Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    crossing_over
    ummm I remember when in 1998 Ed saids for MTV Latin:
    "I feel bad for the guy...I don´t know what´s happen in his mind...relationship?there is not...you know..."

Ummm Dave what do u think???

------------------
    I reach across to the other side to make contact with you.You fill my dreams.I wanna tell you,tell me why you´re crossing over...

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm not so damn sure about this
    check this out, posted by chainz on the DLRARMY-Forum(http://216.10.20.170/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000426.html)

David Lee Roth is right now staying at Marriot Hotel in Palm Desert Ca. Earlier today my wife said he was at the Spa and gym
    at the hotel. I had just finished 18 holes of golf and asker her what he was doing, she said just laying by the pool. I jammed down there and sure enough Roth was laying there sleeping. I wasn't sure at first because no one was bothering him. I waited until he woke up and walked up and told him I was one of his biggest fans and wanted to say thank you for the years of music. He replied no problem your welcome. I asked him when the new Vh album would be out and he repied your guess is as good as mine. I got the idea he was not very happy with me asking him questions. I did get the nerve to say well can you tell me if your working with the VH brothers again? his reply NO, I said no you can't tell me or no your not working with the brothers.He laughed and said No. My feeling was he couldnt tell me but I got to say for my first shot at meeting my hero sure didnt go as well as I had hoped. He then
    put a face cloth over his face and layed back down so I figured I was looking like a idiot so I was out of there. To the best I can remember that is what was said although it may not be word for word. I am hoping to see him tommorrow if he is still here.I probably should let you know that the spa is private only for hotel guests unlike the hotel pool. which anyone can go too. So you would need to book a room at the hotel if you want to use the spa it is 27.00 for the day as long as your at the hotel as a registered guest.

cheers,
    SToRM

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

The guys have said alot worse things about each other than that. I would have to think that these guys are going to put the music first. If the music is amazing, they aren't going to spend too much time dwelling on the past. To me they'll only run into problems if they feel that the music isn't great, because then they'll get frustrated and their disagreements may be more likely to become personal.

Ed6150
    It is not going to be easy by any means for these guys to get along , who said they had to love each other?? All they have to do is record tour ect.. and take a break and come back again after their break .

Last Online

07.07.15 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I think both sides finally realized, that in order for them to return to their former glory, the need to do it together.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Anybody here married?!?! Come on, folks a band like VH is just like a marriage. You say some things that you may not mean whole-heartedly and regret later - end up acting as if they were never said. There's an understanding. These guys are adults that spent 20 years around each other - there's no reason to believe they can't bury the hatchet with the right words and a good push.

------------------

"Kissing my ass won't do anything but give you bad breath." -sherman

*gulp* - Down In Flames

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah, i agree.

------------------
    EBAS!!!!
    i know i would!!!
    i am a Dirty Faced Kid, although i do fancy myself a good lookin' fellow...
    AD for life...

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The shit flew from both sides. If anyone who has to think 'bout he said it's Ed and Al. In all the interviews with Dave, I don't ever hear him sayin' he'd never work with them again. On the flipside, Al told Howard Stern that they would never work with him again. Over the years, Ed has mentioned the LSD thing. But last year, I remember readin' where he said he regretted ever comin' up with that term. Face it! for these two sides to reconvene, both sides will have to swallow alot of pride and let bygone be bygones.

------------------
    Alright You Sinners, Swing!

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

House of Pain
    Last Online

03.14.12 @ 04:48 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i agree with dropdeadlegs. now if they could put the crap behind them with roth im sure they could do the same with sammy. 3

------------------
    UP FRONT FANATICS

vh3fan aka the not so alone warrior
    " a good soldier is always prepared during the times of peace"

"loved by many hated by few"

"buying my way into 5150"

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Carnal Knowledge
    Last Online

03.30.13 @ 09:28 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Storm, first let me say you've got elephant balls. Dave shot ya down, but he did it without security guards, so I guess it worked out ok. Still, a nice bit of info if you think about it. That NO probably said volumes. Dave was never one to be tightlipped about anything unless there's a very good reason.
    Also a good point brought up by Wolfman. Bands are always in flux, and sometimes things get hot. When Dave left the guys were a lot younger, and when you're young you tend to see the world as black and white with very little grey in between. Even as time went on and there was more mud slinging, it was probably due more to the press than actual bad feelings. When someone famous takes a shot at you, and it's there for the world to read it's hard not to shoot back, whether you actually believe it or not. I'm sure at some point the press has blown things out of proportion just to get a rise out of one of the members, and therefor more press. It's strange to me how people will say, he said that about him, or he said that about them, and no one stops to think that maybe some reporter is just blowing it up to start an avalanche. Fuck the press. Now the guys are more mature and realize that things can be said out of anger that can be taken back. At least that's the way I'm hoping they see it.
    I think the boys are just resting up till they are happy with their sound, and maybe also, to get their business affairs in order.
    They've never rushed themselves at any stage in their career, so why start now when there's so much on the line.
    Whenever it happens, and whoever's singing, I'll be in line for the new cd.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Drop Dead Legs, I have to pick you up on one point, Dave did have a go at the VH`S in his book, I read it and I have to say in my opinion that it is a very one sided view, obviously being Dave`s point of view, although I have to say not necessarily true.I read a lot of posts on this board and I have to say that a lot of people seem toward Dave`s side, but I`m sure there`s equal blame on both sides.We just have to hope that it can all be resolved, and a new cd results from it.

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Dave said Eddie's skin ommitts a smell of 3 day old mashed potatoes

Unchained
    Last Online

03.04.06 @ 06:04 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope it's a success however I think if infact Roth is back it's more about the money and maintaining the popularity of the band as opposed to what anyone said about each other in the past. VH is at a cross roads with the lead singer debacle the past 5 years. This is Roth's last hurrah. They got to put all that bullshit away and concentrate on putting out a great CD and putting on a great concert. They have to agree to put all the past away.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VHwasCoolestWithDLR:
    Dave said Eddie's skin ommitts a smell of 3 day old mashed potatoes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone put the puking smiley up for this one........that's gross......BTW-I thought you were posting Dutch...omit