Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

10.25.16 @ 11:06 AM
    Liked 83 Times in 49 Posts

Premium Member

Default Obamas Constituency Groups Checklist Offers No Options for Whites or Men

I mentioned this in a previous post when I discovered this in my own research, but now I am finding others are picking up on this. Are we white males excluded from the Democratic party? Racist anyone? WTF? I guess we are expected to pay for all this stuff.

Fresh off his reelection, President Barack Obama is asking his supporters to complete a survey that asks the people being polled to check off which constituency groups they identify with there are 22 groups listed but not one for whites or men.

The post-election survey, distributed through to take this organization forward, includes the question, Which constituency groups do you identify yourself with? Select all that apply. It then lists 22 groups.

But whites and men are not on the list women are, as are African Americans, Arab-Americans, Latinos and LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender).

Other constituency groups include Educators, Environmentalists, Labor, Students, People with disabilities, and Youth.

Also as an option: People of faith, Small business owners, Seniors, Veterans/military families, and Young Professionals.

The survey also requires Obama supporters to identify their gender as either male, female, or other/no answer.

Your hard work and passion defined this campaign and re-elected President Obama, the survey reads. Now, we're counting on you to help take this organization forward as we continue our work beyond 2012.

The campaign states that the questionnaire includes a few questions about you, your work with the campaign, and how you'd like to stay involved in the future.

President Obama tweeted out the survey on Monday, saying, This movement has always belonged to you. Take a few minutes to help shape its future.
    ~ I like the way the line runs up the back of her stockings ~

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 06:45 AM
    Liked 1,529 Times in 619 Posts

Premium Member

I guess he figures "Whites" fall under all the other categories. Surprised there isn't a check box for "Bitter Clingers"