Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts

Premium Member

Default How about a violent crimes that get ignored thread?

How about a thread where we post all of the violent crimes that are happening that all of the race baiters care nothing about or ignore?

How about I start?

Media blackout: Black mob shouting 'honky,' beat man in Kentucky

Police say Ford and his accomplices then began hitting the victim several times in the head with their fists, all the while calling him names including "honky," "cracker," and "white trash."

Two cellphones were also stolen from the victim during the ordeal.

The man suffered a subdural hematoma (or bleeding on the brain) as a result of the attack.

Ford has been charged with first-degree robbery.

Despite the racial overtones of the assault, police have no plans to file hate crimes charges at this time.

http://www.examiner.com/article/medi...t-man-kentucky
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

This should make for some positive, fruitful discussion.

*reclines the La-Z-Boy while pouring butter on popcorn*
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

Not sure what is gonna get accomplished except to state the obvious over and over again. There is a HUGE problem with crime in the black community. Most of it is likely due to the absolutely disgraceful percentage of black children who are being raised without a father. Until that gets addressed, you're gonna keep reading stories like this over and over again. Sadly, very few people really seem to give a shit about it though. The Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world would get a lot more good done if they put their focus on the rebirth of the black family in America (when they're done maybe they can help up here as we have the same issue). Maybe if society starts DEMANDING that men live up to their responsiblities as fathers many of these problems will go away. I'd have no issue with the forced sterilization of any man who shows no willingness to support his children.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Not sure what is gonna get accomplished except to state the obvious over and over again. There is a HUGE problem with crime in the black community. Most of it is likely due to the absolutely disgraceful percentage of black children who are being raised without a father. Until that gets addressed, you're gonna keep reading stories like this over and over again. Sadly, very few people really seem to give a shit about it though. The Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world would get a lot more good done if they put their focus on the rebirth of the black family in America (when they're done maybe they can help up here as we have the same issue). Maybe if society starts DEMANDING that men live up to their responsiblities as fathers many of these problems will go away. I'd have no issue with the forced sterilization of any man who shows no willingness to support his children.
    I've told you that I'm not a fan of the "hate crime" laws, but it seems like this is deserving to me if we're going to have them.

Maybe it's more than a lack of "family values". Maybe there are a lot hateful people that are black.

Truth is... when I see all the stories of violence, maybe everyone does need to start arming themselves everywhere they go.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    I've told you that I'm not a fan of the "hate crime" laws, but it seems like this is deserving to me if we're going to have them.

Maybe it's more than a lack of "family values". Maybe there are a lot hateful people that are black.

Truth is... when I see all the stories of violence, maybe everyone does need to start arming themselves everywhere they go.
    yeah, everyone having a gun on them will solve everything. That's the ticket. Crime rates of zero will soon follow. Guaran-fucking-teed.

Sometimes the most simple answer is the answer. Don't confuse ignorance with hate. These fools didn't organize the black panthers (those are hateful people) these are likely just uneducated scumbag criminals. Shitty families tend to be the main creators of uneducated scumbag criminals. Not a black/white thing, it's a shitty upbringing thing. One of my best friends is black, he's got two kids. Those kids have the same odds as my kids of becoming violent criminals (just about 0). Dad works for a bank, wife is a lawyer, solid marriage, solid extended family. Race basically a non-factor in those kids' lives. Sadly most black kids don't get raised in that sort of family. You can watch the nightly news for the results.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Have fun. Had enough. I come to the links to have a good time. Tired of all the doomsayer shit.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

yeah, everyone having a gun on them will solve everything. That's the ticket. Crime rates of zero will soon follow. Guaran-fucking-teed.

Sometimes the most simple answer is the answer. Don't confuse ignorance with hate. These fools didn't organize the black panthers (those are hateful people) these are likely just uneducated scumbag criminals. Shitty families tend to be the main creators of uneducated scumbag criminals. Not a black/white thing, it's a shitty upbringing thing. One of my best friends is black, he's got two kids. Those kids have the same odds as my kids of becoming violent criminals (just about 0). Dad works for a bank, wife is a lawyer, solid marriage, solid extended family. Race basically a non-factor in those kids' lives. Sadly most black kids don't get raised in that sort of family. You can watch the nightly news for the results.
    A lot of people that are now dead would probably still be alive if they did carry one and a lot of thugs would be dead.

Any dumbass knows that raping and killing is wrong. You don't need a damn father in your life to know that. It you get 20, 30, 40 years old and you don't know that, you have a problem . How much brains do you really need to know that those things are wrong?

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

There's just too many
    Last Online

10.26.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Have fun. Had enough. I come to the links to have a good time. Tired of all the doomsayer shit.
    A little bit of milk got on my shirt as I was eating cereal this morning. THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF OBAMA WASN'T PRESIDENT.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

A lot of people that are now dead would probably still be alive if they did carry one and a lot of thugs would be dead.

Any dumbass knows that raping and killing is wrong. You don't need a damn father in your life to know that. It you get 20, 30, 40 years old and you don't know that, you have a problem a real problem.
    and a lot of people who are alive would be dead if everyone carried a gun with them every day of their lives.

I don't know what to do with the second paragraph of your post. I really don't. You make it sound like a father's role is to simply tell his son's that rape and murder is bad and that's it. I'll have to remember to do this tomorrow morning and then I can leave my wife and rest assured the kids will turn out just fine.

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Kinda like that guy among your group of friends who loves to inject social and political issues/debate tooics on those Friday nights at the bar.

Your next thought inevitably is, "Why is this fuckwad my friend, again?" when it should be, "I wonder if our waitress prefers being taken by the rear or by the front?"
    Last edited by MF5150; 08.04.13 at 07:47 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

and a lot of people who are alive would be dead if everyone carried a gun with them every day of their lives.
    Like who? The Thugs? Good.

I don't know what to do with the second paragraph of your post. I really don't. You make it sound like a father's role is to simply tell his son's that rape and murder is bad and that's it. I'll have to remember to do this tomorrow morning and then I can leave my wife and rest assured the kids will turn out just fine.
    I'm saying that this family values argument doesn't totally satisfy me. If you're 30 years old and you're raping women a shitty childhood is no longer an excuse. I realize some people are poor and sometimes you have to do what you have to do so that you can survive. But damn.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Like who? The Thugs? Good.

yeah, these thugs for instance.

This 2 year old girl had it coming:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/39...ister-with-gun

and this 5 year old girl was a real thug:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/us/louisiana-girl-dead

and this 12 year old just about to rape some people and rob a bank before he got was coming to him:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...nshot-to-chest

how many of these cases would you like to read before you realize that arming everyone maybe, just maybe, might have some unintended consequences?

I'm saying that this family values argument doesn't totally satisfy me. If you're 30 years old and you're raping women a shitty childhood is no longer an excuse. I realize some people are poor and sometimes you have to do what you have to do so that you can survive. But damn.

Never said it was an excuse. There's a huge difference between giving a 30 year a pass on criminal life and trying to solve the underlying problems that create these monsters. You can build all the prisons you want and you'll continue to fill them until you fix the root cause. And as totally unsatisfied as the answer makes you, the main root cause is the breakdown of the family unit.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

yeah, these thugs for instance.

This 2 year old girl had it coming:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/39...ister-with-gun

and this 5 year old girl was a real thug:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/us/louisiana-girl-dead

and this 12 year old just about to rape some people and rob a bank before he got was coming to him:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...nshot-to-chest

how many of these cases would you like to read before you realize that arming everyone maybe, just maybe, might have some unintended consequences?

Never said it was an excuse. There's a huge difference between giving a 30 year a pass on criminal life and trying to solve the underlying problems that create these monsters. You can build all the prisons you want and you'll continue to fill them until you fix the root cause. And as totally unsatisfied as the answer makes you, the main root cause is the breakdown of the family unit.
    Lots of things have unintended consequences. For every mistake made with a weapon there are lots of sitting duck victims out there who never had a chance.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Lots of things have unintended consequences. For every mistake made with a weapon there are lots of sitting duck victims out there who never had a chance.
    both of these things are true.

just thinking that the goal might be to lower the number of scumbag criminals. I think that's the way to go. But arming everyone and having to bury a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds who get killed accidentily every year, that's also an option I guess.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

both of these things are true.

just thinking that the goal might be to lower the number of scumbag criminals. I think that's the way to go. But arming everyone and having to bury a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds who get killed accidentily every year, that's also an option I guess.
    Bill Cosby speaks and apparently the black community does not listen to him.

Even if you were right, the chances of crime going way down anytime soon are slim regardless. I'd rather be armed than a potential sitting duck. Even if Sharpton and the alike were to start preaching like Bill Cosby the problem will take along time to get better. I guess people are just supposed to accept beatings and getting murdered in the process.

I used to believe what you believe. And I still do to a degree, but I read all of the violent stories and these flash mobs and I have to believe that some of the black people out there have it out for white people right now. That seems to be the reality and what the media and the Sharpton's are promoting is manufactured.