Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:19 PM
    Liked 11,754 Times in 6,511 Posts

Premium Member

Default New Book Claims Matthew Shepard Story Was A Lie

NO H8? -- BOMBSHELL BOOK: MATTHEW SHEPARD TORTURED, MURDERED BY GAY LOVER

Almost everything you think you know about the Matthew Shepard narrative is false.

Matthew Shepard was the winsome young homosexual in Laramie, Wyoming who in October 1998 was tortured, killed, and left hanging grotesquely from a fence. He was discovered almost a day later and later died in the hospital from his horrific wounds.

On the night of October 6, Shepard met “two strangers” in the Fireside Lounge in Laramie. The two men offered Shepard a ride home but instead drove him to a remote area, robbed him, beat him with pistols, and left him splayed on a fence.

Cops found the bloody gun along with Shepard’s shoes and wallet in the truck of the two men --- Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson.

McKinney and Henderson claimed the "gay panic" defense, that they freaked out when Shepard came onto them sexually and killed him in a rage. They made other claims, too, but were convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Almost immediately Shepard became a secular saint, and his killing became a kind of gay Passion Play where he suffered and died for the cause of homosexuality against the growing homophobia and hatred of gay America.

Indeed, a Mathew Shepard industry grew rapidly with plays and foundations along with state and even national hate crimes legislation named for him. Rock stars wrote songs about him, including Elton John and Melissa Etheridge. Lady Gaga performed John Lennon’s "Imagine" and changed the lyrics to include Shepard.

Thanks to a new book by an award winning gay journalist we now know that much of this narrative turns out to be false, little more than gay hagiography.

As gay journalist Aaron Hicklin, writing in The Advocate asks, “How do people sold on one version of history react to being told that the facts are slippery --- that thinking of Shepard’s murder as a hate crime does not mean it was a hate crime? And how does it color our understanding of such a crime if the perpetrator and victim not only knew each other but also had sex together, bought drugs from one another, and partied together?”

This startling revelation comes in The Book of Matt to be published next week by investigative journalist Stephen Jiminez, who over the course of years interviewed over 100 people including Shepard’s friends, friends of the killers, and the killers themselves.

According to The Advocate, one of the premier gay publications in the country, Jiminez “amassed enough anecdotal evidence to build a persuasive case that Shepard’s sexuality was, if not incidental, certain less central than popular consensus had lead us to believe.”

Even before Shepard died, two of his friends were peddling the narrative that he died at the hands of vicious homophobes. Within days the gay establishment latched onto what would drive the hate crimes story for years to come; even now, the Laramie Project, a stage play about the killing is performed all over the country. Indeed, it will be performed next week at Ford’s Theater in Washington DC.

But what really happened to Matthew Shepard?

He was beaten, tortured, and killed by one or both of the men now serving life sentences. But it turns out, according to Jiminez, that Shepard was a meth dealer himself and he was friends and sex partners with the man who led in his killing. Indeed, his killer may have killed him because Shepard allegedly came into possession of a large amount of methamphetamine and refused to give it up.

The book also shows that Shepard’s killer was on a five-day meth binge at the time of the killing.

As to be expected, Matthew Shepard Inc. is rallying to denounce the new narrative that his homosexuality had little or nothing to do with his murder. The Matthew Shepard Foundation released this statement:

Attempts now to rewrite the story of this hate crime appear to be based on untrustworthy sources, factual errors, rumors and innuendo rather than the actual evidence gathered by law enforcement and presented in a court of law. We do not respond to innuendo, rumor or conspiracy theories. Instead we recommit ourselves to honoring Matthew’s memory, and refuse to be intimidated by those who seek to tarnish it. We owe that to the tens of thousands of donors, activists, volunteers, and allies to the cause of equality who have made our work possible.

The agenda of the sexual left lives on lies. As we all know now, the back-story that brought us Roe v. Wade was a lie. And here we find the Matthew Shepard story was also a lie.

The sexual left approves of such lies because they get to what they consider to be an underlying truth. The author of The Advocate piece writes, “There are valuable reasons for telling certain stories in a certain way at pivotal times, but that doesn’t mean we have to hold on to them once they’ve outlived their usefulness.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Story-is-a-Lie
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 09.14.13 at 06:35 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:07 PM
    Liked 1,481 Times in 1,010 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    NO H8? -- BOMBSHELL BOOK: MATTHEW SHEPARD TORTURED, MURDERED BY GAY LOVER

Almost everything you think you know about the Matthew Shepard narrative is false.

Matthew Shepard was the winsome young homosexual in Laramie, Wyoming who in October 1998 was tortured, killed, and left hanging grotesquely from a fence. He was discovered almost a day later and later died in the hospital from his horrific wounds.

On the night of October 6, Shepard met “two strangers” in the Fireside Lounge in Laramie. The two men offered Shepard a ride home but instead drove him to a remote area, robbed him, beat him with pistols, and left him splayed on a fence.

Cops found the bloody gun along with Shepard’s shoes and wallet in the truck of the two men --- Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson.

McKinney and Henderson claimed the "gay panic" defense, that they freaked out when Shepard came onto them sexually and killed him in a rage. They made other claims, too, but were convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Almost immediately Shepard became a secular saint, and his killing became a kind of gay Passion Play where he suffered and died for the cause of homosexuality against the growing homophobia and hatred of gay America.

Indeed, a Mathew Shepard industry grew rapidly with plays and foundations along with state and even national hate crimes legislation named for him. Rock stars wrote songs about him, including Elton John and Melissa Etheridge. Lady Gaga performed John Lennon’s "Imagine" and changed the lyrics to include Shepard.

Thanks to a new book by an award winning gay journalist we now know that much of this narrative turns out to be false, little more than gay hagiography.

As gay journalist Aaron Hicklin, writing in The Advocate asks, “How do people sold on one version of history react to being told that the facts are slippery --- that thinking of Shepard’s murder as a hate crime does not mean it was a hate crime? And how does it color our understanding of such a crime if the perpetrator and victim not only knew each other but also had sex together, bought drugs from one another, and partied together?”

This startling revelation comes in The Book of Matt to be published next week by investigative journalist Stephen Jiminez, who over the course of years interviewed over 100 people including Shepard’s friends, friends of the killers, and the killers themselves.

According to The Advocate, one of the premier gay publications in the country, Jiminez “amassed enough anecdotal evidence to build a persuasive case that Shepard’s sexuality was, if not incidental, certain less central than popular consensus had lead us to believe.”

Even before Shepard died, two of his friends were peddling the narrative that he died at the hands of vicious homophobes. Within days the gay establishment latched onto what would drive the hate crimes story for years to come; even now, the Laramie Project, a stage play about the killing is performed all over the country. Indeed, it will be performed next week at Ford’s Theater in Washington DC.

But what really happened to Matthew Shepard?

He was beaten, tortured, and killed by one or both of the men now serving life sentences. But it turns out, according to Jiminez, that Shepard was a meth dealer himself and he was friends and sex partners with the man who led in his killing. Indeed, his killer may have killed him because Shepard allegedly came into possession of a large amount of methamphetamine and refused to give it up.

The book also shows that Shepard’s killer was on a five-day meth binge at the time of the killing.

As to be expected, Matthew Shepard Inc. is rallying to denounce the new narrative that his homosexuality had little or nothing to do with his murder. The Matthew Shepard Foundation released this statement:

Attempts now to rewrite the story of this hate crime appear to be based on untrustworthy sources, factual errors, rumors and innuendo rather than the actual evidence gathered by law enforcement and presented in a court of law. We do not respond to innuendo, rumor or conspiracy theories. Instead we recommit ourselves to honoring Matthew’s memory, and refuse to be intimidated by those who seek to tarnish it. We owe that to the tens of thousands of donors, activists, volunteers, and allies to the cause of equality who have made our work possible.

The agenda of the sexual left lives on lies. As we all know now, the back-story that brought us Roe v. Wade was a lie. And here we find the Matthew Shepard story was also a lie.

The sexual left approves of such lies because they get to what they consider to be an underlying truth. The author of The Advocate piece writes, “There are valuable reasons for telling certain stories in a certain way at pivotal times, but that doesn’t mean we have to hold on to them once they’ve outlived their usefulness.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Story-is-a-Lie
    People with an agenda (breitbart) crying that other people have an agenda.

Breitbart couldn't give a damn about the truth. It is just about using talking points to get a heads up on the lefties out there. That's why they say things like "secular saint". They're Talking about lefties and socially liberal people of course.

Social conservatives spouting this kind of stuff can kindly eat the peanuts out of my shit.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 09.14.13 at 08:17 PM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    People with an agenda (breitbart) crying that other people have an agenda.

Breitbart couldn't give a damn about the truth. It is just about using talking points to get a heads up on the lefties out there. That's why they say things like "secular saint". They're Talking about lefties and socially liberal people of course.

Social conservatives spouting this kind of stuff can kindly eat the peanuts out of my shit.
    Dude, you can hate on Breitbart all you want, the story is that a gay journalist investigated the Shepard story and it turns out that this nation was whipped into a hate crime frenzy over a LIE. The fact that a major LGBT magazine is reporting on this is huge. If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it since The Advocate checked it out, then this is good and bad.

Bad, because that story was used to divide this nation and fool people into believing we needed hate crime legislation. Good, because it is another good sign that more people are seeking the truth and standing up to those who seek to keep dividing this country by pushing lies upon us. What sane person didn't feel for this kid or his mom when this story broke? This was a horrible story that nobody wanted to believe. Now we find out that it was all a lie? This should piss everyone off. I congratulate the author and The Advocate for having the courage to expose this. I'm sure it wasn't easy for this magazine to do so. I'll bet you any amount of money that they are catching hell for it too. I'm sure the mainstream media will jump on this and start trying to destroy the messengers soon.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Dude, you can hate on Breitbart all you want, the story is that a gay journalist investigated the Shepard story and it turns out that this nation was whipped into a hate crime frenzy over a LIE. The fact that a major LGBT magazine is reporting on this is huge. If this is true, and I have no reason to doubt it since The Advocate checked it out, then this is good and bad.

Bad, because that story was used to divide this nation and fool people into believing we needed hate crime legislation. Good, because it is another good sign that more people are seeking the truth and standing up to those who seek to keep dividing this country by pushing lies upon us. What sane person didn't feel for this kid or his mom when this story broke? This was a horrible story that nobody wanted to believe. Now we find out that it was all a lie? This should piss everyone off. I congratulate the author and The Advocate for having the courage to expose this. I'm sure it wasn't easy for this magazine to do so. I'll bet you any amount of money that they are catching hell for it too. I'm sure the mainstream media will jump on this and start trying to destroy the messengers soon.
    This is NOT a big story.

Bad, because that story was used to divide this nation and fool people into believing we needed hate crime legislation.
    And this story is being used by BB now as fodder to bash socially liberal people. That's the only reason the pieces of worthless shit at BB are pushing it. They don't give a damn how this guy really died. They could care less

They did their job in getting their bigoted fan base riled up. They accomplished what they set out to do. Deny that all you want, but the comments section was loaded with anti gay comments. Some they seemed to remove, and some not. I just got banned from there for arguing with these type of people.

Now we find out that it was all a lie?
    He did not die a horrible death?

I know conservatives will want to use something like this to whine about the "liberal agenda" but the truth is that I was not exactly accepting of gay people back then. That did not change because of the media. But conservatives want to believe that people can only disagree with them because of that damn lame stream media.

I've already said before that I'm not a fan of "hate crime" laws. But I believe this is just the conservative media trying to fire up their base.

No joke, my mind is literaly blown. As time goes by, and thanks to responsible hard journalists who dig deep, these types of stories come out that literaly rewrite history for the better and have turnd my world upside down revealing just how badly the left has continues to lie, cover up, and shape events soo unimaginably just to enhance their agendas.

Another one was the information that came out that Martin Luther King was having wild sex orgies with white college students while preaching for the black man, and exposed just how disgusted Jackie Kennedy was with him.

Wow. Im kind of speechless having lived through that event and remembering just how enormously huge that was for the nation at the time.
    Nice fan base they have there.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 09.15.13 at 02:16 AM.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

...the story is that a gay journalist investigated the Shepard story and it turns out that this nation was whipped into a hate crime frenzy over a LIE.

This was a horrible story that nobody wanted to believe. Now we find out that it was all a lie?
    OK, well, I'm speaking from the perspective of one who has no prior knowledge of this case whatsoever, but it seems to me, Brooky my love, that you are being led astray (albeit unconsciously) by your own, more conservative (right-wing) predilections, into believing that this story was all a "lie", in much the same way as you are accusing the left of being biased into believing it as the whole truth.

In actual fact, based upon what we are reading here, we are still none the wiser. Some parts of the original story may have been completely false, somewhat fictionalised, or simply exaggerated - or it may well be entirely true. The only REAL fact at our disposal (aside from the death of the young man in question) is that we are now being presented with an alternative version of events, based upon an investigation conducted almost 20 years on from the crime! Certainly, it posits some persuasive theories - but they are, for the most part, just that: theories.

For me, this is just another sad example of how one's own ideological biases frequently lead us down blind alleys and prevent us from really seeing the truth. I'm not singling anybody out here, by the way - we're ALL guilty of it.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    OK, well, I'm speaking from the perspective of one who has no prior knowledge of this case whatsoever, but it seems to me, Brooky my love, that you are being led astray (albeit unconsciously) by your own, more conservative (right-wing) predilections, into believing that this story was all a "lie", in much the same way as you are accusing the left of being biased into believing it as the whole truth.

In actual fact, based upon what we are reading here, we are still none the wiser. Some parts of the original story may have been completely false, somewhat fictionalised, or simply exaggerated - or it may well be entirely true. The only REAL fact at our disposal (aside from the death of the young man in question) is that we are now being presented with an alternative version of events, based upon an investigation conducted almost 20 years on from the crime! Certainly, it posits some persuasive theories - but they are, for the most part, just that: theories.

For me, this is just another sad example of how one's own ideological biases frequently lead us down blind alleys and prevent us from really seeing the truth. I'm not singling anybody out here, by the way - we're ALL guilty of it.

BOMBSHELL: Matthew Shepard A Lowlife Drug Dealer Murdered By Gay Lover Over Meth Stash – Whole ‘Homophobic’ Hate Crime Story A Lie

http://72.30.186.176/search/srpcache...gwPqqSEkucpw--

WOW. Some possible drug use and you go from being the victim of a heinous crime to being just a lowlife drug dealer.

You gotta love these conservatives.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 09.15.13 at 03:32 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Yes, it's just as I said - it's a very sad state of affairs when ideology and political bias (whether it's towards the left OR the right) detracts from what was, at the end of the day, the horrible and unnecessary death of a young man, full-stop.

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

Thatcher, 1980

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Yes, it's just as I said - it's a very sad state of affairs when ideology and political bias (whether it's towards the left OR the right) detracts from what was, at the end of the day, the horrible and unnecessary death of a young man, full-stop.
    Yeah, thinkprogress is untrustworthy also.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Another BB poster:

clay mation radii • an hour ago −
    Biology says youre a deviant, and worthy of extinction, as you cannot procreate using your deviant ways.
    I guess this means women that cannot have children are not worthy of living on this planet either.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

I am amazed by both of you. First, Breitbart and conservatives are not the ones who conducted the investigation, wrote the book, and broke the story. A major LGBT magazine, The Advocate, and an award winning gay journalist, Steven Jimenez, did. They are the farthest thing from conservative.
    Also, Breitbart is attacking the liberal media in the article, not the socially liberal.

Rockin, you post articles on here from Russia Today which is nothing more than Putin's propaganda machine. Have you seen the comments section there? Even though I have no respect for RT, you have posted some worthy articles from there and I have read them and gave them props when deserved. To point to the comments section to bash a site is silly. That would be like bashing Van Halen because of people who post on this site.

Matthew Shepard's death was a big story that nobody wanted to believe would happen in America. Books, movies , plays, legislation, this country was also bombarded with stories about how hateful we are. Politicians and the usual suspects seized on this incident to profit and to push an agenda. Now we have two respected voices from the LGBT movement bringing to light that we have been lied to, and your response is "this isn't a big story" and 'Breitbart sucks'?

Other media outlets are reporting this now, I guess they're full of it also? Here's The Huffington Post's 'Gay Voices' section reporting on it. Who would have thought that The Huffington Post was a hateful conservative website being led astray?

Matthew Shepard Murdered By Bisexual Lover And Drug Dealer, Stephen Jimenez Claims In New Book

Award-winning journalist Stephen Jimenez is set to release The Book of Matt: Hidden Truths About the Murder of Matthew Shepard on Oct. 1. His book claims that the events surrounding Shepard's brutal murder and motivations of his killers are all incorrect.

In an interview with The Dish, Jimenez tells reporters that, following the repeal of a year-long gag order during the trial of Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson, the journalist traveled to Laramie, Wyo. to compile research for a screenplay.

While sifting through formerly sealed court documents, the journalist said he discovered an anonymously written letter:

Basically the letter was saying that the defense raised by Aaron McKinney's defense team of 'gay panic' was false and the evidence that was cited for that was that Aaron McKinney had been a male hustler, that he was familiar with gay guys in gay bars.

It mentioned at first both Aaron and Russell, but as the letter went on it spoke more about Aaron, mentioning that he really did like having sex with gay guys, that he wasn't unfamiliar with homosexuality and the gay world.
    The theory sharply contrasts the widely-known media narrative of Shepard's death, which has inspired movies, books, plays, and the Matthew Shepard Foundation.

Not only does Jimenez's research contradict the claim that McKinney and Henderson only met Shepard the night of the murder, but it mars the picturesque image of the 21-year-old student and the world he lived in prior to his death. The book reportedly claims that Sheppard and Mckinney were both dealing and using methamphetamine and, in addition to being business rivals within that venture, had a sexual relationship.

According to Kirkus reviews, "The tragedy was 'enshrined ... as passion play and folktale, but hardly ever for the truth of what it was': the story of a troubled young man who had died because he had been involved with Laramie's drug underworld rather than because he was gay."

The Huffington Post reached out to The Matthew Shepard Foundation for comment surrounding Jimenez's new claims. Defending Shepard as having been the victim of "a brutal, anti-gay hate crime," a spokesperson for the foundation replied:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3914707.html
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 09.15.13 at 06:19 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

I am amazed by both of you. First, Breitbart and conservatives are not the ones who conducted the investigation, wrote the book, and broke the story. A major LGBT magazine, The Advocate, and an award winning gay journalist, Steven Jimenez, did. They are the farthest thing from conservative.
    You're missing my point entirely, Brooky. I'm not in the slightest bit concerned as to the identity or sexuality of the writer of this new book. Whether they are gay or straight, green or blue, human or alien, has no bearing on what I am trying to say - which is that subsequent reporting on it (yours included) will inevitably draw (probably) inaccurate and (almost definitely) agenda-driven extrapolations from its findings. It's the nature of the beast, sadly, and does nothing to help us in the quest for truth or humanitarianism.

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:35 PM
    Liked 2,236 Times in 1,354 Posts

until I read the entire book I will withhold judgement, and I would hope others would as well, because we have seen so many cases of both sides of the media cherry picking excerpts from advance galleys to make their preconceived point....and hey, it sells books, in an era where books are hard to sell, so you won't see any publishers protesting the practice

I'd rather read the entire piece for myself before jumping on any bandwagon

but I do find it hard to believe that in the area this crime was committed and with the evidence that the prosecutors had on hand, that they would choose to prosecute the crime from a legal position of it being a gay hate crime ( when that legal position did not even exist at the time) when they had a drug crime case that would have been a slam dunk and easier prosecution. The position that "people weren't talking much about meth in 1998" is absurd. Illegal production and use of speed/meth has been an issue since the 50's and really picked up steam with motorcycle gangs in the 60's and 70's and it's been a scourge in western states for a long time

and what difference would it really make if the perpetrator of this crime was on drugs? would that mean that a guy who got drunk and went to his ex wife's home and beat her was not committing an act of domestic violence...it was just an alcohol related offense? My experience is that drug and alcohol use doesn't change a persons nature so much as reveal it.

nevertheless, it should be an interesting read
    Last edited by Daisy Hill; 09.15.13 at 07:39 AM.

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:13 PM
    Liked 6,691 Times in 3,711 Posts

A guy wrote a book that will sell a bunch of copies. Probably best for people to read the book before we assume the whole story of matthew sheppard was false. Maybe the book is bs.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    A guy wrote a book that will sell a bunch of copies. Probably best for people to read the book before we assume the whole story of matthew sheppard was false. Maybe the book is bs.
    Exactly. Like I said in my first post, IF this is true it is a HUGE story. What happened to that young man was horrible and the author is not challenging that fact, he is challenging the motive. We were given a storyline that if proven to be false will be another massive and painful reminder that the media in America is corrupt. We also cannot ignore that it is the LGBT community that is breaking this story. Why would they want to hurt their own?

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:13 PM
    Liked 6,691 Times in 3,711 Posts

Of course. And sites like breitbart will be quick to believe it and the left will be quick to deny it. Welcome to the wonderful world of biased as shit media.

Personally, I always assumed there was more to that story. But it didn't matter. If you're gay you'll face some additional dangers - didn't need the matthew sheppard story to tell me that.