Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Default Homicidal ex-cop subject of California manhunt; 3 dead

Scary shit. Too close to me and my loved ones.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KTLA) — A massive manhunt is underway for a double murder suspect, himself a former LAPD officer, after three officers were shot overnight, one fatally.

Two officers were shot early Thursday in Riverside as they were riding in a single vehicle near Magnolia and Arlington, police said.

The officers were hit multiple times each. One of them was able to radio for help.

Both officers were at Riverside Community Hospital in unknown condition.

According to Corona police, one officer was shot in the area of Magnolia Boulevard and the 15 Freeway. Sources said that officer has passed away. It wasn’t clear what agency he was from.

irvine-guy-4The suspect involved is Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, a former police officer and Navy reservist.

Officials warned that Dorner is armed and dangerous. He is believed to be driving a blue Nissan Titan pickup, California license plate 8D83987.

He is wanted for allegedly killing Cal State Fullerton assistant basketball coach Monica Quan, the daughter of a former LAPD officer, and her fiance, Keith Lawrence.

The couple was found shot to death in the parking lot of their upscale apartment complex in Irvine on Sunday night.

Authorities say that Dorner wrote an online manifesto threatening to harm police officials and their families.

Law enforcement sources said police have placed security at the homes of L.A. police officials named in the manifesto and believe Dorner has numerous weapons.

In the online postings, Dorner specifically named retired L.A. police captain Randy Quan, the father of Monica Quan.

Randy Quan was involved in the process that ultimately led to Dorner’s dismissal, according to authorities.

Dorner was fired in 2008 for allegedly making false statements about his training officer.

Dorner said in his online postings that being a police officer had been his life’s ambition since he served in the police Explorer program.

Now that that had been taken away from him, he said, he suffered from severe depression, and was filled with rage at the people who forced him from his job.

Dorner complained that Quan and others did not fairly represent him at the review hearing.

“Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family.

“There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep,” he wrote, referring to Quan and several others.

“I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours,” he added.

Quan apparently served as Dorner’s representative, according to the manifesto.

“He doesn’t work for you, your interest, or your name,” Dorner wrote of Quan. “He works for the department, period.”

“His job is to protect the department from civil lawsuits being filed and their best interest which is the almighty dollar. His loyalty is to the department, not his client.”

In the document, he threatens violence against other police officers.

“The violence of action will be high…. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,” Dorner wrote.

In his manifesto, Dorner seemed to allude to the double murder in Irvine.

He says he he knows people who know him “are in disbelief” about media reports that he’s suspected of “such horrendous murders.”

“Unfortunately,” he said, “this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name.”

Dorner’s last known address is in La Palma.

He is described as a 6-foot-tall African American who weighs about 270 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to call a tip line at (714) 724-7192. If you see Dorner, you should call 911 immediately.

(Information from the Los Angeles Times)

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/manhunt-f...#ixzz2KDXmRHQQ
    Read more at http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/manhunt-f...2A0i6GWuwV0.99
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:55 AM
    Liked 1,084 Times in 726 Posts

Premium Member

Wow. Thoughts go out to the families affected. Hope they get this bastard soon before he kills again.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

It's pretty scary in a movie-like way. This guy is armed to the teeth and has military training. Taking his revenge out on cops and their families. I work in the city where the first two were shot. Was very surreal seeing squad cars lying in wait in the shadows on the way to work this morning.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," Dorner allegedly wrote in a lengthy letter promising retribution against the department, where he worked from 2005 until 2008. An LAPD source provided the document to CNN.

The letter writer claimed he was terminated for reporting excessive force by a fellow officer, and said his attacks were retribution for his termination, as well as a culture of racism and violence he says continues within the department.

He called the attacks against police "a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name."

Los Angeles police warned people who encounter Dorner not to approach him, saying he is likely "armed and extremely dangerous."

"Our department is implementing all measures possible to ensure the safety of our LAPD personnel, their families and the Los Angeles community, and will continue to do so until Dorner is apprehended and all threats have been abated," police said in a statement.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

It just gets more unbelievable.

The truck the suspect was driving has been found in the Big Bear mountains burned to a crisp. No body inside so the entire Big Bear resort area has been locked down. The search will continue while there is enough light but being wintertime it will get a-mighty cold overnight. Unless this guy has survival gear (likely) he may not last the night.

Hopefully he hasn't carjacked anyone. Some are saying that this may be a diversion.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 531 Times in 278 Posts

This has been over the news since early this morning and a big deal here locally in SoCal.

Apparently overnight and this morning, he was all over SoCal in one case, trying to steal a boat in San Diego to "escape" to Mexico which he bungled when the boat 's prop got tied up in the dock line, then driving to Riverside/Carona to ambush and kill a pair of cops on patrol, then get in a gunfight with another cop who he wounded who was at a residence guarding a person on Dornan's hitlist.

To make matters worse, early this morning, LAPD cops guarding another person on Dornan's list in Torrance apparently opened fire on a passing pickup truck hitting old women delivering newspapers who happened to be driving a similar truck to the one Dornan was supposed to be driving. From all accounts, the cops saw the pickup coming down the street and just opened fire. Nice shootin' Tex. This is interestingly getting downplayed by the media and especially the LAPD.

This morning driving the 405, I have NEVER seen so many cop cars pulled off on freeway shoulders just sitting by watching traffic looking for this pickup. About every mile, there's a cop car. On the plus side, no assholes driving by themselves in the carpool lane. Amber Alert signs had this guy's pickup truck info flashing and there's many reports of people driving similar make and model pickups being pulled over by scores of cops.

I'm really familiar with the Big Bear area and considering the truck was likely left on the side road and burned around 9am and he hasn't been found, I'd guess he had another car (or stole one) to get back down the mountain before the huge police presence had a chance to get up there this afternoon. If he decided to hole up outdoors tonight perhaps looking for a direct confrontation with the law, he's in for a bad night as it will likely snow after midnight through tomorrow night.

Reading Dornan's long rant, you just know this isn't going to end well. Here's his unedited manifesto:

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-c...1360213161.pdf

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:04 AM
    Liked 3,116 Times in 1,827 Posts

Premium Member

I'm an hour from Big Bear, but it's only 40 miles. If you come down the back way, you spill into my town. My gf and I have lots of friends in the press, including my girlfriend, who are covering this. He could have passed through my town or could be in my town right now. Not only do I have a friend who is a cop in town, I know people in Big Bear. Geez.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

This may sound strange, but unless the general public is caught in the cross fire, he seems to have a single focus of killing only law enforcement and their families. That letter is just chilling.

Edit: LL I guess you already said as much. I missed your post.
    Last edited by Nostalgia Act; 02.07.13 at 04:36 PM.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:04 AM
    Liked 3,116 Times in 1,827 Posts

Premium Member

I thought he also said he would kill anyone who helped the police...?

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    To make matters worse, early this morning, LAPD cops guarding another person on Dornan's list in Torrance apparently opened fire on a passing pickup truck hitting old women delivering newspapers who happened to be driving a similar truck to the one Dornan was supposed to be driving. From all accounts, the cops saw the pickup coming down the street and just opened fire. Nice shootin' Tex. This is interestingly getting downplayed by the media and especially the LAPD.
    Multiple reports that the truck drove up to the house sans headlights. Not that it excuses the actions of the cops, but I do understood how it may have looked to a unit of clearly on-edge officers. This guy had sworn to kill anyone in uniform.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 12:34 PM
    Liked 11,591 Times in 4,941 Posts

I guess this douche lived at one time here in Ventura Country so now officials here are on high alert.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 531 Times in 278 Posts

BTW, you can listen to live repeater feeds of various police band radio transmissions here including San Bernardino which covers Big Bear:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=218

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:21 AM
    Liked 4,808 Times in 2,454 Posts

Premium Member

I do find it strange that there hasn't been much chatter about this guy being a left wing lunatic. It seems every time some conservative guy shoots up a place, the media makes it known.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

I hope they find this guy quickly before he has a chance to hurt anyone else.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I do find it strange that there hasn't been much chatter about this guy being a left wing lunatic. It seems every time some conservative guy shoots up a place, the media makes it known.
    Oh god.....really?
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]