Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just thinking about why Mike would only play with Sammy on this summers tour should have made it very clear to all of us. Plus Sammy changed the pre-concert video that took out all of the negative Van Halen shots. He rarely made obnoxious comments about Ed on the second leg of the tour (except the shirt in Charlotte).

Plus add in that Mike's picture is a recent one on the official site could be an indication as to the direction they are getting ready to take.

Opinons?
    DDLR WEBMASTER<br /><a href="http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">www.diamonddavidleeroth.com</a><br /><br />Also check out <a href="http://www.rayluzier.com" target="_blank">www.rayluzier.com</a> for all DLR BAND updates

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

with that pic on the site...who knows?!?!

far as sam cutting out the negativity, i think mike was like look man. whatever grudges you have with ed, that's cool, but i don't wanna be up here bashing ed if we're supposed to be jammin'.

he played with sam cuz their tight. he didn't play with dave cuz dave didn't wanna do it. mikey had said he was impressed with what he heard from dave in chicago. mikey even said it's just little silly things that have to be ironed out or fixed for dave to become part of the band again. so who knows...past and recent events would tell us sam is to come back, but when's the last time you checked van halen ever did anything predictable?

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

..or you can look at it that Dave didn't want to play with a member of Van Halen until he was playing with the whole band [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

11.15.17 @ 03:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by hain23x:
    ..or you can look at it that Dave didn't want to play with a member of Van Halen until he was playing with the whole band [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Yeah, I'm sure that's it.

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

I think y'all are reading far far too much into any of this... I realize we're all a bunch of blood-hounds just searching for the slightest scent of action in the VH but let's not lose our heads over this...

Next thing ya know someone will be saying Dave wore stripped socks so it's Dave who's back w/ VH or Sammy sneezed twice on the 2nd Tuesday in the 1st week of October so it's a done deal he's in...
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Zahzoo:
    Next thing ya know someone will be saying Dave wore stripped socks so it's Dave who's back w/ VH or Sammy sneezed twice on the 2nd Tuesday in the 1st week of October so it's a done deal he's in...
    Ya know now that I think about it, he did have on some strange sock a the show in.............. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    DDLR WEBMASTER<br /><a href="http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">www.diamonddavidleeroth.com</a><br /><br />Also check out <a href="http://www.rayluzier.com" target="_blank">www.rayluzier.com</a> for all DLR BAND updates

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by hain23x:
    BINGO, but then again we will never know.

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:49 AM
    Liked 531 Times in 319 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I think it's been established by Mike and Sam that Dave made the call on Mike not playing with him, so that needs to be put to bed. Not to say that having Mike up there hasn't made Sam want back in, and maybe put him on the road to reconciliation if it happens.

And maybe Brad put the pic up as it's the only one that's new with a current member of the band playing live? As opposed to regurgitating old pics?

Wow, we sure dig conspiracies, don't we?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think its going to be sammy, i like both eras but i think they will go with him.
    van halen shall return. what you think is nothing might be something after all.

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Incredible Edible Dude:
    I think it's been established by Mike and Sam that Dave made the call on Mike not playing with him, so that needs to be put to bed. Not to say that having Mike up there hasn't made Sam want back in, and maybe put him on the road to reconciliation if it happens.

And maybe Brad put the pic up as it's the only one that's new with a current member of the band playing live? As opposed to regurgitating old pics?

Wow, we sure dig conspiracies, don't we?
    I think the whole deal about the Mike pic on the official site has been blown way out of proportion. Why does it have to mean anything? And why the hell would Dave not want Mike to join him onstage??

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

Originally posted by Sean:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hain23x:
    Yeah, I'm sure that's it.</font>[/QUOTE]why not??

Imagine if The Rolling Stones had broken up back in the 80s, do you really think Mick Jagger would go onstage with Bill Wyman before he went back on stage again with Keith Richards???
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:17 AM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member
    i think that the fact mikeys pic is on the vh website from the sammy and dave tour is significant, because the bros want people to know hes still a part of vh and vh lives.i think mike will get it done for us and put the band back on stage next summer-unless health problems arise again.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Banned!
    Last Online

02.18.11 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

all i gotta say is, live your lives boys, whatever you do is cool.

maybe i'll buy a cd, maybe i wont, in the grand scheme of things this is rather petty.

altho i'm sorta lying, it does matter, i still can't get over the cherone thing. that totally polluted vh to the core.

Romeo Delight
    League City, TX (but living in the land of beer)
    Favorite VH Album

it depends
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m the One, Unchained, Right Now (yeah)
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah,

i think we're all reading way too much into it because we secretly hope some news will break VERY soon (and i dont blame any of you)...

Mikey can play with whoever he pleases, regardless of his rumored "lack of backbone when it comes to the VH Brothers"...

Cliche response, but i'd give anything to get the waiting game over with...
    "Yeah, I saw your girlfriend, and she told me to give you a message... mmph ummf ummm mfffh"<br /><br />IH8OU812 at the dlrarmy.....<br />former army mod (which means i got laid off)

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by JMJ:
    he played with sam cuz their tight. he didn't play with dave cuz dave didn't wanna do it. mikey had said he was impressed with what he heard from dave in chicago. mikey even said it's just little silly things that have to be ironed out or fixed for dave to become part of the band again. so who knows...past and recent events would tell us sam is to come back, but when's the last time you checked van halen ever did anything predictable?

JMJ
    Michael Anthony said he was impressed with Daves show in Chicago? Is there a link or something that i can read this online?