The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:58 PM
    Liked 11,728 Times in 6,498 Posts

Premium Member

Default UN Official Says Boston Got What It Deserved

UNREAL

by ANNE BAYEFSKY 22 Apr 2013

UN Human Rights Council “expert” Richard Falk has published a statement saying Bostonians got what they deserved in last week’s terror attack. He quotes W.H. Auden to make his point: "to whom evil is done/do evil in return.”

Richard Falk is the UN’s “Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967.” He has held the post since 2008, despite exposure as a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

In his latest rant, published online on April 21, 2013 by foreignpolicyjournal.com Falk repeats the libel that prior to 9/11 President George W. Bush was seeking a “pretext” for war, and that anything Israel is the opposite of “justice and peace.”

And then he attacks Bostonians head-on. The police action in Boston was a "hysterical dragnet." Boston’s dead were "canaries" that "have to die" because of America’s “fantasy of global domination."

Falk explains the attacks as justifiable “resistance.” In his words: “The American global domination project is bound to generate all kinds of resistance in the post-colonial world.”

He minimizes the crime and predicts worse if America doesn’t change its ways to better accommodate the demands of “the Islamic world.” As he puts it: “In some respects, the United States has been fortunate not to experience worse blowbacks, and these may yet happen…”.

For years,Falk has been espousing the worst forms of antisemitism from his UN perch, and for his efforts has been rewarded with repeated opportunities by the Council to lecture others on his world view.

That world view is shared by the 56 member states of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), who only a week ago at UN Headquarters refused to define terrorism unless an exception clause was created for “legitimate struggle.”

The OIC controls the balance of power at the UN’s top human rights body, by holding majorities in both the African and Asian regional groups. Africa and Asia, in turn, control 26 of the 47 seats on the Council. With the backing of the OIC, therefore, Falk has been encouraged and protected.

The Obama administration has long championed the UN Human Rights Council, which it decided to join as one of its first foreign policy moves in 2009. Thanks to the Obama administration, U.S. began a second three-year term on the Council this past January. At the opening of the Council’s most recent session in March, Assistant Secretary of State Esther Brimmer traveled to Geneva to address what she called “this esteemed body.”

There is nothing about a “human rights” body that countenances the likes of Richard Falk that is “esteemed,” and the United States should resign--effective immediately.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...at-It-Deserved
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 04.23.13 at 05:10 AM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:11 PM
    Liked 6,670 Times in 3,696 Posts

how sweet that a fellow American thinks the bunch of innocent people in Boston deserved what they got. What a piece of crap that guy is.

Sounds like the US, Israel and Canada have been trying to remove this guy for a little while:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10...-richard-falk/
    Last edited by It's Mike; 04.23.13 at 05:27 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:55 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

these kind of statements are like Rumplestiltskin.......they start out with an ill thought out "fact" and then spin it into something completely different.....then keep spinning and spinning and and putting it out there to an ever more rabid audience until at some point the price for this crap has to be paid

and the price is paid thru the actions of some extremeist followers while the one who started the mess is sitting safely at a distance letting everyone else deal with the aftermath

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Richard Falk, a special rapporteur of the United Nations Human Rights Council and professor emeritus at Princeton,

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...athon-murders/
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:14 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    how sweet that a fellow American thinks the bunch of innocent people in Boston deserved what they got. What a piece of crap that guy is.

Sounds like the US, Israel and Canada have been trying to remove this guy for a little while:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10...-richard-falk/
    Yeah... Especially considering both parties are warmongers... We don't have much of a say in the matter anymore. Well, with Paul picking up steam the last 8 years and Gary Johnson looking like a good option, that is changing... But in 2001? Americans didn't have a choice.

I'll pass this article around though.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:14 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

I read the article and is he really saying much other than our war policies are helping to feed terrorism?

Unless I missed something, this is a bit of a spin job.

There is anti Israel stuff in there, but I think he is more of saying that our war polices are helping to fuel terrorists rather than saying the american people people deserve what happened.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 04.23.13 at 10:27 AM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:56 PM
    Liked 2,210 Times in 1,114 Posts

Premium Member

I don't think it's exaggerating what an asshole he is at all. He is saying the US shouldn't concern itself with innocent people dying--including Americans--and that we should listen to the demands of the "Islamic World."

In case he is unaware, the "Islamic World" wants us to die. Maybe he should go first to show we're negotiating in good faith.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:57 PM
    Liked 1,383 Times in 758 Posts

America wasn't involved in the Caucasus wars. So his point is kind of moot.
    People there don't care about Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Little Dreamer