Register
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:29 PM
    Liked 6,854 Times in 3,590 Posts

Premium Member

Default Teacher Fired After Having Entire Class Slap Bully

Teacher fired after having entire class slap bully

Original story with video ---> http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rld&id=8705277

SAN ANTONIO -- A Texas teacher will lose her job after ordering more than 20 kindergartners to line up and hit a classmate accused of being a bully, a district spokesman said.

The teacher at a suburban San Antonio school is accused of orchestrating the slugfest after a younger teaching colleague went to her last month seeking suggestions on how to discipline the 6-year-old, according to a police report from the Judson Independent School District.

Both teachers at Salinas Elementary were placed on paid administrative leave, though the one who allegedly arranged the punishment will not work for the district next school year, said district spokesman Steve Linscomb. Prosecutors are reviewing the allegations and will determine whether formal charges will be filed in 30 to 60 days.

The police report alleges the teacher chose to show the child "why bullying is bad" by instructing his peers to "Hit him!" and "Hit him harder!" It also states that the second teacher intervened only after one of the children hit the boy hard on his upper back.

"Twenty-four of those kids hit him and he said that most of them hit him twice," Amy Neely, the mother of 6-year-old Aiden, told KENS-TV. She did not specify what injuries her son may have received.

Neely said her son is not a problem child and that this was the first she'd heard of teachers having issues with him. She said she wants to make sure the teacher who ordered the hitting does not work in a classroom again.

"She doesn't need to be around any children," Neely told the television station.

The mother added - and the police report confirmed - that some of Aiden's classroom friends told him they didn't want to hit the boy but did so because they were afraid not to.

She said she learned about what happened to her son after a teacher who witnessed the incident and intervened went on to report it two weeks later. Linscomb said Neely filed an official oppression complaint against the teachers with the district police department earlier this week.

A message left by The Associated Press with Neely was not immediately returned Friday afternoon.

Linscomb said other students had perceived the boy as being a bully. That's when the teacher went with her students to a nearby classroom and sought disciplinary advice from her colleague, he said.

The district placed both teachers on paid administrative leave and launched an investigation on May 18. District officials have not released the names of either teacher. The one who asked for help disciplining the boy and then waited to report the incident after witnessing it was reprimanded.

"We can't have teachers acting like a loose cannon," Linscomb said of the teacher who orchestrated the hitting incident. "Doing something that's this far off the charts, doing what they feel like is teaching (students) a lesson; we're not going to tolerate that."

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Jesus, I'm glad I dont have kids.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Love 'em all! (esp. F.U.C.K)
    Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

12.04.17 @ 04:15 PM
    Liked 1,228 Times in 845 Posts

A similar incident (ie Teacher Losing their Cool) was reported in the UK Mail on Sunday this past week - two girls broke school rules by having coloured hair extensions put in. The teacher's response, rather than have them sent home until the offending articles were removed, took them to the science lab. and proceeded to try to 'melt them off' by herself, badly burning the girls' scalps in the process. Now, obviously this was wrong (and rather bizarre, to say the least) but I do wonder what drives these teachers to such extreme measures...

Speaking from personal experience, there have been times where I have been almost driven to distraction by certain kids (and a complete lack of support from their parents doesn't help - in the aforementioned incident, for example, the mothers knew the hair extensions were against school rules but still encouraged, even paid for them). This doesn't excuse what any of these teachers have done - no way, no how - but the behaviours displayed by them seems so extraordinarily weird that you have to wonder if they were symptoms of some sort of nervous break-down brought about by increasingly stressful working conditions.
    I'm FEMALE...Deal with it!

"Whatever you do, wherever you go, there you are..." Edward Van Halen 1986

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

"Life's too short to stuff a mushroom"... Shirley Conran, 1975

"You turn if you want to...The LADY is NOT for turning!"...Margaret
    Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:07 AM
    Liked 1,487 Times in 908 Posts

That teacher should NEVER work again in any school system.
    There are 1,000 better ways of handling that.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:11 PM
    Liked 18,198 Times in 8,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LLFHS View Post
    Jesus, I'm glad I dont have kids.
    I am not going to lie to you, it is a burden. I know I won't describe it well, and people will chastise me and say they are a blessing. They are, but you find yourself worrying about them all the time, something you would not have to do without them.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I am not going to lie to you, it is a burden. I know I won't describe it well, and people will chastise me and say they are a blessing. They are, but you find yourself worrying about them all the time, something you would not have to do without them.
    Absolutely. No matter what, that peace of mind you had once upon a time is gone forever...There is ALWAYS a little niggling worry at the back of your mind and it never goes away.

"You spend the first part of your life trying to make your mark, and the second part just trying to cover up your tracks"... Weesfreewheelin, 2012

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

TIE! Humans Being and HAIL
    Last Online

09.07.17 @ 09:37 PM
    Liked 90 Times in 37 Posts

Yup. Get's worse as they grow up too. And mine are only 4 and 2!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post
    Absolutely. No matter what, that peace of mind you had once upon a time is gone forever...There is ALWAYS a little niggling worry at the back of your mind and it never goes away.
    You're right...it NEVER goes away.....I'm 47 and my mom still worries about me.....my son is 22....I'm always worried about him when he's away from me....sometimes I think it makes me age faster!
    Love should NOT be work, it should be as easy as breathing Dave's Dreidel

My god, our government has less secrets than Van Halen. Emperor Brett

I'm a Democrat and an Atheist, but I've yet to receive my ticket to Hell. Is this something I call Live Nation about or what? JakeK21

I feel it takes far more energy to hate than love. Well outside of Obamacare, How Many Say I and Heineken beer. ziggysmalls

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

10.01.15 @ 06:45 PM
    Liked 180 Times in 57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    That teacher should NEVER work again in any school system.
    There are 1,000 better ways of handling that.
    I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

FUCK or 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mine All Mine, 5150
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 1,887 Times in 1,104 Posts

I think everyone will agree that bully's suck. I also think everyone would agree that the term "bully" is way over used today. everyone is a bully for everything. you can't look at someone sideways without being called a bully by someone. I got bully'd when i was a kid and I'm sure I bully'd someone else along the way but it didn't get as out of hand as it is now.

when you go to my kids school all you see is posters on the wall about "are you a bully" or "how to spot a bully"....my son was all upset cause he got bullied on the playground, I asked him what happened and when he was done I was just awstruck. it was no big deal at all. it's gotten way out of hand.

my cousin just told me that she thinks my daushund is bullying my beagle....WTF?

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.14.17 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 753 Times in 498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dibblekins View Post

My kid is almost 30. I really don't worry anymore.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:29 PM
    Liked 6,854 Times in 3,590 Posts

Premium Member

My two best friends wife's are not speaking to each other because one of them thinks the others daughter is bullying her daughter. They are both seven. One is a tomboy, the other a princess. It's ridiculous.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by cdnangel View Post

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    Really???

Gosh, I'm not sure you ever really stop worrying / being concerned, no matter how old they get - at leas that's what my Mum tells me - and my friends' Mums...No matter how old your kids and no matter how one is able to rationalise these things, their well-being is always an omnipresent factor in the back of one's mind...And, believe me, my Mother is NOT a worrier or an over-emotional parent - no, no, no, no, noooooo!

Thatcher, 1980

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 12:34 PM
    Liked 7,898 Times in 4,620 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdnangel View Post
    This is a joke, right?

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.14.17 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 753 Times in 498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    This is a joke, right?

No, it's not. That "kid" is doing so well, I don't need to worry, right now. He's healthy, has a great job and a fantastic girlfriend whom he is madly in love with.

He was involved with gangs as a youth. THAT was worrisome. He used to work for G4S in their armoured car division, that was worrisome. When he went through a bout of depression while at that job, that was worrisome.

He's no longer involved in high-risk activity or work, thus I no longer have cause to worry. That's not to say that I'll never have cause again, but right at this moment...nope, I really have nothing to worry about. He's an awesome human being who has overcome insurmountable odds. I don't have any worries when it comes to him, but I do have a HELL of a lot of pride!!!