Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Bored" Teenagers Gun Down College Ballplayer

A college baseball player jogging in Oklahoma was shot to death by three teenagers who said they were “bored and didn’t have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody," authorities said.

The player, Christopher Lane, was a catcher at East Central University in Ada, Okla. The Australian national started 14 games and hit .250 for the Tigers this season, the school’s athletics website said.

The killing was “heartless, and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity,” said Lane's father Peter from Australia in video aired by KFOR, the NBC affiliate in Oklahoma City.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-cops-say?lite
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 08:36 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

they will not face the death penalty because they are minors but they will be tried as adults and I hope to God that they get life without parole, although given their age, I doubt that will happen either

"he was just a kid on the cusp of making his life" I know that pain and I feel for that family. They have a long long road ahead of them, I hope they get the justice they deserve.

what a waste

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Man I just hate people sometimes. Disgusting.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-shot-oklahoma

Paging Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 6,813 Times in 3,562 Posts

Premium Member

First images of killers who shot Australian student in Oklahoma have emerged - Surprise - they're black!

The media reported yesterday about the killing of an Australian student in Oklahoma. 3 teens shots the man just for fun they say and were going to kill a second person when they were caught. Now the first images of the killers have emerged and it turns out that they are black. I for one am not surprised. If the media knew the race they went to great pains yesterday to not mention it

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

The parents of the teenage killers yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

The eldest of the group, Michael Jones, summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Police Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

The mother of the 16-year-old, Chauncey Luna, who is accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into Lane's back said she didn't believe her son was involved.

The father of the 15-year-old, James Edwards, admitted his son had been in trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy.

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

Unsurprisingly, the teens comes from broken homes The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

http://nomorecocktails.com/post/2013...re-black!.aspx

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

06.23.15 @ 06:07 PM
    Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts

This just sickens me. I don't give a flying fuck if these kids are minors, give them the death penalty. Ruthless killings like these need to be stopped, and we need to set an example for anyone else crazy enough to do this that it will NOT be tolerated. Kill em all. And it wasn't one of those "crimes of passion" situations either, so they had no reason to do it. This is just horseshit.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Such bullshit, lets see if those buzzards for equality and justice (Sharpton, Jackson) even say a fucking word about this sensless murder. It would lend at least a shred of credibility to their character and plight if ever, over their history of public whatever the fuck they do is, if they condemned a black on white crime for once.
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 11:13 AM
    Liked 2,801 Times in 1,450 Posts

Wow. Psychopaths. No cure for that.

I don't support the death penalty. Being locked up in a cell for the rest of your life is a worse punishment actually. The death penalty ends the punishment...they just fall asleep and it's over. Living in a cell for life gives you a lot of time to regret and suffer. Might want to give them all TV's so they can see what they are missing too.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 6,813 Times in 3,562 Posts

Premium Member

They could have been my sons... maybe... they could have been me 35 years ago.

Favorite VH Album

Too hard to choose
    Favorite VH Song

Too hard to choose
    Last Online

06.02.16 @ 09:13 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Possibly a hate crime too. But not the kind our media loves to get affected by):

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:14 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Were the shooters black?

It looks like the news there is trying to avoid telling us.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, 1984
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

06.23.15 @ 06:07 PM
    Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts

Yes they were black, didn't you see the pictures above?

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post
    Yes they were black, didn't you see the pictures above?
    Not before I posted.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    First images of killers who shot Australian student in Oklahoma have emerged - Surprise - they're black!

The media reported yesterday about the killing of an Australian student in Oklahoma. 3 teens shots the man just for fun they say and were going to kill a second person when they were caught. Now the first images of the killers have emerged and it turns out that they are black. I for one am not surprised. If the media knew the race they went to great pains yesterday to not mention it

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

The parents of the teenage killers yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

The eldest of the group, Michael Jones, summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Police Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

The mother of the 16-year-old, Chauncey Luna, who is accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into Lane's back said she didn't believe her son was involved.

The father of the 15-year-old, James Edwards, admitted his son had been in trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy.

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

Unsurprisingly, the teens comes from broken homes The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

http://nomorecocktails.com/post/2013...re-black!.aspx
    My son beez a good keed.

The "parents" will probably still deny it even as the troublemakers have admitted it.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 09:43 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

Let us state the obvious...
    If bored white kids gunned down a random black person it would be a 24/7 news story.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.