Register

Thread: Fight Club 2

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:20 AM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Fight Club 2

Day Care Workers Allegedly Ran Toddler Fight Club

DOVER, Del. Three Delaware day care employees have been accused of encouraging toddlers to fight each other while the children were under their care.

CBS Philly reported that Tiana Harris, 19, Lisa Parker, 47, and Estefania Myers, 21, employees of the Hands of Our Future Daycare in Dover, were arrested after a cell phone video emerged of them allegedly encouraging two 3-year-olds to fight in an organized battle.

From the left, Tiana Harris, 19, Lisa Parker, 47, and Estefania Myers, 21, employees of the Hands of Our Future Daycare in Dover, were arrested after a cell phone video emerged of them allegedly encouraging two 3-year-olds to fight in an organized battle. (Dover Police)

Police said in the video one child is heard yelling, "Hes pinching me!" A day care worker allegedly responded, "No pinching, only punching."

"It was a difficult video to watch," Dover Police Captain Tim Stump told FoxNews.com. "One of the kids involved ran over to one of the adults for protection, but she turned him around back into the fight."

The video was taken in March, Stump said. Two of the suspects could be seen encouraging the fight, while the other filmed it with her cell phone camera, he said.

Stump said neither of the toddlers suffered serious injuries, but said it was "painfully clear that they were hurting each other."

"The bottom line is that the kids were whaling on each other and the adults were doing nothing to stop it," Stump said. "In fact, they were egging it on."

Parents of day care students went to a meeting Monday and were informed about the alleged video. Stump said the parents voiced concern, but commended them for their composure.

"It's very disturbing to think anything like that could go on," Amy Bickerling, whose 4-year-old son enrolled in at the center, told Delaware Online. "I know these teachers. I go on all the field trips. I've never seen anything irregular."

Stump said a full investigation is underway. There is no evidence yet to suggest these fights occurred more than once, but authorities will be conducting interviews with some of the students, he said.

He called the suspects 'cooperative' and said they posted $10,000 bond.

The three women were charged with assault, endangering the welfare of a child, reckless endangering and conspiracy.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Unbelievable.

This is why my wife quit work and watches our kids. You hear tons of horror stories about what goes on in day care centers. Not to mention the cost of day care.....
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:16 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

Default Daycare workers encouraged 3-year-olds to fight, say police

isn't this lovely.

A child care centre in Delaware has had its business licence suspended after police arrested three employees who allegedly encouraged toddlers to fight.

The arrests were made Monday after police discovered a cellphone video of three women working at the Hands of Our Future daycare in Dover, the state capital, encouraging two 3-year-olds to duke it out.

“He’s pinching me,” yells one child in the video.

“No pinching, only punching,” is a worker’s response, according to the Dover Police.

"It was a difficult video to watch," Dover Police Capt. Tim Stump told FoxNews.com. "One of the kids involved ran over to one of the adults for protection, but she turned him around back into the fight."

Tiana Harris, 21, Estefania Myers, 21 and Lisa Parker, 47, have been charged with multiple counts of assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

"The bottom line is that the kids were whaling on each other and the adults were doing nothing to stop it," Stump said. "In fact, they were egging it on."

Parents whose children attend the Hands of Our Future daycare met with police Monday evening.

“It’s very disturbing to think anything like that could go on,” said Amy Bickerling, whose 4-year-old son is enrolled at the centre, to Delawareonline.com.

“I know these teachers. I go on all the field trips. I’ve never seen anything irregular,” she said.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:25 AM
    Liked 6,853 Times in 3,590 Posts

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:16 AM
    Liked 6,712 Times in 3,730 Posts

thanks man - didn't see the other thread. Figured Fight Club 2 was a thread about a sequel to the movie.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 10:25 AM
    Liked 6,853 Times in 3,590 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    thanks man - didn't see the other thread. Figured Fight Club 2 was a thread about a sequel to the movie.
    The thread title is misleading. My first thought was HOW could they make a Fight Club sequel, then I thought... please DON'T make a Fight Club sequel. Battling toddlers offered little relief though.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 03:53 PM
    Liked 2,243 Times in 1,359 Posts

merged thread..............great ahem minds think alike?

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

all 7
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 08:41 AM
    Liked 1,978 Times in 892 Posts

Fight Club 2 Project Mayham

They start filming the sequel to Fight Club in October and expect it to be released next fall, 2013, but David Fincher is not directing this time, but the author of the book , Chuck Plotinoff is involved with the new script.
    " On a scale that ranges from deep dark depression to rip roaring fun ... most people idle between pissed off ...and not too pissed off " DLR 1997

" I am the danger ... I am the one who knocks " Walter White 2011