Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:55 AM
    Liked 11,788 Times in 6,534 Posts

Premium Member

Default Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick

Last edited by bklynboy68; 09.12.12 at 06:55 AM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:01 AM
    Liked 6,711 Times in 3,729 Posts

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

11.25.15 @ 10:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

She would know about guts since she quit her job as Governor of Alaska because people weren't being nice to her.

What a braindead asshole she is...

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by phillybri76 View Post
    She would know about guts since she quit her job as Governor of Alaska because people weren't being nice to her.

What a braindead asshole she is...
    Well, that's not exactly how it went. I don't think you care either way.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:51 AM
    Liked 18,192 Times in 8,988 Posts

She is such a fucking idiot. Damn that woman is just plain stupid, there is no other way to say it.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    She is such a fucking idiot. Damn that woman is just plain stupid, there is no other way to say it.
    DD, Are you reacting to her full statement? I know you don't like her I'm just wondering what you were referring to.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:18 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

Er, for example that she could see Russia from her house, or that she read "all of the newspapers" but couldn't even remember the name of any?
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 03:51 AM
    Liked 18,192 Times in 8,988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    DD, Are you reacting to her full statement? I know you don't like her I'm just wondering what you were referring to.
    Dear God man, American's are being killed, and she can only spew out high school level party rhetoric? Her answer is that the President of the United States needs to grow a pair? She didn't have any answers in that statement, hell, she didn't even have any questions. It was simply a low level rhetoric rant meant to fire up the right wing base of the Republican party, nothing more.

What's the answer, start another fucking war that we have no chance of ever winning that we can't afford? That area is a super complicated issue that Presidents way more capable than George W. Bush and Barack Obama have not been able to answer.

I am no fan of Obama, but there is a time and place for everything, and that statement made her sound like an absolute fucking clueless moron in my humble opinion.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 05:04 AM
    Liked 4,810 Times in 2,455 Posts

Premium Member

Honestly I don't what she has said but I am looking forward to her being on the outside looking in concerning Conservative politics.

There really isn't much we can do outside of propping up strong secular states in that region that most likely will infringe on the rights of various people. If you give them democracy, they will elect fundamentalist regimes since they intend to use violence to persuade people. I will say that region was far better off when you had Sadat, Saddam and the Shah.

All I know nothing good will come out of the middle east until this fundamentalist sect is removed from the earth. Maybe Israel needs to just kill them all and let God sort them out?

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Dear God man, American's are being killed, and she can only spew out high school level party rhetoric? Her answer is that the President of the United States needs to grow a pair? She didn't have any answers in that statement, hell, she didn't even have any questions. It was simply a low level rhetoric rant meant to fire up the right wing base of the Republican party, nothing more.

What's the answer, start another fucking war that we have no chance of ever winning that we can't afford? That area is a super complicated issue that Presidents way more capable than George W. Bush and Barack Obama have not been able to answer.

I am no fan of Obama, but there is a time and place for everything, and that statement made her sound like an absolute fucking clueless moron in my humble opinion.
    I took it as a reaction to the apology from the Embassy and the fact that the president didn't attend the security briefings leading to this incident. I mean, she made some good points in there. Anyway, I get what you're saying now.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Honestly I don't what she has said but I am looking forward to her being on the outside looking in concerning Conservative politics.

There really isn't much we can do outside of propping up strong secular states in that region that most likely will infringe on the rights of various people. If you give them democracy, they will elect fundamentalist regimes since they intend to use violence to persuade people. I will say that region was far better off when you had Sadat, Saddam and the Shah.

All I know nothing good will come out of the middle east until this fundamentalist sect is removed from the earth. Maybe Israel needs to just kill them all and let God sort them out?
    by Ben Shapiro 11 Sep 2012

Tonight, 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot across the bow of the Obama administration over its spineless response to radical Muslim takeovers of the US embassies in Egypt and Libya. She certainly didn’t hold back:

Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our consulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The Embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the “religious feelings” of Catholics.)

But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted “Arab Spring.” How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our “friends” in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the “Pimp with the Limp,” and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies. But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our Commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:18 PM
    Liked 1,390 Times in 763 Posts

It's a real problem that the President has to attend 203 fundraising events because of the campaign. America suffers.

But that's not a Democrat/Republican issue. It will affect any president. The law needs to be changed to drastically reduce the amount of money in the political process. And who made this law? The conservative judges on the supreme court. Doing the bidding of corporate america.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    It's a real problem that the President has to attend 203 fundraising events because of the campaign. America suffers.

But that's not a Democrat/Republican issue. It will affect any president. The law needs to be changed to drastically reduce the amount of money in the political process. And who made this law? The conservative judges on the supreme court. Doing the bidding of corporate america.
    So, fundraising is more important than a national security briefing?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

Anyone ever read the Sum of All Fears?

I feel like a lot of that book is playing itself out right now....
    It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:34 PM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evhisagod View Post
    Anyone ever read the Sum of All Fears?

I feel like a lot of that book is playing itself out right now....
    There are a lot of things playing itself out in this country right now! Call him a wack, fear mongrel or whatever, but ole Glenn Beck has talked at length about some of the issues that now are beginning to rear its ugly head! But, he was riding that train 3 to 5 years ago!

Wasn't much of a fan of his, but the guy had insight on issues and where they would lead, ESP with this current administration! Seems like he is batting 70-30 to me!

November is going to be a disaster!

HH<-------keep drinking kool aid! It's has yummy sugar in it----------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----