Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 1,011 Posts

Premium Member

Default Bill Kristol Calls Pres ‘Irresponsible’ For Not Wanting War

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-panel...t-wanting-war/

Fox News Sunday‘s political panel took on the revelation that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons against opposition forces within the country, provoking a question of whether President Obama‘s so-called “red line” has been crossed and whether U.S. military action has now become necessary despite the president’s hesitance.

“Obama put himself in a box here,” host Chris Wallace observed of the president’s condemnation of the Assad regime’s reported use of chemical weapons. “He kept talking for months about ‘red lines’ … but he’s clearly mindful of bad intelligence that led into Iraq, and it’s also clear that he never wanted to get involved militarily in Syria.”

“What he’s trying to do now is insist on ironclad proof,” Brit Hume suggested, quipping that perhaps Obama wants a signed affidavit from the Syrian president declaring that he has, indeed, used chemical weapons against his own people. “A president who didn’t want to intervene to stop the deaths of what is now 70,000 people, I don’t think is going to go on, at least arguably, incomplete evidence,” he added.

Hume also slammed the president’s equivocation as “regrettable” because such cold feet on military intervention “has a price — it emboldens enemies, it discourages allies, and it is a problem.”

Political reporter Amy Walter chimed in that with the “cloud of Iraq and Afghanistan” still looming, there is a “strong distaste on the part of Americans” for military intervention in another Middle Eastern country.

Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol told Wallace that the president’s failure to intervene sends the message that “this is not a president who wants to start another war.”

“I think it’s totally irresponsible for an American president to have that,” noted warhawk Kristol added. “No one wants to start wars, but you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do.” He also dismissed polls that show the public is opposed to American intervention before reminiscing for a time when there were “liberal internationalists” who would be in favor of committing U.S. troops to break up the conflict overseas.

Watch below, via Fox News:
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:07 PM
    Liked 11,765 Times in 6,518 Posts

Premium Member

Kristol is one of those "Establishment Republicans". He is not a Conservative, he is a party hack who could care less what the people want. In short, He is a big ASSHOLE!
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 1,011 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Kristol is one of those "Establishment Republicans". He is not a Conservative, he is a party hack who could care less what the people want. In short, He is a big ASSHOLE!
    I just saw it right before I posted it.

It's like WTF????
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:51 PM
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts

Premium Member

I agree on Kristol. Bush Jr must have read his column daily and then acted on it. Bring the troops home. Boston proved one thing that in 12 years and many US lives,limbs and money the enemy still can hit us here and these 2 pricks proved it. No new wars please!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.