Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 11,777 Times in 6,523 Posts

Premium Member

Default Muslim Day Parade In NYC Promotes Sharia in USA

Sunday September 23rd marked the 27th annual United American Muslim Day Parade in NYC. The parade, which included floats and flags of many nations, marched down Madison Avenue from 42nd Street to 23rd Street. Intrepid blogger Urban Infidel attended the event and captured many of the images and video seen in this story.

During the parade, a program was handed out featuring shots of the White House with the Black Flag flying over it.

Inside the full-color program handed out to those along the parade route was a four-and-a-half page article titled, “Islam, The Future of America.” That article features the first image shown above with the black flag Islam flying over White House.

The article documents the recent growth of this “third wave” of Muslims in America:

•Population growth from 50,000 Muslims to an estimated 6 million in just the past twenty-five years
    •Mosques have increased from 50 in 1960 to 1400 today.
    There are also some paragraphs inside the document that are worthy of review. For example, the subject of relationships between Muslim Americans and non-Muslims. The point of view here is quite clear: inter-faith and inter-cultural marriages are strongly discouraged. And it clearly states that Muslim women are forbidden from marrying outside of their faith. The two paragraphs posted here show:

•It is permitted for a Muslim man to marry a non-Muslim woman — as long as she converts.
    •Muslim woman are not permitted to marry a non-Muslim man.

In the section discussing the education and upbringing of Muslim children, this paragraph suggests the creation of Islamic Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, with the underlying rules of Sharia being mandated:

The marchers and floats carried many messages stating that Islam is a religion of peace. However, there were several participants flying the black flag of Islamic jihad:

In one instance, the flag was flown in front of the stage featuring young children:

At the end of the parade route, a stage was set up for speakers. One Imam from Coney Island in Brooklyn used his time to push for the U.S. government to ban the anti-Islam video some blame for the uproar of late, to “not allow anybody to disrespect our prophet in future,” and asked the UN to pass a low banning such speech against Islam

That push shouldn’t be a shock to regular readers of TheBlaze. Last week, we reported on similar calls being made by many Islamists who were demanding UN intervention on behalf of Islam’s reputation. One story covered the ultra-conservative Islamists in Egypt who demanded UN intervention to criminalize this defamation. We also interviewed a NJ Imam who said that free speech that allows mocking Islam is a threat to America’s national security.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/musl...sharia-in-usa/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 03:13 PM
    Liked 18,158 Times in 8,974 Posts

Fuck Muslims. I'm sorry, but that is how I feel, and no I don't need to be tolerant of them. I'm not prejudiced, because that would infer that I am pre-judging. I am judging them, not pre-judging them.

Just for starters, they believe that women are nothing more than property, a camel in Saudi Arabia has more rights than a woman.

They should be allowed to practice their religion in their homes and mosques if they so choose, as that is their right as Americans, but allowing any allowances for these crack pots outside of that is asking for trouble.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all
    Favorite VH Song

Romney's Cryin'
    Last Online

02.26.13 @ 07:34 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

There are millions of Muslims living in the United States, and I would wager that a vast majority of them do not regard women as property.

Favorite VH Album

f.u.c.k.
    Favorite VH Song

cant get this stuff no more
    Last Online

02.02.14 @ 01:29 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i totally agree!! fuck em! everybody so afraid of them because most of them would stop at nothing for their faith and hatred towards others of different faiths. I'm so tired of these people! next thing they will be trying, is to stop VH from rockin.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:16 PM
    Liked 6,701 Times in 3,721 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Fuck Muslims. I'm sorry, but that is how I feel, and no I don't need to be tolerant of them. I'm not prejudiced, because that would infer that I am pre-judging. I am judging them, not pre-judging them.

Just for starters, they believe that women are nothing more than property, a camel in Saudi Arabia has more rights than a woman.

They should be allowed to practice their religion in their homes and mosques if they so choose, as that is their right as Americans, but allowing any allowances for these crack pots outside of that is asking for trouble.
    I demand voting rights for camels.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all
    Favorite VH Song

Romney's Cryin'
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If posters here said "fuck the Jews" or "fuck Christians," that would not be tolerated.

The treatment of women in some regions of the Middle East is abhorrent. That said, that probably has more to do with their culture, living conditions, history, etc., than anything else. If Islam had never existed, women could still be treated very poorly in that part of the world. Yes, there are parts of the Qur'an that advocate unequal rights for women, but the same can be said of the bible.

Btw, Muslims regard Jews and Christians as "people of the book" and they have, historically, been allowed to practice their faith in the Muslim world.
    Last edited by FredSavage; 09.25.12 at 08:36 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by FredSavage View Post
    If posters here said "fuck the Jews" or "fuck Christians," that would not be tolerated.

The treatment of women in some regions of the Middle East is abhorrent. That said, that probably has more to do with their culture, living conditions, history, etc., than anything else. If Islam had never existed, women could still be treated very poorly in that part of the world. Yes, there are parts of the Qur'an advocate unequal rights for women, but the same can be said of the bible.

Btw, Muslims regard Jews and Christians as "people of the book" and they have, historically, been allowed to practice their faith in the Muslim world.

Not wrong about the first part. Lost me after that..

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 11,777 Times in 6,523 Posts

Premium Member

[QUOTE=FredSavage;1561965]If posters here said "fuck the Jews" or "fuck Christians," that would not be tolerated.

The treatment of women in some regions of the Middle East is abhorrent. That said, that probably has more to do with their culture, living conditions, history, etc., than anything else. If Islam had never existed, women could still be treated very poorly in that part of the world. Yes, there are parts of the Qur'an advocate unequal rights for women, but the same can be said of the bible.

Btw, Muslims regard Jews and Christians as "people of the book" and they have, historically, been allowed to practice their faith in the Muslim world.[/QUOTE]

REALLY? Have you been following what the hell has been going on in Egypt since the arab spring?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all
    Favorite VH Song

Romney's Cryin'
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

And have you studied the history of world religions? In the Muslim world, people of other faiths have been allowed to practice their religion.
    Last edited by FredSavage; 09.25.12 at 08:53 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

There are millions of Muslims living in the United States, and I would wager that a vast majority of them do not regard women as property.
    I would strongly disagree.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims do view women as second class citizens.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims also do not believe in: free speech, freedom of religion, separation of church and state, the advancement of science, or equal rights no matter age, race, sex, religion or sexual orientation.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims believe Muslim law should be THE law.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims have no place in a modern society. They want the 9th century, and you want proof of that, look no further than Muslim fundamentalist countries. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. Yeah, great places to live, let's bring those ideas here, wonderful fucking idea. These countries actually think there is nothing wrong with honor killings.

As I said earlier, they have the right as Americans to practice whatever they want in the privacy of their homes or in their Mosques. But we will strongly regret any concessions to them in our public lives.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

Favorite VH Album

all 7
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:09 PM
    Liked 1,978 Times in 892 Posts

Oh Boy.
    " On a scale that ranges from deep dark depression to rip roaring fun ... most people idle between pissed off ...and not too pissed off " DLR 1997

" I am the danger ... I am the one who knocks " Walter White 2011

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

And have you studied the history of world religions? In the Muslim world, people of other faiths have been allowed to practice their religion.
    Yes, and they are put on trial for it.

Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all
    Favorite VH Song

Romney's Cryin'
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I would strongly disagree.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims do view women as second class citizens.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims also do not believe in: free speech, freedom of religion, separation of church and state, the advancement of science, or equal rights no matter age, race, sex, religion or sexual orientation.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims believe Muslim law should be THE law.

I believe the vast majority of Muslims have no place in a modern society. They want the 9th century, and you want proof of that, look no further than Muslim fundamentalist countries. Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc. Yeah, great places to live, let's bring those ideas here, wonderful fucking idea. These countries actually think there is nothing wrong with honor killings.

As I said earlier, they have the right as Americans to practice whatever they want in the privacy of their homes or in their Mosques. But we will strongly regret any concessions to them in our public lives.
    Do you have any empirical evidence to back that up? I know many Muslims who live in the United States who fit right into society. Like I said, the medieval beliefs of some in the Middle East have more to do with economic conditions, cultures, history etc., than anything else. The Qu'ran is no more inherently misogynist than the bible. I should also add that terrorists, people rioting, etc, represent only a small minority of Muslims.
    Last edited by FredSavage; 09.25.12 at 09:07 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

one of my closest friends moved here from a Muslim nation because his family feared for their lives because they were of another religion.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Do you have any empirical evidence to back that up? I know many Muslims who live in the United States who fit right into society. Like I said, the medieval beliefs of some in the Middle East have more to do with economic conditions, cultures, history etc., than anything else. The Qu'ran is no more inherently misogynist than the bible. I should also add that terrorists, people rioting, etc, represent only a small minority of Muslims.
    I submit as evidence Judeo-Christian-Agnostic-Atheist countries versus Muslim fundamentalist countries.

Is that proof enough for you?

You can live in America and other western countries and be a muslim and practice your religion without threat of jail or execution.

You cannot live in Iran and other Muslim fundamentalist countries and be a non-muslim and practice your religion without threat of jail or execution.

Everything they believe in is absolutely counter to what we believe in a free and modern society, why should we even be discussing it?