Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Restroom Access Act

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!

BOSTON—A new law gives people with medical conditions access to employee-only bathrooms at Massachusetts businesses if no public restrooms are available.

Gov. Deval Patrick this week signed the so-called restroom access bill. Massachusetts joins a dozen other states with similar laws.

The law's supporters say people with inflammatory bowel diseases need immediate access to a bathroom.

Only people with a doctor's note will be allowed access to employee-only facilities under the law.

The law requires only businesses with three or more employees to give people access to their facilities.

About 30,000 Massachusetts residents suffer from inflammatory bowel diseases.

=======================

The Restroom Access Act is a law passed in several states that requires retail establishments that do not have public restrooms to provide access to employee-only restrooms to patrons in need. This can include people who have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), pregnant women, and those who have other chronic conditions.

The Restroom Access Act has been passed in a total of 12 states - Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin and Washington. The act has been passed in these states largely as result of grassroots efforts. There is support for a federal version of the act, and several other states have similar laws currently in the works.

The Restroom Access Act is also known as "Ally's Law," so named for the teen who was spurred to action after she experienced an IBD-related accident. Ally was denied access to an employee-only restroom while shopping. Ally was instrumental in getting the first version of the Restroom Access Act passed in Illinois, her home state.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

Pretty Shitty
    It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:06 PM
    Liked 1,863 Times in 732 Posts

Donor

My guess is by the time someone reads the card and tries to figure out whether or not they are being punked, the bearer of the card will have shit their pants.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of The World, Runaround
    Last Online

07.13.17 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 13 Times in 8 Posts

I wonder if it will give someone the right to cut in line in a public restroom?