Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Mom leaves baby behind at Wal-Mart during botched theft

Allison Niemeyer, 20, and her sister allegedly shoved $57.12 worth of undershirts and bathing suits in the 1-year-old’s diaper bag, but when they were caught, they left the boy and ran, police say.

Allison Niemeyer, 19, left, and her sister Laura were arrested after they allegedly left Allison's 1-year-old baby behind at a Walmart they had just robbed.

A Florida mom who ditched her 1-year-old baby and escaped in the midst of an alleged theft at a Wal-Mart was apprehended the next night outside a dance club, according to reports.

Ocala police say they collared Allison Niemeyer, 20, along with her sister, Laura Niemeyer, 22, Saturday after the pair allegedly tried to steal from the store Friday afternoon.

As the scheme went awry, Allison Niemeyer’s son was left behind in shopping cart at the store, and authorities went searching for both women on charges of felony child neglect and retail theft.

The women had stuffed clothing items into the baby’s diaper bag -- a woman's bathing suit, a package of men’s undershirts and four shirts worth $57.12 -- and hidden a DVD player in the bottom of the cart, according to the police report..

They then tried to leave the store with the cart, but a security guard called them back. That’s when police say the pair bolted.

Allison Niemeyer took off immediately, leaving the baby in the shopping cart which her sister again tried to leave the store with.

Laura Niemeyer soon broke free from the officer as well, but left behind the baby and the loot.

"It's not my baby, it's not my baby," Laura told the guard, according to police, as the two women got into in a blue Ford Aerostar van in the parking lot and sped away.

A tip, however, led police to find the women’s car at the Ocala Entertainment Complex on Saturday, The Gainesville Sun reported. Police had the owner of the car paged, and when the sisters appeared outside, they were arrested.

Besides the neglect and theft charges, Laura was charged with resisting a merchant and Allison was charged with violating her probation.

Police said Allison is under house arrest until 2021 for her involvement in a home invasion robbery with a firearm that occurred in 2010 while she was pregnant. A 61-year-old man was pistol-whipped during the break-in, according to reports.

This is Laura's ninth arrest since 2008, according to the Ocala Police Department, and she reportedly has three previous convictions for retail theft and grand theft.

Allison Niemeyer’s son was placed in the care of the Florida Department of Children and Families. She remained in custody on Monday, held on a $7,500 bond.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:01 PM
    Liked 6,708 Times in 3,727 Posts

Kid should be taken away and her tubes tied.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Leaves her baby at a crime scene then goes clubbing. Mother of the year material right here!

The only clubbing she should be involved in should be seal clubbing as one of the seals.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

That poor, poor little boy...This whole incident just makes me want to weep.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Last Online

12.08.17 @ 02:36 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

No doubt dibblekins, as a father of a 16 month old, I can barely stand to leave her at daycare or with my parents where I know she is safe, let alone at a walmart and then go sleep then do God knows what all the next day and then go clubbin. Thank goodness the kid won't remember this as he gets older. I am going to presume drugs and/or alcohol were involved and where is the kids father? Jail or one of the blow and go types never to be heard from again I presume.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snostorm View Post
    No doubt dibblekins, as a father of a 16 month old, I can barely stand to leave her at daycare or with my parents where I know she is safe, let alone at a walmart and then go sleep then do God knows what all the next day and then go clubbin. Thank goodness the kid won't remember this as he gets older. I am going to presume drugs and/or alcohol were involved and where is the kids father? Jail or one of the blow and go types never to be heard from again I presume.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about the wrench of leaving them anywhere when they're so wee...I couldn't even attempt the day-care thing, I was so pathetic! The notion of what this mother did is totally beyond me - as is the fact that the father apparently wants even less to do with his off-spring...It's just so very sad - some people truly do not deserve to have little 'uns.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:01 PM
    Liked 6,708 Times in 3,727 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about the wrench of leaving them anywhere when they're so wee...I couldn't even attempt the day-care thing, I was so pathetic! The notion of what this mother did is totally beyond me - as is the fact that the father apparently wants even less to do with his off-spring...It's just so very sad - some people truly do not deserve to have little 'uns.
    she's not a mother. she's a woman who gave birth to a child.

Last Online

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    she's not a mother. she's a woman who gave birth to a child.

Last Online

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    Honestly it is harder now that she is older. From 6 months on, we usually took her in, went to her room and she went to the teacher just fine and said...peace im gonna go play. Well now she is at the age where she doesn't want to leave mommy and daddy, So now every time we go to day care she doesn't want us to leave her, but 2 minutes later she is fine and has fun. Same with my parents. She loves my mom and dad, my dad is the only other male that she will go to, all other men she screams and runs away, her other grandpa, doctors, neighbors...the lot, but now she cries if we leave her with them. They say they do that at this age, but it still hurts that they are upset.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 06:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Kind of reminds me of a woman I know-she recently left her five-year-old son to party a thousand miles away under the guise of "getting clean". She treated this poor kid like shit all his life, I was more of a mother to him than he ever was. Oh and get this-she came back into town for a couple of hours for his birthday (that her mother planned and paid for) and rushed back for a music festival. She hadn't seen him months, and made a huge deal that she showed up.

It makes my heart break to think there are so many people in this world who would love to have children but can't for a number of reasons, and you people like these morons who see parenthood as a curse. I don't understand why these people ever became parents in the first place, other than to live off of government handouts or whatever the crap.
    ***OFFCIAL TLW 8 VIRGIN/SURVIVOR!***

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Simply fucking pathetic.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:32 PM
    Liked 2,388 Times in 1,490 Posts

Premium Member

Thought it might be Octomom at first. Heres a good case for birth control.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

So the one beat a 61 year old man with a pistol, she received 10 YEARS of house arrest, and here we are

Public executions need to come back - Punishment needs to fit the crime, not these lame sentences being handed out
    It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So this is love?
    Last Online

01.01.13 @ 04:06 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON DOWN IN FLORIDA???? Seriously......
    "It doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you..." -Neil Young

"The sun's not yellow, it's chicken." -Bob Dylan

"If you go out and buy a Van Halen record and put it in your collection, it'll melt your other records." -David Lee Roth, 1981.

Guy of Gisborne: Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?
    Sheriff of Nottingham: Because it's DULL, you twit!!! It'll HURT MORE!!!

Last Online

01.09.13 @ 04:01 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

GUYS GUYS!!!! The baby was going to slow them down they had no choice but to leave the baby. and what's wrong with going to a dance club? seriously???