Favorite VH Album

FW,WACF,Van Halen 1, FUCK,Balance,5150
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL,Not Enough
    Last Online

06.16.05 @ 08:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://www.rockglry.com/dlrvh.htm
    I was reading this profile or what ever and it made me realize just how much I love the band. Iíve been a little frustrated lately at the lack of new material, but when I read this article it made me want to listen to the old stuff again. If you realize all that they have done and how far theyíve come, it really seems complete. I mean what more could such a great band do? They have parachuted into a stadium, trashed hotels, traveled all over the world, had enormous amounts of groupies, written 10 albums of great material, and play and touched millions with there music. I would love to see Van Halen Live with Roth and/or Hagar, something I have never had taken the pleasure in doing. I wish they would do a reunion tour just for the sake of being remembered as a good rock band and not just a feuding group of people. The legacy wonít be complete until they do. Let me tell you, I have visited may pop and modern rock boards looking for people that know about Van Halen (most donít, some do I found one surprising board that listed Eddie Van Halen as one of there favorite guitarist). They think that Van Halen is a just a Hair band. Which it isnít, Van Halen is a symbol of youth and good times, which all hair bands imitated, but NEVER duplicated. And Eddie Van Halen is quickly becoming a forgotten hero. The youth has no Idea what good guitar playing is because they never heard it. They think people like from Incubus and Linkin Park are awesome. And god lets not forget Nu-metal, what a bunch of crap. And we may talk shit about MTV all we want but we know it RUNS pop culture. It controls what is popular and what is not. And it has all but forgotten Van Halen because of the failed reunion they hyped up in1996. I hope Edward Van Halen and Alex Van Halen get there shit together, not just for the fans, but for the legacy of Van Halen. As of right now, Eddie reminds me of Nero, playing his fiddle while Rome burns. That is my rant, probably the last one you hear from me. I just needed to get that out.
    -Nxt

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by NxtVanHalen.:
    I mean what more could such a great band do?
    [Rant]
    Make more ear candy with Roth!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    [/Rant]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by NxtVanHalen.:
    [ And Eddie Van Halen is quickly becoming a forgotten hero.
    -Nxt
    and that is no ones fault but his
    Rol.