Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:49 PM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Default 14 dead in Ford F-250 Accident

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...144056003.html

A pickup truck carrying 23 people veered off a Texas highway and crashed late Sunday, killing 14 and injuring 9 others.

The Ford F-250 Super Duty pickup was was traveling north on U.S. Highway 59 when it crashed into two large trees near Goliad, Texas, about 100 miles southeast of San Antonio, Texas Highway Patrol trooper Gerald Bryant told KTRK-TV.

Some of the victims were airlifted to hospitals in San Antonio and Corpus Christi. The cause of the crash remains under investigation, police said.

"In my 38 years as an officer, this is one of the worst fatalities I have been to," Bryant said. "I have never seen where we had that many in a vehicle."

The victims were crammed in the cab and bed of the pickup truck.

"Based on the mode of travel, the way that the people were in the vehicle, it's a high probability there were illegal immigrants traveling northbound on 59," Texas Dept. of Safety Lt. Glen Garrett told KIII-TV.

According to CNN, U.S. border patrol and "immigration and customs enforcement agents were called to the scene." Goliad County is about 150 miles northeast of the Mexican border.

Looks like it may be time to outlaw Ford F250's
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

23 people in a pickup, huh? Does "Illegal Border Crossing" ring a bell here?

I am sorry it happened, but what pisses me off is that we (the taxpayers) will pay for the airlift, medical, etc
    It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:50 PM
    Liked 4,792 Times in 2,444 Posts

Premium Member

Ban trucks. They kill people

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

They will, but only in R rates movies
    It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

simple rhyme
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:39 PM
    Liked 1,201 Times in 531 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Ban trucks. They kill people
    Not the trucks . Its the illegal immigrant driving the truck.
    WHAT IS UNDERSTOOD NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED

Favorite VH Album

1984 / 5150
    Favorite VH Song

the ones with ed on them.
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 02:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Et al...LMFAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"20 minutes (late to work)? Shit. Last year I woke up three weeks too late.
    My advice is to go for the alien abduction story. Look bemused, dishevelled and on the verge of tears as you recount your story of intrusive and degrading medical tests.
    Worked for me anyway. I still have colleagues asking me what it is like to fuck a green womanoid with seventeen breasts.
    Alternatively just walk in and inform everyone that alcoholism is indeed a disease and that they should be less judgemental and perhaps a little more supportive."
    - graeme on the addiction to this place.

"something tells me that after the nuclear holocaust, there'll be twinkies, cockroaches, and a dave vs. sammy argument going on somewhere".
    - han valen, 6.11.04

"in my best "saw" scary movie voice: "oh, yes, there will be beagles."
    - hatchetforce, 6.7.06

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:29 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

If our idiotic politicians would stop supporting and promoting illegal immigration, and our federal government would rather enforce existing immigration laws in this country, then these sorts of tragedies would not happen.
    It is terrible what happened to those people in that truck. Mexicans need stop running from their country to ours, and instead work towards building up their own country. They need far less incentive to all pile in a truck to come to the US. Stop encouraging Mexicans to abandon Mexico. End the illegal free-for-all.
    Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 07.24.12 at 09:05 AM.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Default It's The Tea Party's Fault!

This just in:

Brian Ross and George Stephanopoulos are now speculating that the man driving the truck was a Tea Party member.

Not really but would you be surprised if they did?
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:49 PM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Default Obama Teams Up With Mexican Government to Push Food Stamps

This doesn't help,

A stunning report from the Daily Caller reveals that the Obama administration has signed a deal with the Mexican government to promote the use of food stamps. The U.S. Department of Agriculture program would “promote the use of food stamps among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America,” according to the report.

The Congressional Budget Office reports that food stamps are up 70% under the Democrat-run government. Food stamp use is already at all-time highs in a jobless recession that has seen 41 straight months of unemployment over 8%. Nearly one in five households use the program, while red ink for government spending already runs over $42,000 for each household per year.

The initiative recalls the USDA being recently caught by the Daily Caller running food stamp promotions on Spanish language soap operas. The USDA was later compelled to retract the ads.

But the strange American welfare program placement has prompted questions by lawmakers, and most prominently, Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, who has launched an investigation into the USDA’s cross-border food stamp promotion program, which was launched in 2004. The implications of more lax border and identification enforcement under the Obama administration are raising eyebrows among some GOP lawmakers, who are able to see the dangerous implications of open borders and welfare state economics.

The food stamp program was initiated in 1969 with the goal of helping the poorest fraction of the country pay their grocery bills. According to Americans for Tax Reform, in its first year less than three million people received monthly food stamp benefits of $6.63. By 1981, more than twenty-two million citizens were on the welfare program receiving $39.49 each month. Under the Obama administration, about 60 million Americans are receiving an average $277 in monthly benefits.

And the Obama administration wants to see that number go up. The reason is simple: the more voters the president can get dependent on the Democrat Party and government largesse, the more secure his political fortunes and the party’s power base will be.

The Mexican-American voter demographic has clearly been in the administration’s sites this year. The president would love to boost Mexican-American voter levels up to the ninety-percent-and-above Democrat Party brand loyalty that one routinely witnesses for the black community. Black voter loyalty to the Democrats remain markedly strong, despite black unemployment of 14.4% and black teen unemployment of nearly 40%. Hispanic and Latino unemployment is currently at 11%.

The Obama administration suing Arizona and gutting most of the state’s tighter immigration laws via the Supreme Court is apparently just the beginning. Clearly, the Democrat Party cannot allow a minority group to even split its votes for the Republican Party, which is a danger due to the Romney campaign’s potential selection of Florida Senator Marco Rubio.

But the costs for the American public of the Democrat’s electioneering is becoming too much to bear, while the party doesn’t seem to care. The debt obligations for the productive class is already into the several trillions with no end in sight. The economy is scheduled to implode around 2027, due mostly to public debt and interest payments on the debt, according to the CBO. And where will the immigrants of the world hoping for a part of the American Dream go then?
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:29 PM
    Liked 780 Times in 375 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    If our idiotic politicians would stop supporting and promoting illegal immigration, and our federal government would rather enforce existing immigration laws in this country, then these sorts of tragedies would not happen.
    It is terrible what happened to those people in that truck. Mexicans need stop running from their country to ours, and instead work towards building up their own country. They need far less incentive to all pile in a truck to come to the US. Stop encouraging Mexicans to abandon Mexico. End the illegal free-for-all.

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    This doesn't help,

A stunning report from the Daily Caller reveals that the Obama administration has signed a deal with the Mexican government to promote the use of food stamps. The U.S. Department of Agriculture program would “promote the use of food stamps among Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America,” according to the report.

Yep. Ugh
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

This doesn't help,

A stunning report from the Daily Caller reveals that the Obama administration has signed a deal with the Mexican government to promote the use of food stamps.
    Deserves its own thread...
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 11:34 PM
    Liked 134 Times in 86 Posts

"Based on the mode of travel, the way that the people were in the vehicle, it's a high probability there were illegal immigrants traveling northbound on 59," Texas Dept. of Safety Lt. Glen Garrett told KIII-TV.
    Thanks Columbo.

I cant believe they made it as far as Goliad without getting caught, wtf?
    Dealing with it.