On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

All albums
    Favorite VH Song

All songs
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A question to think of. Do you think that Sammy could and will be committing career suicide? I say this because you have alot of die hard "old" VH fans out there who are gonna go to the show and totally be there for Dave and this might go against Sammy? I hope this doesn't happen but it could. What do you all think?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

01.13.16 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Personally, I don't see this happening. The whole show will be about a good time, party vibe. The crowd will be older per captia, me thinks, than your "1984" or "5150" crowd was. Anyone who heckles either singer will look foolish IMO. And both singer's careers can only be helped by this move, I think. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Staying Frosty

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The only people who even know that Dave is still alive are Dave fanatics. The rest of the world, however, knows about Sammy. Dave's fans will be like the losers in high school, the ones always holding up the walls while everyone else has a good time.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I think this is an interesting theory. It seems like a lot of DLR fans feel like they HAVE to vocally dislike Sammy, whereas Sammy fans seem very willing to enjoy DLR's music for what it is. I can see a bunch of Roth fans trying to prove their loyalties by being jerks towards Sammy.

Good topic for the Opinions/Speculation forum, so I'm going to send it over there now. [img]smile.gif[/img]