Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:09 AM
    Liked 11,778 Times in 6,524 Posts

Premium Member

Default Bloomberg's Gun Control Rally Names Boston Bomber as Victim of Gun Violence

This shouldn't surprise anyone.

At a June 18 gun control rally in New Hampshire sponsored by New York mayor Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns group, the name of Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev was read aloud as a recent victim of gun violence.
    Throughout the rally, organizers read a list of names of people who had been killed with guns since the Dec. 14 shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.

When they read Tsarnaev's name, pro-gun supporters who were at the rally to counter Bloomberg's group began shouting, "He's a terrorist," according to a report by Tim Buckland of the New Hampshire Union-Leader.

Tsarnaev was killed by police in a gun fight days after detonating bombs at the Boston Marathon.

Pro-gun attendees said the buses of the rally organizers had Texas license plates, and rally organizers refused to talk to talk to the media. Gun rights supporter Tony Mayfield was in attendance and said: "This is joke. We have, for all intents and purposes, a corporation from out of town doing this little publicity stunt here."

According to the Union-Leader, there was violence at the rally. Two persons--including a police officer--were assaulted and one person was arrested.

A spokesperson for Sen. Kelly Ayotte's (R-NH) said that "well-heeled out-state-groups have gone on the attack against the [Senator]."

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS07/130619169

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...e-Anger-Ensues
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

I don't think this evil cocksucker was a victim of gun violence. I think he was more of a piece of shit that was part of gun awesome...ness. I like it when more like him die every fucking day. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:48 AM
    Liked 1,483 Times in 1,012 Posts

Premium Member

Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 07:09 AM
    Liked 11,778 Times in 6,524 Posts

Premium Member

Default Bloomberg group names Tsarnaev, Dorner as gun violence victims in letter to Sen.

It gets worse

The Mayors Against Illegal Guns, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s anti-gun group, made headlines yesterday after it was reported the “No More Names” campaign listed Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev as a victim of gun violence.

The group issued an apology, saying including the name at the demonstration at the N.H. state Capitol was simply a “mistake.”

But according to N.H. Sen. Kelly Ayotte’s office, this isn’t the first time the group listed him as a victim. They also listed suicides and high-profile criminals, such as deceased cop-killer Christopher Dorner.

In a letter to N.H. Sen. Kelly Ayotte, the group urges the Republican “to consider your opposition to the bipartisan Manchin-Toomey background check compromise.”
    “More than 6,000 Americans have been murdered with guns in the six months since the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. Enclosed are the names of 5,026 who we were able to identify.”

Slate.com insists that its list is not complete and is based on deaths as a result of guns, not gun violence, specifically.

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...#ixzz2WqRuKtpR
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen