Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Watching waaaay too much of The Office. Proof? One client used the hand sanitizer pump at my registration desk, then a second went to use it and the first person said "Watch out, it squirts" and under my breath I reflexively said "That's what she said"

2. cabomiro, tphitman, jimmy812 thanked for this post.
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Watching waaaay too much of The Office. Proof? One client used the hand sanitizer pump at my registration desk, then a second went to use it and the first person said "Watch out, it squirts" and under my breath I reflexively said "That's what she said"
    I'm not sure you could watch too much of The Office.

4. cabomiro thanked for this post.
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

ARGH! General Hospital has aired its last original episode So have the other Soaps with the exception of Days of Our lives which for some reason films 6 months in advance and recently furloughed all it's contract actors as they took a break to air the episodes they already had in the can....they say production is supposed to start up in July or August.....I'll bet the scenes between the sheets become few and far between

What will Mayor Laura discover about the police chiefs involvement with the drug lord? Will Michael Quartermaine get custody of Wiley? What will ALexis do with herself now that she is disbarred? Will Tracy Quartermaine and Ned figure out who is trying to gain control of the Quartermaine business? Is Holly really dead? Is she alive or is that just Scorpio's inability to cope?

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

ARGH! General Hospital has aired its last original episode So have the other Soaps with the exception of Days of Our lives which for some reason films 6 months in advance and recently furloughed all it's contract actors as they took a break to air the episodes they already had in the can....they say production is supposed to start up in July or August.....I'll bet the scenes between the sheets become few and far between

What will Mayor Laura discover about the police chiefs involvement with the drug lord? Will Michael Quartermaine get custody of Wiley? What will ALexis do with herself now that she is disbarred? Will Tracy Quartermaine and Ned figure out who is trying to gain control of the Quartermaine business? Is Holly really dead? Is she alive or is that just Scorpio's inability to cope?
    Why isn't there a streaming service for this shit? such a human experience.

Denied!

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Was watching it today and I remember someone talking about how annoying Pam got, and yeah, she did.ha art school
    Dealing with it.

Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

AHHHH! MY CHILDHOOD! UNSOLVED MYSTERIES REBOOT CONFIRMED FOR JULY 1ST VIA NETFLIX!

I have faith that this will be awesome, unlike the Dennis Farina re-hashing of Robert Stack's masterpiece.

Here's what we know so far.

- The series is being co-produced by 21 Laps Entertainment (same company who produces Stranger Things) and Cosgrove-Meurer (same team who produced the original show)

- Season 1 will be either be a 6 or a 12 part series focusing on 6 unsolved murders. I have seen differing reports on this, hence why I'm posting both.

- There will, at the very least, be a second season as the production team has stated that multiple seasons are in developement.

- There will be no host. I think they're doing this out of respect for the Stack family & after how bland the Farina seasons were, I don't blame them for going this route.

Man, I'm looking forward to this. The original run (1988 to 2002) was a childhood staple of mine. I can only hope they bring back the original theme song, or at the very least, do a new version some justice to the original. Nightmare fuel.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 09:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

I don't understand why Cobra Kai is being delayed due to Covid, since it was already shot
    and ready to go, months before.

This annoys the fuck out of me.

Now they are saying: Maybe, end of the year.

Why?

Is it because they can't do press for it?
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 12:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    I don't understand why Cobra Kai is being delayed due to Covid, since it was already shot
    and ready to go, months before.

This annoys the fuck out of me.

Now they are saying: Maybe, end of the year.

Why?

Is it because they can't do press for it?
    Probably due to hype and visibility. Right now with everything going on, they figure it won't have has much impact as it would when things are a bit more normalized.People been watching streaming video for months now and are chomping at the bit to move away from the TV. Think about Tiger King. Had it been released today, you think it would have had the impact? No.

I think they figure with the lack of new programming that will be coming out due to nothing being filmed, it would be better served to be released later.

11. japeape thanked for this post.
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 09:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Probably due to hype and visibility. Right now with everything going on, they figure it won't have has much impact as it would when things are a bit more normalized.People been watching streaming video for months now and are chomping at the bit to move away from the TV. Think about Tiger King. Had it been released today, you think it would have had the impact? No.

I think they figure with the lack of new programming that will be coming out due to nothing being filmed, it would be better served to be released later.
    They should have put it out in late March, like Ozark.

My entire lockdown period, people were messaging: HAVE YOU SEEN OZARK?!!

Ozark actually hit at the perfect moment there, as the lockdowns had just begun.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

13. ziggysmalls thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

15. ziggysmalls thanked for this post.
    The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Today @ 04:42 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVeteranSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life Points

Fleabag is great.
    If you always search for bullshit on the Internet, all you ever read is bullshit

17. Daisy Hill thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Signed up for HBO MAX for a reduced rate of $11.99 a month for one year and they also include HBO NOW in the package.

Well, HBO MAX premiered this week and guess what... they don't have a contract with Roku or Amazon Fire to carry the new service. WTF?

Roku and Fire carry all the other HBO services, so you'd think they might have had this all worked out before the MAX launch... huh!

At least I still get HBO NOW, which has a lot of content I've been wanting to see.

I'm at the point where I have to say this streaming shit is out of hand and I can't keep track of it. I need to sit down this weekend and figure out what I am paying for and what my actual TV bill is per month since I switched to a Roku/Hulu base with added services like HBO, Netflix, Fox Nation and some I can't even remember.

I'm still pissed that fucking Boomerang charges a service fee. Went there to watch some old Loony Tunes one day and was shocked to see it was a chargeable add on, but you can choose the content... unlike the shitty cable version that plays endless hours of one program.
    Last edited by Number 47; 05.29.20 at 04:53 AM.

19. Daisy Hill thanked for this post.
    David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Watchmen (HBO Miniseries)

Finished ep. 7 last night. I don't want this to end.

Absolutely amazing and such an incredible sequel to the actual comic series.

Jean Smart as Laurie Blake... brilliant. Don Johnson... superb, and Regina King as Sister Night is kicking ass but also so good as the emotional center of the whole story. Hard to believe that's the little girl from 227 all those years ago.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Today @ 12:31 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Finished season two of “Twin Peaks”, and while the ending might make a little more sense to me now than it did originally, that is still like 20 minutes of funky television! Have also watched all of disc 10 - the bonus material

Found these in the garage today after failing to find them a couple of weeks ago:

1D16946E-2804-45D3-B796-662B5192D785.jpg

This week I should start getting the discs for the return series. Probably watch “Fire Walk With Me” again via my son’s streaming account now that the original two seasons are fresh in my mind, all also try to put together “The Missing Pieces” from YouTube first.

2A3FF00F-A93D-4F81-8C2E-2A10646CA8B5.jpg
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Space Force is a bit weird, but once you get used to the tone, hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Signed up for HBO MAX for a reduced rate of $11.99 a month for one year and they also include HBO NOW in the package.

Well, HBO MAX premiered this week and guess what... they don't have a contract with Roku or Amazon Fire to carry the new service. WTF?

Roku and Fire carry all the other HBO services, so you'd think they might have had this all worked out before the MAX launch... huh!

At least I still get HBO NOW, which has a lot of content I've been wanting to see.

I'm at the point where I have to say this streaming shit is out of hand and I can't keep track of it. I need to sit down this weekend and figure out what I am paying for and what my actual TV bill is per month since I switched to a Roku/Hulu base with added services like HBO, Netflix, Fox Nation and some I can't even remember.

I'm still pissed that fucking Boomerang charges a service fee. Went there to watch some old Loony Tunes one day and was shocked to see it was a chargeable add on, but you can choose the content... unlike the shitty cable version that plays endless hours of one program.
    I thought AT&T was screwing this up by not just folding Now into Max. Amazon is upset that isn’t happening because HBONow is part of their Prime Channels and Max isn’t. HBO wants it to be a stand alone experience like Netflix, but Amazon wants to continue being the home/destination. Roku is simply having a revenue sharing dispute.

I’d be interested to know if you find the original content and WB catalog worth the subscription.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk