The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:56 PM
    Liked 11,735 Times in 6,503 Posts

Premium Member

Default Ted Nugent: I honor Blacks- The Dems destroy them

I HONOR BLACKS – THE DEMS DESTROY THEM

THE TED OFFENSIVE

Exclusive: Ted Nugent points out irony of Obama policies' ill effect on community

Published: 2 days ago
    It’s been said that history is written by the winners. It that’s true, black Americans won’t be doing any writing as it pertains to this era in America.

With February being Black History Month, historians looking back at this timeframe studying black Americans will judge it as a complete and total disaster. And they won’t blame President Bush.

Barack Obama, the guy who received roughly 93 percent of black American votes, is the clear and present engineer of the destruction of black America.

It’s not all the president’s fault, but the economic and social policies he endorses are destroying what is left of a once proud and strong black America.

As a MotorCity Motown guy whose gravity-defying career pivots on my intense adulation for my black musical heroes, it pains me deeply to witness this self-inflicted destructo derby. The destruction of blacks has been engineered by President Obama’s party for at least the last 50 years. The New Deal was a raw deal, and The Great Society experiment didn’t turn out to be so great after all. It has been an unmitigated disaster for black Americans.

Today, the unemployment rate for adult black Americans is twice that of white Americans. Teenage black unemployment is at a staggering 40 percent.

The high school drop out rate for black Americans in some inner cities is above 50 percent. Only 66 percent of black youth graduate from high school – the lowest in the country.

Black-on-black crime is epidemic. Our inner cities are cesspools of gangland violence. Cities such as Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis and so many others see young black men gunned down by other young black men on a nightly basis. Interestingly, these “gun free zone” cities have been controlled by Democratic mayors for years, often decades.

All too often black children are now raised in single-parent households with no father in their lives. Almost 75 percent of black kids are now raised in a single-parent household. What a pity, what a shame.

With all this unbelievable negative information, what is more unbelievable is that black Americans continue to support Democratic politicians who have raped and plundered black America forever.

It was a damnable lie when Vice President Biden stated at a campaign rally attended by many black Americans last fall that if the country elected Republicans they would “put y’all back in chains.” What a disgrace and clown Vice President Biden is. He’s a national embarrassment.

The truth is that the Democratic Party has been the engineer of the destruction of black Americans, and everyone knows it except the very people who need to know it the most – black Americans.

The turbo-destruction will continue for black Americans until they realize that dirty Democrat politicians are their true enemy, not their salvation. Fortunately, some are beginning to embrace this self-evident truth.

The truth will set those black Americans free who want to be free, who want to be the best they can be, who want to leave their grandchildren a better, stronger America.

Indeed, the tapestry of black America is rich and vibrant. I don’t celebrate Black History Month. I celebrate it every day, as my very black-inspired musical dreams could not have been successful were it not for black Americans.

My fire-breathing musical career was literally launched by black musical thundergods such as Bo Diddly, Little Richard, James Brown, Wilson Picket, Sam & Dave, Albert King, BB King, Freddie King, the mighty Funk Brothers, and the epitome of Rock ‘n’ Roll Gods, the master, Chuck Berry. The music these gentlemen created gave birth to my music and all great, moving, soulful music. We owe it all to them.

Regrettably, the study of modern-day black history by future historians will not be bright or rich. I predict the fundamental blame for this will be laid at the feet of the Democratic Party.

There is no doubt that my 2013 tour will be the best of my life. With world-class virtuosos paying tribute to our black heroes nightly, it is only fitting that this year’s tour is aptly titled, “Ted Nugent Black Power 2013.” Say it loud: my music is black and I’m proud!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/i-honor-b...Ubxx3C8D8bI.99
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:04 PM
    Liked 1,474 Times in 1,004 Posts

Premium Member

Now that Ted is fighting for the blacks, my day is now complete.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 1,384 Times in 759 Posts

Criticizing Johnson's Great Society?
    The same President who made sure all African Americans had the right to vote and ended segregation in the South?
    Good ole Ted is leaving out a big chunk of history when making his statement.

Of course we're talking about a guy who thinks it's cool to get busy with a 13 year old, so...
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:20 PM
    Liked 2,383 Times in 1,487 Posts

Premium Member

He likes pregnant women too especially married ones.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

At this rate, the day that Ted opens his mouth and DOESN'T say something controversial will itself be cause for controversy.

Ex: "I wuv puppies".
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Criticizing Johnson's Great Society?
    The same President who made sure all African Americans had the right to vote and ended segregation in the South?
    Good ole Ted is leaving out a big chunk of history when making his statement.

Of course we're talking about a guy who thinks it's cool to get busy with a 13 year old, so...
    Johnson said, as a Congressman, that Truman's civil rights program was "a farce and a sham -- an effort to set up a police state in the guise of liberty....I am opposed to that program. I have voted against the so-called poll tax repeal bill. ... I have voted against the so-called anti-lynching bill."

As a Senator, he said, "These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days, and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness."

Journalist and author Ronald Kessler quotes three sources saying Johnson said this to them on Air Force One, regarding passing a civil rights act: "I'll have them ******s voting Democratic for 200 years."

Johnson was quite a prolific user of the n-word, by the way. You can find recordings on You Tube of him using it.

Anyway, in the early 80s, Walter Williams took a look at the effects so far of Johnson's war on poverty. It's 30 minutes in 3 parts.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

Thats the fact Jack!!!!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

We're talking about the record of President Johnson in office, since that's what Nugent was talking about.
    Little Dreamer

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:20 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

We're talking about the record of President Johnson in office, since that's what Nugent was talking about.
    What? He is talking about the failure of Johnson's policies. Those don't exist only during his time in office. Besides, you brought up the fact that he was criticizing Johnson and the things that Johnson did to help. I responded to those. Not sure that's irrelevant, especially since it pertains to exactly what the Nuge is talking about in the first place. I'm lost. If that's off-topic, then I need to go get my head checked.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Johnson's policies in the field of civil rights created what America is today. They were Bobby Kennedy's ideas more than his own, but he had the intelligence to get behind them and make them happen.
    We're talking about terrible times, about an America where people had to sit at the back of the bus because of the color of their skin, for chrissakes. Thank God for men like Johnson and the Kennedys. Far from perfect as individuals, but their vision for America lifted the country to the modern era.
    Little Dreamer

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Down in Flames
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 200 Times in 83 Posts

Johnson's policies in the field of civil rights created what America is today. They were Bobby Kennedy's ideas more than his own, but he had the intelligence to get behind them and make them happen.
    We're talking about terrible times, about an America where people had to sit at the back of the bus because of the color of their skin, for chrissakes. Thank God for men like Johnson and the Kennedys. Far from perfect as individuals, but their vision for America lifted the country to the modern era.
    I think Robert Kennedy was a true believer and was pursuing his convictions. No way do I believe the same of LBJ. His vision for America was to seize a political opportunity to keep blacks voting for democrats.
    Posted from yo' mama's house.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:46 PM
    Liked 18,111 Times in 8,947 Posts

100% agree. Robert Kennedy and his older brother were the men in the early 1960's that spearheaded change. As much as I think JFK is extremely over rated as a President, the man did believe in equality of the races from all that I have read. Maybe he was just wanting to double his available pool of ladies, but still, equality is equality.

LBJ just saw the political advantages of it. The more I have read in my life about LBJ, the less I think of him as a President and a man.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

Not to mention LBJs slaughter of US men in Vietnam so they could become the sneaker manufacturing capital of the world.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton