Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

10.18.16 @ 01:17 PM
    Liked 772 Times in 309 Posts

Default Does daycare worker go too far?

HAMDEN, Conn. (WTNH) -- A video shot by a teacher at a day care center in Hamden showing her taunting a 3-year-old is circulating through the community.

A Hamden mother contacted News 8 after she got her hands on video showing her 3-year-old son being taunted at his day care center. In this case it wasn't other kids who were taunting him, it was his teacher, Lindsay Cavallaro.

The incident took place at Sleeping Giant Day Care in Hamden. The taunting was all recorded on Cavallaro's cell phone. It's clear Michael was becoming increasingly frustrated as the taunting persisted.

"Do it. Go ahead. No balls. Oh you're a tough guy. Hey boss, show me your nine," Cavallaro could be heard saying.

The video was forwarded around and ended up in the email inbox of Michael's mother, Tyesha Reese.

"It got into someone's hands who actually saw the video and was like, wait a minute, I recognize whose son this is and that's when they forwarded it to me and said 'I need you to see this,'" Reese said. "And when I saw my son's face it was just unbelievable, you know."

Cavallaro has been put on paid leave while the day care center investigates.

"He's everything to me," Reese said. "He doesn't deserve it. No child deserves it and especially not mine."

She says she can't help but wonder how many other times her son was taunted by his teacher that weren't captured on camera.

"News flash sweetheart I don't really like you either. Because you throw toys. I don't like you," Cavallaro says in the video.

"It hurt because he was defenseless," Reese said. "He was sitting in a chair and as a child he was trying to defend himself."

Reese has pulled her son out of that day care center.

Lawsuit time!!!

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack. -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Sensible Shoes
    Last Online

10.20.16 @ 12:21 PM
    Liked 651 Times in 457 Posts

Premium Member

The video was shot by the teacher herself??
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"