The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 6,025 Times in 3,277 Posts

Premium Member

Default Huge 'Jihad' Graffiti by Interstate 95 Sparks Outrage and Concern

WPEC-TV CBS12 News

Posted By: Karl Man/CBS 12 News

Delray Beach, Fla –It was hard to miss on Saturday, laced in bold black lettering, nearly twenty feet high a piece of graffiti work reads “jihad”.
    In Arabic that term is used to describe a holy war.

(this occurred in S.Florida where there is a huge Jewish population)
    Thousands of drivers saw the large message clearly when traveling northbound on I-95 in Delray Beach near the Atlantic exit. That spray painted word jihad created a fight that only CBS 12 caught on tape.

With our microphone flipped on and our camera rolling our news crew was quickly caught in the middle of this war of words. CBS 12’s Karl Man was interviewing Damon Rosen about the jihad spray painted message, something that disgusted him, that’s when an unidentified man left his car and just like that it was on.

Things quickly escalated, the unknown man who did not oppose the jihad message shifted his shouting to a crowd of bystanders.
    “You’re all brainwashed!”
    The group of on-lookers hurling profanity back at the man.
    “You’re going to lose your job bit--!”
    Rosen then jumping in with his own choice language...
    “Take that shi-- back to the Muslim land”, screamed Rosen.
    Things then getting very heated as the unknown man left his family in the car to get face to face.
    The finger pointing and yelling all caught on tape.
    The man who did not see the big deal about the jihad message made one last statement to those nearby before he sped off.
    “Just for the record there are no fu--ing terrorists”, he screamed. 
    Rosen came back to where we were before to finish the interview; he laid out why the spray paint sign irked him so much and why he stopped to get a closer look.
    He said that it had nothing to do with race, rather the ideology behind the jihad meaning saying it is something that has caused terror in our country time and time again. Promoting the meaning in such a public way like this message along I-95 according to Rosen is the last thing we should be doing with our time. 
    Police found spray paint cans on the scene and are still looking into who wrote this large graffiti message.
    They couldn't tell us if they thought this was some kids pulling a prank or a legit threat of terrorism. FDOT was on scene this evening painting over the jihad sign, they say it will be gone by Saturday night.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 06.16.13 at 03:13 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen