Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

12.13.14 @ 09:45 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default National Enquirer reports EVH nearly died

We all know EVH had emergency surgery lately, but the National Enquirer is reporting Eddie was near death. Take it for what it's worth, it the Enquirer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...h-gut-exploded

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 02:58 PM
    Liked 6,815 Times in 3,564 Posts

Premium Member

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:15 PM
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

Sounds somewhat believable. Probably should have written that the cayenne wasn't the root cause of the problem but helped the problem come sooner....granted I am not a Doctor.

Any Doctors out there?

The way he tortured his body for so long I don't blame him for doing any body cleansing....
    Right here I say....

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:24 AM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

Poor Eddie, sounds pretty horrible if true. I missed the story while going through the checkout line at the grocery store yesterday. I saw the Enquirer, but only saw some deal about Travolta being gay and how traumatized his hot wife Kelly Preston was.

On Fire
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

MWM
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:45 AM
    Liked 100 Times in 43 Posts

Didn't Eddie almost die back in the early 80's from malaria? I vaguely remember that he had a fever of like 106 and was half-dead.

Good thing this cat has nine lives.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

FW
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

06.18.17 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 25 Times in 7 Posts

Diverticulitis is no joke, and does not happen overnight. It is amazing that Eddie was able to perform and tour with this happening. I have to believe that this condition is at least part of the reason why the tour was postponed at the time it was.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:58 PM
    Liked 11,728 Times in 6,498 Posts

Premium Member

Default EDDIE VAN HALEN'S BRUSH WITH DEATH

Rock star Eddie Van Halen was on the brink of death recently when doctors battled to save him after his intestines "exploded," the new issue of the National Enquirer exclusively reveals.

The 57-year-old guitarist was clinging to life when he was rushed to the hospital in excruciating pain after swallowing a cayenne-based diet concoction, revealed an insider.

Eddie’s wife Janie Liszewski, his son Wolf, 21, and ex-wife Valerie Bertinelli all feared the worst. “Janie was beside him the whole time and Wolf kept a constant vigil,” said a source. “They were sick with worry because he was in so much pain, it really was touch and go.

"Valerie was scared to death Eddie was going to die. Although he’s remarried, Eddie is still close to Valerie, and she was there for him the whole time.”

The cause of his pain was reportedly the Master Cleanse Diet, which the musician had tried because it is supposed to rid toxins from the body but it had disastrous effects. “Eddie’s abdominal region was a disaster area,” disclosed a pal. “The spicy treatment touched off an explosion in his intestines.”

The controversial diet is an extreme regimen that temporarily replaces food with a liquid consisting of water, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. It promises to bring about a rapid slim down but the lack of nutrition and high spice levels cause concern among health professionals.

"The stress of fad diets increases pressure on the colon, and if the person has diverticulitis there may be leakage from the bowel into the abdomen,” explained Dr. James O’Brien, who has not treated the rocker.

Fortunately for Eddie, he has overcome the health crisis, and his people say: “No further surgeries are needed.”
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

10.16.17 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts

Premium Member

Like K said "best investigative reporting on the planet. But go ahead, read the New York Times if you want. They get lucky sometimes. "
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women."
    Quint- Boat Captain
    --------------------------------------------------

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly"
    Arthur Carlson- Radio Station GM
    --------------------------------------------------

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "
    Clark W. Griswold- Food Additive Designer
    ---------------------------------------------------

VIVA TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND!
    Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 06:08 PM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 501 Posts

That shit (no pun intended) will take you away from here. All it takes is for the intestine to rupture and spread bacteria throughout the body cavity and the bloodstream; then sepsis sets in quick. That is what killed my sister in law. If this is indeed what happened to EVH, he is one lucky man to survive it.