Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk rocknblues81's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,497
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:03 AM
    Likes
    558
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default Former Senior High teacher gets 30 days for rape of student

    A Yellowstone County district judge Monday ordered a former Senior High teacher convicted of raping a 14-year-old female student who later committed suicide to spend 30 days in jail....


    http://billingsgazette.com/news/loca...79c0421dc1.htm

    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Dear Judge G. Todd Baugh,
    Hope you didn't have any daughters. Life can be cruelly ironic sometimes.

    Sleep tight.....and fuck you.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,323
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 12:20 PM
    Likes
    295
    Liked 411 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I think Im just going to build a brick wall in the centre of my living room so upon reading things like this I can give myself a slight concussion and hope to wake up in a better more sane world.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,819
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:27 PM
    Likes
    3,494
    Liked 18,066 Times in 8,926 Posts

    Default

    So, it's ok now to rape minors if the minor "acts older than her chronological age"?

    Wow. Just wow.

    He was 49 raping a 14 year old, in what crazy ass world is that ok? And before the more open minded than I chime in, I don't care if it was consensual, there isn't consent from a 14 year old and her 49 year old teacher. The 49 year old knows it's illegal, I don't give a fuck if she "consented".

    Just looked it up, age of consent in Montana is 16, so how does he get off?
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  5. #5
    Good Enough BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.18.09
    Age
    44
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,058
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    12.08.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    849
    Liked 1,033 Times in 504 Posts

    Default

    So was suicide another example of her acting older than she really is/was?
    "...it's steak and whiskey time in America." - bklynboy68

  6. #6
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,748
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Likes
    143
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Dear Judge G. Todd Baugh,
    Hope you didn't have any daughters. Life can be cruelly ironic sometimes.

    Sleep tight.....and fuck you.
    Well said.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

  7. #7
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,748
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Likes
    143
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Ok, now where are the rest of the people that were in favor of letting the 19 year old dyke that was banging the 14 year old dyke off the hook? There is NO difference here at all, both should share a cell. Well, in the same facillity anyhow.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

  8. #8
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    07.11.05
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11,883
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen II/OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Good Enough/Little Guitars
    Last Online

    06.25.15 @ 09:06 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 42 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    Ok, now where are the rest of the people that were in favor of letting the 19 year old dyke that was banging the 14 year old dyke off the hook? There is NO difference here at all, both should share a cell. Well, in the same facillity anyhow.
    There are differences, don't get me wrong. But fundamentally each are about the same on the "wrong" spectrum.
    "I respect that youre passionate about this but what your saying is complete idiocy..." - MF5150 on McDonald's "preying" on young kids.

    "He was born a human, he's a horse's ass by proxy." - It's Mike on Eddymon.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk rocknblues81's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,497
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:03 AM
    Likes
    558
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachenFoot View Post
    There are differences, don't get me wrong. But fundamentally each are about the same on the "wrong" spectrum.
    Pretty much. This dude is a 50 year old man and those two girls were both teens and fairly close in age. There are some differences.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 08.29.13 at 08:28 PM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,819
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:27 PM
    Likes
    3,494
    Liked 18,066 Times in 8,926 Posts

    Default

    Eighteen and fourteen are close in age only by the number, the difference between your average fourteen year old and eighteen year emotionally and in regards to maturity level is a great divide.

    The girl in the end was pretty much given an out, and she couldn't keep away from minor girls. Sorry, but someone of majority age that can't stay away from minor children in a sexual manner is a predator, no matter how fucking cute she is.

    This guy is scum of the earth and deserves a hell of a lot more punishment than thirty days in the drunk tank.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  11. #11
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,075
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:17 AM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    Ok, now where are the rest of the people that were in favor of letting the 19 year old dyke that was banging the 14 year old dyke off the hook? There is NO difference here at all, both should share a cell. Well, in the same facillity anyhow.

    there are huge difference between those two cases. HUGE.

  12. #12
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,075
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:17 AM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Eighteen and fourteen are close in age only by the number, the difference between your average fourteen year old and eighteen year emotionally and in regards to maturity level is a great divide.
    more importantly, both of those people are students.

    The teacher has a certain duty to not, you know, bang his/her students. A teacher saying anything sexual to a student should be fired on the spot. To even compare those two cases is absolutely ridiculous. Your son or daugher might date someone older that attends his/her high school. One takes it for granted that your 14 year old daughter won't be involved with a teacher at that school.

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,819
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 08:27 PM
    Likes
    3,494
    Liked 18,066 Times in 8,926 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    more importantly, both of those people are students.

    The teacher has a certain duty to not, you know, bang his/her students. A teacher saying anything sexual to a student should be fired on the spot. To even compare those two cases is absolutely ridiculous. Your son or daugher might date someone older that attends his/her high school. One takes it for granted that your 14 year old daughter won't be involved with a teacher at that school.
    The comparison was made earlier in the thread by Dick Punch, and I was commenting on it. I didn't compare the two, I was just putting my two cents in on a comment already made.

    No one is saying that they are equal (well one guy is, but just ignore that, I really don't think he truly MEANT they were equal, just both illegal), dear God man, but just because the teacher's actions are more atrocious doesn't make the behavior of the older girl in that sex case ok either.

    And no one should take for granted that their child won't become involved with a teacher at school. It happened in my school growing up, and it obviously happens all the time.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  14. #14
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,075
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 03:17 AM
    Likes
    1,314
    Liked 6,667 Times in 3,695 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    The comparison was made earlier in the thread by Dick Punch, and I was commenting on it. I didn't compare the two, I was just putting my two cents in on a comment already made.

    No one is saying that they are equal (well one guy is, but just ignore that, I really don't think he truly MEANT they were equal, just both illegal), dear God man, but just because the teacher's actions are more atrocious doesn't make the behavior of the older girl in that sex case ok either.

    And no one should take for granted that their child won't become involved with a teacher at school. It happened in my school growing up, and it obviously happens all the time.
    i know you weren't comparing them DD.

    My point was that while both illegal and "in theory" the same crime, they aren't looked at as the same thing by sane people in society. As an example, I have twin daughters. When they are 14 if one of them becomes involved with one of my son's friends (about 4 years older) I'd be pissed but realize that this would not be unusual. If one of them become involved with the father of one of my son's friends, I'd be up on murder charges.

    The girl in the earlier case deserves to do some community service and be told to stay away from the other girl. The teacher in this case deserves a bullet in the head.

  15. #15
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,748
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Likes
    143
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    i know you weren't comparing them DD.

    My point was that while both illegal and "in theory" the same crime, they aren't looked at as the same thing by sane people in society. As an example, I have twin daughters. When they are 14 if one of them becomes involved with one of my son's friends (about 4 years older) I'd be pissed but realize that this would not be unusual. If one of them become involved with the father of one of my son's friends, I'd be up on murder charges.

    The girl in the earlier case deserves to do some community service and be told to stay away from the other girl. The teacher in this case deserves a bullet in the head.
    Not saying he isn't more of a ghoul ( what 50 y/o man is turned on by a teen?) but what I am saying is they both should be treated equally in a court of law because their crimes are the same, "sex with a minor", not " sex with a minor with an inappropraite age difference". The 19 year old needs to do time and be registered just like Mr. panel van with candy in the back.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. BAD BAD TEACHER -- The Dark Side of Teacher-Student Relations
    By The Rover in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11.19.17, 09:52 AM
  2. NFL Cheerleader seduces high school senior
    By LLFHS in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01.24.13, 07:24 AM
  3. High School Teacher Quits to Move in With Student Lover
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04.08.12, 08:46 AM
  4. 40yo high-school teacher resigns and marries 16yo student
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10.20.07, 10:35 PM
  5. Yet another teacher-student rape case
    By snostorm in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04.05.06, 08:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •