Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Million Muslim March being planned for September 11th

There is a Million Muslim March being planned for September 11th in Washington DC. They want to have muslim ideas help craft policy. They also believe the War On Terror is a hoax and the government lied about the 9-11 attacks. AMPACUS is their name.

Join AMPAC on a Historic Moment on 9/11/13 for Establishing the Humanity and Justice through Civil Rights Movement.

Million Muslim March on 9/11/13:

Assalam Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.

On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?

It is time for us as Muslims in America to stop being defensive and start being proactive by using our right to vote and our freedom of assemble and let our voices be heard by our country and the world. Stand with us help us fight the injustices being committed against us.

Help us to wake the American citizen up to the truth and together Muslim and Non Muslim can take our country back to its true Democracy which is “For the people by the people”. Our Prophet in his final message told us: “Whoever sees an injustice should set it right by means of his hand; if not, by his tongue; if not, then by his heart and that is considered to be the weakest of faith.” And more to the point “If my nation are afraid to say to the oppressor, ‘O oppressor!’, then there is no hope in them.”

Sincerely your Brothers and Sisters in Islam

On behalf of AMPAC
    Isa Hodge
    Chief of Operations "Million Muslim March"
    http://ampacus.webs.com/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 18,116 Times in 8,948 Posts

I call that a target rich environment....

Just kidding everyone...a little.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

I'm sure his will go over well in D.C. Not so much if they tried this in NY.

Favorite VH Album

('78-'84) VH 1; ('86-'95) 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Dave- I'm The One ; Sam- 5150
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 543 Posts

Sickening. Fuck every last one of them.
    VH with Dave ('78-'84) - The best years....the "real" VH.
    VH with Sam ('86-'96) - Incredible era....."We have renamed this town 'New Halen!'.
    VH with Gary ('98) - Fucking disaster. WTF was that??
    VH with Wolf/Dave ('12-'15) - Amazing comeback. Smokin' album and tours.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:19 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

That would be almost as good as getting every lawyer in one place. (I'm kidding I know we have some here so not ALL are bad)

'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:40 PM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    I'm sure his will go over well in D.C. Not so much if they tried this in NY.
    Or Mass
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

On Fire Eddie's Littler Monster's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In A Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

07.14.17 @ 10:27 AM
    Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts

The media should not give them 1 second of coverage ( although i know that is wishful thinking ) also, there will be like 100 people that show up - maybe. There are only about 2.5 Million Muslims that live in this country anyway. So HALF the muslims are going to show up? Nope. This just sounds like some dick trying to stir up controversy for the sake of being controversial.

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

The overall point of the march, I'm gathering from the press release, is Muslims want to stop being lumped together with Islamist extremists.

The responses here (anger, hatred, thinly veiled threats of violence and murder (even if 'just kidding')) kinda makes me think they have a point.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:44 PM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

Million man surveillance more like it. Come and demonstrate (and be identified).
    "Alcoholism, is like, the only disease you can get yelled at for having" - Mitch
    Hedberg

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:16 AM
    Liked 11,744 Times in 6,505 Posts

Premium Member

This is a group that was put together to counter AIPAC (American Israeli Public Affairs Committee). A quick check to their website shows a list of members of their Executive Committee And Key People. MD Rabbi Alam is their Chairman.

Who's he?

9/11 Truther, prominent Democrat running for statewide office in Missouri

July 10, 2012

A Democratic Party caucus chairman vying to become Missouri’s next secretary of state is a 9/11 Truther who has associated with a radical Muslim cleric and trafficked in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

MD Rabbi Alam is an Obama campaign ally and Missouri-based Democratic activist who chairs the National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus (NDPAAC), a Democratic National Committee-sponsored organization that liaises with Asian minorities.

Alam, who was born in Bangladesh, served as a “satellite campaign manager” for then-candidate Barack Obama and the Democratic Party during the 2008 elections, and has since been invited to the White House.

Alam has speculated about Jewish involvement in the September 11th terrorist attacks and participated in an event with a Muslim cleric who has accused Israel of terrorism and alleged that the U.S. invented the HIV disease.

“Why [was] 9/11 was a official holidy [sic] for all jewish [sic] people worked in the the [sic] WTC?” Alam asked in an Internet discussion titled, “Was 9/11 a conspiracy??”

Alam went on to tout the 9/11 Truther film Loose Change 9/11, and challenged readers to “tell me how many of the Jewish people died on the 9/11 tragedy?”

Asked in an interview Monday about his provocative views, Alam stood by his controversial writings, admitting that he has been “waiting to discuss it with somebody.”
    “My question was, ‘What’s the reason not a single Jew was killed on that day,’” Alam said, maintaining that his inquiries are based on facts, rather than a bias against Jewish people. “Was there a single Jew killed on that day?”

The State Department long ago debunked the insinuation that Jews, forewarned about the attacks, stayed home on September 11. Officials estimate that somewhere between 200 and 400 Jews died in the World Trade Center; five Israeli citizens also perished in the attacks.

Alam, however, still has many questions, and cites “articles and research” purportedly showing that Jews were not killed.

Alam spent the next 20 minutes of the interview explaining the impossibility that commercial airliners could have singlehandedly knocked down the Twin Towers.

“I have 100 percent doubts. It doesn’t add up,” he said. “My bottom line is the plane is not solely responsible for destroying the whole building.”

Alam’s longstanding ties to the president and Democratic Party make his radical views about the 9/11 attacks and Jewish people all the more startling, political insiders and campaign experts say.

“When people make the Jewish claim with respect to the 9/11 attacks, that is such a red flag for an anti-Semite,” said Debra Burlingame, a board member of the national security group Keep America Safe. “It’s a dirty little truth for the 9/11 Truthers.”

“Missourians should be very concerned about this,” added Burlingame, who is the sister of Charles Burlingame III, the pilot of American Airlines flight 77, which was steered into the Pentagon by terrorist hijackers on September 11, 2001. “All of those ‘questions’ have been debunked. It’s not the questions they care about. It’s the smears.”

Others wondered how the DNC could allow Alam to rise in its ranks.

“That the DNC would in any way affiliate itself with a 9/11 Truther who spews such anti-Semitic lunacy, and defends and repeats such bile when confronted, is beyond deeply troubling, it’s simply wrong,” said Josh Block, a Democratic strategist and former spokesman for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

“This guy’s sentiments are especially outrageous in the context of 9/11, and are incredibly offensive to the families of all victims of al Qaeda’s vile terrorist attack on America. One can only assume the DNC allowed such a relationship unknowingly.”

Alam’s foray into Democratic activism started in 2007 when he founded the Missouri Democratic Party Asian American caucus, “one of the three statewide political organizations affiliated and working closely with the Missouri Democratic Party,” according to Alam’s website.

He also serves as the president of the North American Bangladeshi Association for Bangladesh, “a non-profit Educational based organization working closely with the US Department of Education.”

As Obama began his 2008 bid for the presidency, Alam signed on as a manager in the campaign’s greater Kansas City office, later transforming his business suite into a local campaign headquarters.

His pro-Obama politicking apparently earned him an invite to the White House in December 2011.

Alam—a military veteran who served “two term tours in Middle East and Operation Iraqi Freedom, as well as his six years overseas tour in Germany”—views himself an ally of Vice President Joe Biden and DNC chair, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.).

In May, Alam attended a presentation by Sheik Khalid Yasin, a radical cleric and 9/11 Truther who has advocated in favor of terrorism and referred to non-Muslims as “filth.”

Alam defended his participation in the event, maintaining that he need not agree with an individual in order to interact with him.

“I call myself a student,” Alam explained, stating that he reserves the right to associate with “every single leader, coming from any type of group.”

“I’m learning from other people’s experiences,” he said. “I am not 100 percent or 15 percent with [Yasin]. I only listen to people.”

Alam is also on record decrying the arrest of Sami Al-Arian, a Muslim activist who pled guilty to soliciting money on behalf of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, which had been designated a terrorist group committed to Israel’s destruction.

“Who does not know about Dr. Arian, a Florida university professor falsely accused and victimized by [the] war on terror?” Alam asked in a 2009 video recorded for the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City.

Alam suggested in the video that his religious allies get involved in “mainstream” politics.

Asked by the Free Beacon about his defense of al-Arian, Alam backtracked somewhat.

“I do not have any personal information about that gentleman,” Alam said, explaining that he was merely using al-Arian as an example to motivate his viewers to get involved in politics.

Alam is running in the August 7 Democratic primary to become Missouri’s Secretary of State. In 2010, he lost a Democratic primary bid to serve in the Missouri House of Representatives.

The DNC should distance itself from Alam, observers in Washington, D.C., say.

“What is shocking is how someone with such repugnant views can rise so quickly to a position of prominence in the Democratic Party,” said one D.C.-based communications adviser.

“The Democratic Party of Missouri needs to disavow him,” said the source. “The DNC and its Asian American caucus need to disavow him, and the White House needs to make clear he will not be credentialed or granted access to the Democratic National Convention.”

The convention is scheduled to take place September 4-6 in Charlotte, N.C.

Alam remains optimistic about his candidacy. He predicted that he would receive “50,000 votes” from minority voters, “somebody whose name sounds like my name.”

The end goal, Alam said, is to galvanize the community and leave a “legendary legacy, like after Martin Luther King Jr.”

http://freebeacon.com/secretary-of-truth/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

8/15/13 - Thursday night on Fox, Sean Hannity tore into the "Million Muslim March" planned for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks next month in Washington. Hannity welcomed the march's organizer MD Rabbi Alam on the show to defend his group's plans, asking him, "You want to turn this into a day about anti-Islamic bigotry?" "We're standing this day to show America that we Muslim, we denounce terrorism," Alam said before Hannity cut him off, saying that sentiment contradicts the statement put out by the group, which claims Muslims continue to be "victimized by being made the villains."

Anti-Islamic activist Brigitte Gabriel helped Hannity take up the other side of the argument, condemning the group for "crying victim" rather than standing up against terrorism. Instead of saying "we rebuke anybody who blows up civilians in the name of Jihad," Gabriel said, "they are gathering together and crying victim. The audacity is beyond words!"

When Alam said Muslims have felt "villain-ized and victimized" since 9/11, Hannity shot back, asking, "Hasn't America bent over backwards to distinguish between Islam and radical Islamists? If anything, I think this country has bent over backwards and then some to make that distinction."

Gabriel picked up where Hannity left off, saying of Alam, "He's talking about bigotry. What bigotry? Our president went out of his way to even change the words out of our counterterrorism training manuals to take out every reference to Islamic radicalism, Islamic Jihadism, because we do not want to offend the Muslims. We are the victims here, the Americans. And we are offended that people like them have not yet stood up and condemned radicalism."
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post

8/15/13 - Thursday night on Fox, Sean Hannity tore into the "Million Muslim March" planned for the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks next month in Washington. Hannity welcomed the march's organizer MD Rabbi Alam on the show to defend his group's plans, asking him, "You want to turn this into a day about anti-Islamic bigotry?" "We're standing this day to show America that we Muslim, we denounce terrorism," Alam said before Hannity cut him off, saying that sentiment contradicts the statement put out by the group, which claims Muslims continue to be "victimized by being made the villains."

Anti-Islamic activist Brigitte Gabriel helped Hannity take up the other side of the argument, condemning the group for "crying victim" rather than standing up against terrorism. Instead of saying "we rebuke anybody who blows up civilians in the name of Jihad," Gabriel said, "they are gathering together and crying victim. The audacity is beyond words!"

When Alam said Muslims have felt "villain-ized and victimized" since 9/11, Hannity shot back, asking, "Hasn't America bent over backwards to distinguish between Islam and radical Islamists? If anything, I think this country has bent over backwards and then some to make that distinction."

Gabriel picked up where Hannity left off, saying of Alam, "He's talking about bigotry. What bigotry? Our president went out of his way to even change the words out of our counterterrorism training manuals to take out every reference to Islamic radicalism, Islamic Jihadism, because we do not want to offend the Muslims. We are the victims here, the Americans. And we are offended that people like them have not yet stood up and condemned radicalism."
    The Muslim guy denounces terrorism twice within the first couple of minutes, then gets shouted down for not denouncing terrorism. People really do hear what they want to hear.

I'm about to veer into philosophical country, and I apologize, but what's going on here is a great example of how linear thinking sabotages learning (or growing). This is another example of a false dichotomy.

What's more helpful for everyone is to frame situations as "dialectic" rather than linear. In simpler terms, choose "both/and" instead of "either/or" and your world begins to open.

In this case, consider that it is insulting this group chooses 9-11-13 as the date AND it is the perfect day to do it because it's the day most of us will be thinking about terrorism. It can be both.

Consider that Muslim groups can denounce terrorist acts AND denounce the United States' involvement in Islamic countries. One doesn't make the other false. Muslim groups can mourn the deaths of victims AND feel victimized by bigotry. Both can be true.

But for guys like Hannity, setting up false dichotomies is their bread and butter. How boring would it be for both of these guests to concede that "the other side's" position is true AND their position is true? Boring! No one wants to see that.

We're all being duped into believing life is "either/or." Reject that notion whenever you can.

(Psst ... You can like Sam and Dave. AND Gary.)

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:25 AM
    Liked 6,673 Times in 3,698 Posts

Hannity and whoever the hell this Brigitte Gabriel is made that guy seem uber reasonable. That was a horrid excuse for journalism.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 11:02 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Wolves in sheep clothing is how I see it.

HH<-----why not do this on Sept, 10th? Oh, that's right! That was the Muslim, " Sit back and watch", celebration day. ---------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:25 AM
    Liked 6,673 Times in 3,698 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Wolves in sheep clothing is how I see it.

I fear you're correct.