Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:37 AM
    Liked 18,143 Times in 8,965 Posts

Default US Ambassador to Libya killed

Someone somewhere supposedly released an amateur video critical of Islam which pissed them off. So basically, that is their wonderful thought process. Someone else makes an amateur video about Islam that we don't like, so lets go kill people.

Three things come to mind for me. Just an opinion.

1) I don't know much about Allah, Mohammad, and Islam. What I do know is that the followers of such are a bunch of dumb asses that need to be removed from modern society.

2) As much as Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein were evil men, they did serve a larger purpose in that they were not religious nut jobs, and they kept these religious nut jobs in place. Iraq and Libya will end up being much bigger problems for the US than they ever were with Hussein and Gaddafi in charge.

3) I am going to paint with a big brush here, but that part of the world will never leave the twelth century as long as Islam has such a hold on its population. And we cannot let that crap take hold here. It is not just a religion, it is a belief system that is 180 degrees counter to the core values that America believes in.
    Last edited by Dave's Dreidel; 09.12.12 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 1,626 Times in 872 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Someone somewhere supposedly released an amateur video critical of Islam which pissed them off. So basically, that is their wonderful thought process. Someone else makes an amateur video about Islam that we don't like, so lets go kill people.

Three things come to mind for me. Just an opinion.

1) I don't know much about Allah, Mohammad, and Islam. What I do know is that the followers of such are a bunch of dumb asses that need to be removed from modern society.

2) As much as Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein were evil men, they did serve a larger purpose in that they were not religious nut jobs, and they kept these religious nut jobs in place. Iraq and Libya will end up being much bigger problems for the US than they ever were with Hussein and Gaddafi in charge.

3) I am going to paint with a big brush here, but that part of the world will never leave the twelth century as long as Islam has such a hold on its population. And we cannot let that crap take hold here. It is not just a religion, it is a belief system that is 180 degrees counter to the core values what America believes in.
    INFIDEL!!!!
    -TVH-

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!/Little Guitars
    Last Online

06.13.16 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 15 Posts

We kind of screwed ourselves when we (and the rest of Western Europe) decided to create the boundaries of countries based off our own interests instead of the varying religious and ethnic groups.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:08 AM
    Liked 4,803 Times in 2,451 Posts

Premium Member

Let me get it out of the way now. Islam is a religion of peace and this obviously reeks of Western Imperialism. GW Bush probably launched the rocket attack

This man and the others deserved a better fate.

RIP

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts

Premium Member

When some muslim facist pig finally uses a nuke on us or another country its game on and the free world can throw about 20- 30 ICBMs from Turkey to China and its game over then pump out the oil and sell it on a free market.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    When some muslim facist pig finally uses a nuke on us or another country its game on and the free world can throw about 20- 30 ICBMs from Turkey to China and its game over then pump out the oil and sell it on a free market.
    Obama will claim it was a misunderstanding....
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Hillary Clinton praises ambassador, others killed

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Wednesday praised the commitment and sacrifice of U.S. Ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens, who died when armed attackers stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

"I had the privilege of swearing in Chris for his post in Libya only a few months ago," she said in a statement. "He spoke eloquently about his passion for service, for diplomacy and for the Libyan people. This assignment was only the latest in his more than two decades of dedication to advancing closer ties with the people of the Middle East and North Africa which began as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Morocco.

"As the conflict in Libya unfolded, Chris was one of the first Americans on the ground in Benghazi. He risked his own life to lend the Libyan people a helping hand to build the foundation for a new, free nation. He spent every day since helping to finish the work that he started. Chris was committed to advancing America’s values and interests, even when that meant putting himself in danger."

Clinton also identified one of the other three State Department employees killed as Foreign Service Information Management Officer Sean Smith, a husband and father of two who joined the foreign service 10 years ago.

"Like Chris, Sean was one of our best," Clinton said. "Prior to arriving in Benghazi, he served in Baghdad, Pretoria, Montreal, and most recently The Hague."

She said the department was still notifying the family members of the others killed and so would not publicly identify them.

"All the Americans we lost in yesterday’s attacks made the ultimate sacrifice," Clinton said. "We condemn this vicious and violent attack that took their lives, which they had committed to helping the Libyan people reach for a better future."

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' Bout Love
    Last Online

01.23.17 @ 01:54 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unfortunately, we americans bury our heads in the sand regarding the hatred towards us from the muslim world.

We constantly underrate these religious fanatics and we've never delt with a "holy war" before...these people send their kids in with bombs strapped to them. They hide in hospitals and elementary schools because they know we hold life dear and would never take out innocent civilians because it's politically incorrect in our world.

They are laughing at us....
    ~ Strat God
    Check Out Strat God Music:
    http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:57 AM
    Liked 11,761 Times in 6,516 Posts

Premium Member

Default Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick

by Ben Shapiro 11 Sep 2012

Tonight, 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot across the bow of the Obama administration over its spineless response to radical Muslim takeovers of the US embassies in Egypt and Libya. She certainly didn’t hold back:

Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our consulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The Embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the “religious feelings” of Catholics.)

But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted “Arab Spring.” How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our “friends” in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the “Pimp with the Limp,” and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies. But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our Commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:57 AM
    Liked 11,761 Times in 6,516 Posts

Premium Member

The images of them parading the Ambassador's corpse have already hit the internet. God help us!
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The images of them parading the Ambassador's corpse have already hit the internet. God help us!
    I'm avoiding those... Since radio reports indicate he might not have been dead at the time of those images as well...

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Lemme see if I can wrap my head around this quickly.

We helped the rebel fighters, by using drones, to help take down the plastic surgery riddled Quadaffi...and this is how the people are going to repay us?

Shock & Awe part II is in order. Level the Fucking Capitol city. Seriously. Obliterate it like we did with Fallujah. We're giving you 24 hours to pack your shit and head for the desert you camel fuckers. If you're still there, you're an enemy combatant. KA-FUCKING-BOOM!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:12 AM
    Liked 2,231 Times in 1,124 Posts

Premium Member

I don't think of myself as racist. In fact, when I find myself ever thinking something racist I am ashamed because I tell myself I am better than that.

I've been telling myself that a lot this morning.

A LOT...
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.