.....Van halen out of respect, never hired a dlr clone....i'm sorry...I luv Dave , but when he left VH he tried every time to duplicate the original recipe...this time he nailed the guitar player....imagine how Eddie feels...anybody who is a fan knows how ED feels about this situation...and the same striped jump-suit...come'on ......Sammy , I luv Sam ...but damn SAM ....the only cool thing is you stuck with the waboritas and you still have the solo vibe going...what i'm trying to say is....I thought these guys wanted to be solo artist are they doing the dave and sam tour out of respect for van halen ???....are they doing it for the fans ?....we all know what we really want....I have a feeling that Sam & Dave got wind of what is in the future for vh...and either one of these guys are in it...so before they get up from the big table...they are gonna drag the table cloth and every damn thing on it....dont get me wrong..I LIKE BOTH SINGERS EQUALLY....i'm just reading in between the lines...HOW COULD THEY FOLLOW A REUNION AFTER THIS D&S TOUR ?????

[ July 03, 2002, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: the van baron ]