Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default How about a violent crimes that get ignored thread?

    How about a thread where we post all of the violent crimes that are happening that all of the race baiters care nothing about or ignore?

    How about I start?

    Media blackout: Black mob shouting 'honky,' beat man in Kentucky



    Police say Ford and his accomplices then began hitting the victim several times in the head with their fists, all the while calling him names including "honky," "cracker," and "white trash."

    Two cellphones were also stolen from the victim during the ordeal.

    The man suffered a subdural hematoma (or bleeding on the brain) as a result of the attack.

    Ford has been charged with first-degree robbery.

    Despite the racial overtones of the assault, police have no plans to file hate crimes charges at this time.

    http://www.examiner.com/article/medi...t-man-kentucky
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    This should make for some positive, fruitful discussion.











    *reclines the La-Z-Boy while pouring butter on popcorn*
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  3. #3
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,159
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

    Default

    Not sure what is gonna get accomplished except to state the obvious over and over again. There is a HUGE problem with crime in the black community. Most of it is likely due to the absolutely disgraceful percentage of black children who are being raised without a father. Until that gets addressed, you're gonna keep reading stories like this over and over again. Sadly, very few people really seem to give a shit about it though. The Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world would get a lot more good done if they put their focus on the rebirth of the black family in America (when they're done maybe they can help up here as we have the same issue). Maybe if society starts DEMANDING that men live up to their responsiblities as fathers many of these problems will go away. I'd have no issue with the forced sterilization of any man who shows no willingness to support his children.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Not sure what is gonna get accomplished except to state the obvious over and over again. There is a HUGE problem with crime in the black community. Most of it is likely due to the absolutely disgraceful percentage of black children who are being raised without a father. Until that gets addressed, you're gonna keep reading stories like this over and over again. Sadly, very few people really seem to give a shit about it though. The Jesse Jackson's and Al Sharpton's of the world would get a lot more good done if they put their focus on the rebirth of the black family in America (when they're done maybe they can help up here as we have the same issue). Maybe if society starts DEMANDING that men live up to their responsiblities as fathers many of these problems will go away. I'd have no issue with the forced sterilization of any man who shows no willingness to support his children.
    I've told you that I'm not a fan of the "hate crime" laws, but it seems like this is deserving to me if we're going to have them.

    Maybe it's more than a lack of "family values". Maybe there are a lot hateful people that are black.

    Truth is... when I see all the stories of violence, maybe everyone does need to start arming themselves everywhere they go.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  5. #5
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,159
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    I've told you that I'm not a fan of the "hate crime" laws, but it seems like this is deserving to me if we're going to have them.

    Maybe it's more than a lack of "family values". Maybe there are a lot hateful people that are black.

    Truth is... when I see all the stories of violence, maybe everyone does need to start arming themselves everywhere they go.
    yeah, everyone having a gun on them will solve everything. That's the ticket. Crime rates of zero will soon follow. Guaran-fucking-teed.

    Sometimes the most simple answer is the answer. Don't confuse ignorance with hate. These fools didn't organize the black panthers (those are hateful people) these are likely just uneducated scumbag criminals. Shitty families tend to be the main creators of uneducated scumbag criminals. Not a black/white thing, it's a shitty upbringing thing. One of my best friends is black, he's got two kids. Those kids have the same odds as my kids of becoming violent criminals (just about 0). Dad works for a bank, wife is a lawyer, solid marriage, solid extended family. Race basically a non-factor in those kids' lives. Sadly most black kids don't get raised in that sort of family. You can watch the nightly news for the results.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Have fun. Had enough. I come to the links to have a good time. Tired of all the doomsayer shit.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    yeah, everyone having a gun on them will solve everything. That's the ticket. Crime rates of zero will soon follow. Guaran-fucking-teed.

    Sometimes the most simple answer is the answer. Don't confuse ignorance with hate. These fools didn't organize the black panthers (those are hateful people) these are likely just uneducated scumbag criminals. Shitty families tend to be the main creators of uneducated scumbag criminals. Not a black/white thing, it's a shitty upbringing thing. One of my best friends is black, he's got two kids. Those kids have the same odds as my kids of becoming violent criminals (just about 0). Dad works for a bank, wife is a lawyer, solid marriage, solid extended family. Race basically a non-factor in those kids' lives. Sadly most black kids don't get raised in that sort of family. You can watch the nightly news for the results.
    A lot of people that are now dead would probably still be alive if they did carry one and a lot of thugs would be dead.

    Any dumbass knows that raping and killing is wrong. You don't need a damn father in your life to know that. It you get 20, 30, 40 years old and you don't know that, you have a problem . How much brains do you really need to know that those things are wrong?
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  8. #8
    Good Enough JakeK21's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.05.11
    Age
    23
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,288
    Favorite VH Album

    All of them
    Favorite VH Song

    There's just too many
    Last Online

    10.26.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Likes
    124
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Have fun. Had enough. I come to the links to have a good time. Tired of all the doomsayer shit.
    A little bit of milk got on my shirt as I was eating cereal this morning. THAT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF OBAMA WASN'T PRESIDENT.

  9. #9
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,159
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    A lot of people that are now dead would probably still be alive if they did carry one and a lot of thugs would be dead.

    Any dumbass knows that raping and killing is wrong. You don't need a damn father in your life to know that. It you get 20, 30, 40 years old and you don't know that, you have a problem a real problem.
    and a lot of people who are alive would be dead if everyone carried a gun with them every day of their lives.

    I don't know what to do with the second paragraph of your post. I really don't. You make it sound like a father's role is to simply tell his son's that rape and murder is bad and that's it. I'll have to remember to do this tomorrow morning and then I can leave my wife and rest assured the kids will turn out just fine.

  10. #10
    Atomic Punk MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    29
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,331
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Likes
    299
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Have fun. Had enough. I come to the links to have a good time. Tired of all the doomsayer shit.
    Kinda like that guy among your group of friends who loves to inject social and political issues/debate tooics on those Friday nights at the bar.

    Your next thought inevitably is, "Why is this fuckwad my friend, again?" when it should be, "I wonder if our waitress prefers being taken by the rear or by the front?"
    Last edited by MF5150; 08.04.13 at 07:47 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    and a lot of people who are alive would be dead if everyone carried a gun with them every day of their lives.
    Like who? The Thugs? Good.


    I don't know what to do with the second paragraph of your post. I really don't. You make it sound like a father's role is to simply tell his son's that rape and murder is bad and that's it. I'll have to remember to do this tomorrow morning and then I can leave my wife and rest assured the kids will turn out just fine.
    I'm saying that this family values argument doesn't totally satisfy me. If you're 30 years old and you're raping women a shitty childhood is no longer an excuse. I realize some people are poor and sometimes you have to do what you have to do so that you can survive. But damn.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  12. #12
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,159
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Like who? The Thugs? Good.

    yeah, these thugs for instance.

    This 2 year old girl had it coming:

    http://www.policymic.com/articles/39...ister-with-gun

    and this 5 year old girl was a real thug:

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/us/louisiana-girl-dead

    and this 12 year old just about to rape some people and rob a bank before he got was coming to him:


    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...nshot-to-chest

    how many of these cases would you like to read before you realize that arming everyone maybe, just maybe, might have some unintended consequences?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post

    I'm saying that this family values argument doesn't totally satisfy me. If you're 30 years old and you're raping women a shitty childhood is no longer an excuse. I realize some people are poor and sometimes you have to do what you have to do so that you can survive. But damn.

    Never said it was an excuse. There's a huge difference between giving a 30 year a pass on criminal life and trying to solve the underlying problems that create these monsters. You can build all the prisons you want and you'll continue to fill them until you fix the root cause. And as totally unsatisfied as the answer makes you, the main root cause is the breakdown of the family unit.

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    yeah, these thugs for instance.

    This 2 year old girl had it coming:

    http://www.policymic.com/articles/39...ister-with-gun

    and this 5 year old girl was a real thug:

    http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/23/us/louisiana-girl-dead

    and this 12 year old just about to rape some people and rob a bank before he got was coming to him:


    http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...nshot-to-chest

    how many of these cases would you like to read before you realize that arming everyone maybe, just maybe, might have some unintended consequences?




    Never said it was an excuse. There's a huge difference between giving a 30 year a pass on criminal life and trying to solve the underlying problems that create these monsters. You can build all the prisons you want and you'll continue to fill them until you fix the root cause. And as totally unsatisfied as the answer makes you, the main root cause is the breakdown of the family unit.
    Lots of things have unintended consequences. For every mistake made with a weapon there are lots of sitting duck victims out there who never had a chance.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  14. #14
    Forum Frontman It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    43
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34,159
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Likes
    1,322
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Lots of things have unintended consequences. For every mistake made with a weapon there are lots of sitting duck victims out there who never had a chance.
    both of these things are true.

    just thinking that the goal might be to lower the number of scumbag criminals. I think that's the way to go. But arming everyone and having to bury a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds who get killed accidentily every year, that's also an option I guess.

  15. #15
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,568
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 09:05 PM
    Likes
    575
    Liked 1,488 Times in 1,017 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    both of these things are true.

    just thinking that the goal might be to lower the number of scumbag criminals. I think that's the way to go. But arming everyone and having to bury a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds who get killed accidentily every year, that's also an option I guess.
    Bill Cosby speaks and apparently the black community does not listen to him.

    Even if you were right, the chances of crime going way down anytime soon are slim regardless. I'd rather be armed than a potential sitting duck. Even if Sharpton and the alike were to start preaching like Bill Cosby the problem will take along time to get better. I guess people are just supposed to accept beatings and getting murdered in the process.

    I used to believe what you believe. And I still do to a degree, but I read all of the violent stories and these flash mobs and I have to believe that some of the black people out there have it out for white people right now. That seems to be the reality and what the media and the Sharpton's are promoting is manufactured.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Driven By Drug War Incentives, Cops Target Pot Smokers, Brush Off Violent Crimes
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11.28.11, 03:17 PM
  2. Hate Crimes
    By broken9500 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07.17.09, 10:43 PM
  3. Rumsfeld war crimes suit
    By graeme in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11.14.06, 08:28 PM
  4. Your opinion: The most violent sport thread.....
    By BREW CREW in forum Play Ball!
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08.30.05, 02:28 AM
  5. Violent Drawings Lead to Felony Charges
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01.26.05, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •