Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,175
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    05.19.18 @ 03:44 AM
    Likes
    568
    Liked 1,886 Times in 735 Posts


    Donor

    Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY HACK

    Here's to a great member of this community and a good friend. Happy Birthday Hack.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

  2. #2
    Sinner's Swing! Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.28.12
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    3,884
    Favorite VH Album

    all 7
    Favorite VH Song

    ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 02:51 AM
    Likes
    1,640
    Liked 2,147 Times in 982 Posts

    Happy Birthday !!!

    Happy Birthday Hack, hopefully you will enjoy something Van Halen related, have a good one.

    Rock On.
    " On a scale that ranges from deep dark depression to rip roaring fun ... most people idle between pissed off ...and not too pissed off " DLR 1997

    " I am the danger ... I am the one who knocks " Walter White 2011

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    42
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,832
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 06:56 AM
    Likes
    61
    Liked 44 Times in 31 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Happy birthday Hack! Have a great one!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.03
    Age
    34
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    8,984
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 12:29 PM
    Likes
    787
    Liked 2,573 Times in 1,306 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Happy Birthday Hack!

    I'm bummed we didn't get to meet up before the concert here in St. Louis, but hopefully we'll connect in the future.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  5. #5
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,509
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    1,146
    Liked 941 Times in 441 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Here's to a great member of this community and a good friend. Happy Birthday Hack.

    thank you for the thought. as always, you're the man.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  6. #6
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,509
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    1,146
    Liked 941 Times in 441 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Happy Birthday Hack, hopefully you will enjoy something Van Halen related, have a good one.

    Rock On.
    first of all, thank you. secondly, let me use this opportunity to pump of VanHalenstore. my wife got me an 18 x 12 full stage shot photo from my favorite tour, 1984. it's unbelievable. i've watched the Montreal boot a million times. insane boot, but obviously hazy. this is like seeing it with perfectly clear eyes. it's my favorite pic i own at this moment. she also bought me a grey Eddie VH shirt. him with the 78 white/black charvel and the words Eddie Van Halen around the outside. stellar. last item was the Eagle/VH Tour of the World shirt, for me son, NAMED EDDIE. this is a true VH birthday, as they all are around here. Jeff Hausman, you're doing a hell of a job over there my friend. thanks.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  7. #7
    Good Enough Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.09.04
    Age
    43
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,509
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    The one's Ed plays on
    Last Online

    05.21.18 @ 10:32 AM
    Likes
    1,146
    Liked 941 Times in 441 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    Happy Birthday Hack!

    I'm bummed we didn't get to meet up before the concert here in St. Louis, but hopefully we'll connect in the future.

    even if VH never comes back, we'll meet up for sure. can't wait.
    ...AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD CREATED VAN HALEN

    VAN HALEN IS A LIFESTYLE

  8. #8
    Good Enough JakeK21's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.05.11
    Age
    24
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,288
    Favorite VH Album

    All of them
    Favorite VH Song

    There's just too many
    Last Online

    10.26.15 @ 11:38 AM
    Likes
    124
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    first of all, thank you. secondly, let me use this opportunity to pump of VanHalenstore. my wife got me an 18 x 12 full stage shot photo from my favorite tour, 1984. it's unbelievable. i've watched the Montreal boot a million times. insane boot, but obviously hazy. this is like seeing it with perfectly clear eyes. it's my favorite pic i own at this moment. she also bought me a grey Eddie VH shirt. him with the 78 white/black charvel and the words Eddie Van Halen around the outside. stellar. last item was the Eagle/VH Tour of the World shirt, for me son, NAMED EDDIE. this is a true VH birthday, as they all are around here. Jeff Hausman, you're doing a hell of a job over there my friend. thanks.
    Very cool man. Those are fantastic shots of the '84 tour over at VanHalenstore. Happy Birthday!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday HACK!
    By chefcraig in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09.07.07, 01:05 PM
  2. hack
    By Hack in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04.21.06, 06:52 AM
  3. Another Forum Hack
    By Chris Rock in forum VHLinks Feedback & Troubleshooting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01.06.05, 10:39 AM
  4. Happy Happy birthday Top Timmy
    By babybird in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04.08.02, 02:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •