Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ed6150 has been telling everyone that I am Watthi.He has also said that Angel and Sience age, over at the DLR. army are also Watthi. He told me to prove I'm not Watthi by posting at VHlinks So this is the purpose of this thread,
    Hi Ed,
    Although I consider Watthi a buddy (over the net, never met him) We are not the same person. Id like to end this whole thing by saying the following,
    Ed6150 registered the name Titbuns (this has been proven) at the DLR. army and proceeded to cause trouble.
    He was claiming to be Watthi using Watthi's former links Name "Titebuns"
    Now, some people started believing that Ed6150 was Watthi all along, NOT TRUE! And I NEVER Said HE WAS. It has just been the past few days that Ed6150 was claiming to be Watthi.
    I asked the monitors to check the IP addresses of both Ed5160 and Titebuns and as I expected They were the same and Redfire posted his findings.

ED6150 tried to bring Watthi back from the grave and was caught doing it.
    once again, I am sorry for wasting this space but Ed6150 insisted that I do this.

By the way, A strange thing happened when I tried to register the name Globby, Someone had already done so. Ummm? Perhaps Ed6150 is planning to...... Nah,, Forget I said that.

[This message has been edited by Globbby (edited July 31, 2000 at 04:12 PM).]

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

10.12.16 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 248 Times in 89 Posts

uh, yeah, I'll try to forget about the whole damn thing. Its stupid and I dont really care anymore.

sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

(this message will self destruct in 5 seconds)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.21.16 @ 10:41 PM
    Liked 7,764 Times in 3,266 Posts

I noticed you registered two different usernames Globbby. I have been happily waiting for you to post today so that I can ban this username, ban your e-mail address. Thanks for doing it while I was online right now so that I could take care of it and so you won't have to waste anymore of your precious time here. Personally, what goes on at the DLRArmy should stay on their forums and what goes on here, should stay here. I am done with this crap and if I see anymore new threads about Watthi, I will just delete them period!!! And Goo will just delete them and the moderators will do the same. Is this pretty much understood now? I am done dealing with this, and I DO NOT want it taking up ANYMORE of this board's space, 99% of us don't care!!!!!

Webmaster - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide