Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 02:32 AM
    Liked 426 Times in 184 Posts

Brett said

What the fuck hain? You encourage dorks on a Kiss board to come mess this place up? What the hell is up with that?

And yeah, you did tell them to post. From that board, "go to and join up and call someone a sheep. You'll get some high 5s from "The Few" but alot of the 'sheep' will cry about you calling them a 'sheep'--kinda funny ain't it."

Don't pull that shit again, I wasn't aware you thought so little of us here. The funny thing is to hear the negative comments about VH from a bunch of retarded Kiss fans. You so know what I think of that joke of a band already.
    hey don't forget that one of your MODS, Glenn, is a dorky retards that posts over there too [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

on a serious note-- like I already told Goo, I didn't know they were going to spam you guys like that. I just thought they'd find a sheepesque post and comment on it.

I was just trying to point out there is a "Sheep" word here(and here meaning the entire VH community) the same as there(KISS world).-I didn't want them to coin a phrase that VH fans have been using for years and that has as much meaning as the "N" word in our community. And yes it's the "N" word over there too. Watch people freak out when the word "sheep" is used.

I didn't say everyone here was a sheep. There are alot of posters I like here, yourself included. Why would I post here if I didn't like it??

so you guys can hold a council and say how disappointed yall are in me and punish me and send me into the desert if that's what you guys feel like doing.

but in my defense, I didn't say this site sucked and was FULL of sheep. I just pointed out that there were sheep in our community as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes, KISS does suck now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Eat Us and Smile!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.23.16 @ 11:12 PM
    Liked 7,767 Times in 3,269 Posts

Glenn is a dork, what else is new? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Fine it's cool bro, just don't be such a instigator next time, you knew those dudes would post, you almost dared them too.

Yes I am disappointed in you, I don't need a meeting to decide that. But whatever, I'm over it man, not that big of a deal. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Closing now, nothing to see here.
    Webmaster - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!