Geez, where do I start?

Those images of Micheal Anthony giving us the bird, comments from Alex like "does anybody have a problem with that?", Eddie's continued "screw you" attitude, and Dave saying that we "hate each other" really make me wonder if I should even give a damn anymore. I have to ask myself, "is it worth it?"

I have been a huge Van Halen fan since I was 11 years old. That was 1981. They made the world a beautiful place for me and millions of fans. For all these years Van Halen's music deeply touched my soul. Eddie Van Halen found a sound that breathed "feel good" fuzzies and happy images.

I own every c.d., went to all the concerts, own a Wolfgang, blah-blah-blah. But I've come to realize that my heros are not what I believed them to be. I can't tell you how much this pains me to see the guys spit in our face. It is a travesty that really has upset me. And I am now walking away. Apparantly, thats what they want us to do...

If Van Halen was even thinking about continuing with their carreers, then they have grossly underestimated their fans. We are not 16 years old anymore. Most of us are into our 30's, have careers, married, and use the internet. Van Halen seems to be stuck in the early 80's, happy to still be filthy rich, does not have a career, and they DO NOT know how to use the internet. I guess Sammy was right when he said, "Edward is a lousy person." Too bad.

My memories of the band being of a free-loving bunch of guys having a good time with its fans have completly diminished. They do not make me "feel good" anymore. Good-bye Van Halen.