Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:20 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default WTF!!! Grandmother abducts her two grandsons from daycare, and well....

Woman, two children, found dead in van

North Stonington, CT – Two children and one adult were found dead inside a parked van near the Lake of Isles boat launch, police said Tuesday night.

Police have tentatively identified the three as 7-month-old Ashton Perry, 2-year-old Alton Perry and their grandmother, Debra Denison, 47, of Stonington.

The van was the one state police had been searching for earlier in the day after issuing an Amber Alert for two children allegedly abducted by their grandmother.

Police say the Perry brothers were taken by Denison from a day care program in North Stonington around 2:30 this afternoon.

http://stonington.patch.com/articles...ts-amber-alter
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:10 AM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

I give up!

HH<-----society is only gonna get worse before it gets better-------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 02:33 PM
    Liked 18,202 Times in 8,994 Posts

If there is a Hell, I hope there is a special place reserved for people who harm children.

Just kill yourself granny, don't take your grandkids with you.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:07 AM
    Liked 1,487 Times in 908 Posts

Not good lately for my home state of CT. WTF is wrong with people!!!!!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:56 AM
    Liked 1,863 Times in 732 Posts

Donor

I wonder if the grandma played violent video games.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Unbelievable. What can drive someone to do that to innocent children?
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 2,243 Times in 1,359 Posts

eerily similar to something happened last year in Toledo. The Grandma had custody of 2 of her grandchildren but was going to have to give custody back to the parents.

The Grandma and her son (an uncle) planned it all in advance, securing the garage of the home for the suicide

then they got the kids from school took them home, wrote notes and all four were found by the Grandfather dead in the garage from carbon monoxide poisoning

senseless absolutely senseless

I remember a big memorial service for the children but the Grandma and Uncle just had death notices in the paper that said their bodies had been cremated and there would be no services

what a horrible thing for a family to have to reconcile themselves with

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:20 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2-mis...ound-dead-conn

PRESTON, Conn. (AP) — A woman who picked up her two young grandsons from daycare and was supposed to bring them home so the 2-year-old could open his birthday presents instead drove them to a neighboring town and shot and killed the children and herself, state police and family members said.

The bodies of 47-year-old Debra Denison and her grandsons, 2-year-old Alton Perry and 6-month-old Ashton Perry, were found Tuesday night in a car parked near Lake of Isles in Preston, in the southeastern part of the state.

State police called the deaths a double murder-suicide Wednesday, saying they believe Denison shot the boys and herself. Autopsies were planned.

Family members said Denison had bipolar disorder and a history of mental health problems. A state police spokeswoman, Sgt. Donna Tadiello, said Denison left a suicide note but declined to say where it was found.

Tuesday was Alton's second birthday. Denison picked up the children from their daycare in North Stonington Tuesday afternoon and was supposed to bring them home so Alton could open his presents, family members said.

"I wanted him to come home and play with his new toys and have a good day," Alton's mother, Brenda Perry, told WVIT-TV.

The grandmother was friendly and talkative when she picked up the children and did not give any indication of distress, according to Nikki Salaun, director of the Kidds & Co. daycare center in North Stonington.

Salaun and daycare center co-owner Christine Hare said the boys' mother worked at the daycare center herself a couple years and had mentioned that the grandmother had a history of mental health troubles. They said they keep going over the pickup in their minds but there is nothing they could have done differently.

"Brenda obviously put her on the list thinking she would be OK," Hare said. "We go with the parents. We can't override their wishes. Obviously if she had come her obviously distraught, we would have intervened."

After helping Denison to her van with the children, they discovered she had taken the wrong car seat. When they could not get in touch with her by phone, they alerted the boys' mother, and police soon issued an alert.

Marcia White, a paternal great-grandmother of the slain boys, said Denison insisted on picking the children up alone even when their mother asked her to bring along another relative. White says Denison's struggles with mental health were well known and Perry told Denison the boys were too much for her to handle.

White said Perry told her that Denison asked to pick the boys up to be with Alton on his birthday.

"She was apparently very convincing," White said.

Denison also had a 13-year-year-old son and, in her suicide note, she said in part that God was watching over him on Tuesday, White said.

In Facebook postings late Tuesday and Wednesday morning, Brenda Perry thanked people for their prayers and said she loved her sons.

"God (has) two beautiful angels helping him now," the postings said. "My boys are in an amazing place we got a few great angels watching over us. love you Ashton and alton."

On Monday she wrote: "So excited making mini cupcakes and play dough for Altons day tomorrow can't believe 2 years old already. So blessed"

Perry and her husband, Jeremy, told WVIT that Denison had a gun and suffered from split personalities.

A man who answered the door at the couple's home on Wednesday declined to comment to an Associated Press reporter. A man at the address listed for Denison said the family is asking for people to keep their distance.

Denison was armed with a gun when she left her home Tuesday afternoon and had permission to pick up the boys from daycare, state police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said.

The bodies were found at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, about two hours after state police issued a statewide Amber Alert for Denison and the boys.

Salaun, the daycare center director, said both children were very happy. Alton was always laughing and smiling was nicknamed "the greeter" because he always went to see visitors at the door while other children hung back.

"He would never get close, but he would come right up and look at you like, 'Hey, look at me,'" she said. "He was definitely a personality in the program."

Denison had two convictions for minor driving offenses, said Peggy Muckle, a clerk at New London Superior Court. She was fined $35 in 2003 for following too closely and, in 2004, she pleaded guilty to reckless driving but a judge did not require her to pay the $100 fine.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:57 AM
    Liked 415 Times in 250 Posts

Heart wrenching to read that.

But this line by the Mother got my attention:

""God (has) two beautiful angels helping him now," the postings said. "My boys are in an amazing place we got a few great angels watching over us. love you Ashton and alton."

Seems like a pretty subdued response from a Mother after losing two of her baby children. Seems like she's accepted it pretty quickly.

I know if my two kids were killed there's no way I could probably put a sentence together let alone acknowledge the fact that they were gone forever by saying they "are in an amazing place." Them being dead and "in heaven" wouldn't be as amazing to me as having my kids alive, by my side.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 2,243 Times in 1,359 Posts

everyone grieves differently. I know from secondhand experience that when there is a death that garners huge news coverage the media is all over the family and frequently these statements are put together not just by the family, but by friends acting as family spokesmen in hopes that the press will get the statement and go away

so this may very well have been written by someone like the family pastor or a friend using sentiments uttered by the family at some time

God bless those who step in to help support and shield the grieving family in a terrible event like this

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.