Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default WTF... Down and out, yet lets keep kicking his head...

Suspects Repeatedly Kick Man in Head on I-5

http://laist.com/2012/06/19/graphic_...tedly_kick.php

If you were cruising along the 5 Freeway and saw four men preparing for battle, would you stop and film the brawl with your cell phone? One man did, showcasing how a case of presumed road rage can escalate into roadside violence.

As you will see in the below graphic video (should you choose to watch it), the punching, kicking and tearing of shirts ensues between two men after a verbal confrontation. One of the assailants is joined by a pal, and those two proceed to knock the opposing man to the ground and repeatedly kick him in the head -- even after he loses consciousness.

Almost equally as charming as the stars of the video, the cameraman refuses to help the beaten man, then repeatedly tells the victim to "get up." He finally lends a hand and helps him to a seated position.

The video posted by Live Leak serves as a disgusting display of human indecency, be it road rage, racism or an unrelated issue. But we're sharing it in hopes it will help track down the suspects.

The license plate number of the suspects' black VW Jetta is 3UGW962, and LA Weekly reports the user who posted the video on YouTube (which has since been removed) said the incident took place on June 12 on the 5 Freeway. The L.A. skyline stands not-so-proudly in the background.

LA Weekly has reached out to the California Highway Patrol for more information.
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:39 PM
    Liked 214 Times in 92 Posts

I'm going to choose not to watch this. Good thing his license plate is out there, hopefully the police will get this guy. Humanity if often not a good thing. What we are as humans really does sicken me, more and more it seems. I hope this guy is ok.

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,340 Times in 3,185 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

And I'm bringing a child into this shit.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 07:22 PM
    Liked 6,702 Times in 3,721 Posts

here's a tip to anyone thinking of getting into a fight with someone on the highway (or anywhere else). Learn to fucking count. If there's just you and there's more than one person in the other group, assume you're fighting them all. And assume you're probably gonna get your ass kicked.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:53 PM
    Liked 7,878 Times in 4,604 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    here's a tip to anyone thinking of getting into a fight with someone on the highway (or anywhere else). Learn to fucking count. If there's just you and there's more than one person in the other group, assume you're fighting them all. And assume you're probably gonna get your ass kicked.
    Or better yet, put your ego aside and not stop in the middle of the freeway to confront someone. Too many wannabe "tough guys" in this world.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Or better yet, put your ego aside and not stop in the middle of the freeway to confront someone. Too many wannabe "tough guys" in this world.
    yup

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I'm just about to start training for my third-degree black belt and I can tell you this - I'm more cautious about physical altercations now than I've ever been. I will do almost anything to avoid a fight.

First, I avoid putting myself in a situation that might escalate. Second, if I'm in it, I go out of my way to defuse the tension. (Dude, I'm sorry I bumped you! What'ya drinking? I'm gonna buy you another one.)

Trust me; I know how to fight. I also know anyone can get in a lucky shot on anyone else and then it's lights out and major trouble.

Well, except for Chuck Norris. No one could get in a lucky shot on Chuck Norris.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    I'm just about to start training for my third-degree black belt and I can tell you this - I'm more cautious about physical altercations now than I've ever been. I will do almost anything to avoid a fight.

First, I avoid putting myself in a situation that might escalate. Second, if I'm in it, I go out of my way to defuse the tension. (Dude, I'm sorry I bumped you! What'ya drinking? I'm gonna buy you another one.)

Trust me; I know how to fight. I also know anyone can get in a lucky shot on anyone else and then it's lights out and major trouble.

Well, except for Chuck Norris. No one could get in a lucky shot on Chuck Norris.
    one of the main reasons i'm putting my son in karate is this. It's not so much to give him the ability to fight, it's the ability to avoid a fight.

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

The first thing I was taught in Karate was to run. If that's not the first thing they teach you, change schools.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 180 Times in 57 Posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]