Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Default Iron Man 3

Disney said: 'Iron Man 3 continues the epic, big-screen adventures of the world’s favorite billionaire inventor/Super Hero, Tony Stark aka Iron Man.'

The blockbuster is being filmed in North Carolina, America, and will see Stark fighting off villains intent on stealing his technology to build their own Iron Man weapons.
    While Ben Kingsley and Guy Pearce have already been confirmed to take on nemesis roles in the upcoming film, it seems that there is another villainous character on the scene.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 01:40 PM
    Liked 6,842 Times in 3,581 Posts

Premium Member

EXCLUSIVE: The ever secretive Marvel Studios is in final negotiations with Shane Black to direct Iron Man 3 set to be released on May 3, 2013. As you know , IM1 and IM2 director Jon Favreau begged off to helm Magic Kingdom at Disney so his relationship with the franchise ran its course. Shane is first and foremost a writer but it’s not clear whether he’ll be penning the IM3 script as well. “That’s not figured out,” our source says. Of course, everyone in and around Marvel is keeping mum. But Black has a long relationship with Robert Downey Jr since Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Not only did Shane make his directing debut on the 2005 cult favorite he co-wrote, but it helped re-launch Downey Jr’s career. When news leaked out that Marvel was meeting with several directors including Shane, fanboys approved. So they should exult now that negotiations are wrapping up with Black’s agency WME and manager David Greenblatt’s GreenLit Creative. We recall the days way back when that unknown Black submitted a spec script over the transom to Greenblatt who was then a young ICM lit agent. Greenblatt in those days read scripts by wannabes and the two became an inseparable team that continues to this day. (For the uninitiated, Greenblatt was one of the founders of Endeavor, which is now WME.) Black was the screenwriter behind Lethal Weapon 1 and 2 and The Last Boy Scout, and, in the 1980s and 1990s one of the highest paid writers in the action genre. He then decided to go have a life and segue into directing as well. Shane is back and busy now. He’s working on Doc Savage, Sony’s action project based on the classic pulp hero, and Warner Bros Warner Bros recently hired him to direct a live action adaptation of the Japanese manga series Death Note and oversee a script that’s being written by Anthony Bagarozzi and Charles Mondry, his accomplices on Doc Savage. So let this be a lesson to all you agents who get so arrogant about out-of-the-blue submissions: read every wannabe’s screenplay you can get your hands on.

Last Online

01.09.13 @ 04:01 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The 2nd photo is Iron Patriot not Iron Man.

In the comic book Norman Osborne aka the Green Goblin became Iron Patriot.

it's Interesting Shane Black is directing this movie. (He wrote Lethal Weapon).

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

I love the Iron Man flicks but I wish they could come up with something other than "Iron Man battles another adversary using an offshoot of his technology". So far The Avengers is the only flick featuring Stark/IM that has not gone this route.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 05:57 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

New photos from filming, including shots of the latest armor and Iron Patriot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mily-time.html
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Donor

Iron Man 3 Trailer to Debut on October 23
    Source: E! Online October 3, 2012

With production on the film back on track, E! Online has confirmed that fans will get their first teaser trailer for Marvel Studios' Iron Man 3 in just under three weeks. It's set to go online at 12:01 a.m. on Tuesday, October 23.
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

Favorite VH Album

5150, OU812, Balance, F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

08.28.16 @ 11:47 PM
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoBandit View Post
    New photos from filming, including shots of the latest armor and Iron Patriot:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...mily-time.html
    Im digging the new red and gold suit but the Iron Patriot...not too sure about.
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504401115
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/jedimasterkyle

BOISE STATE BRONCOS! - They're awesome. Deal with it!

11/16/04 - VAN HALEN in Boise, Idaho. Changed my life forever

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901 View Post
    Im digging the new red and gold suit but the Iron Patriot...not too sure about.
    Yeah...I love the first two flicks as well as The Avengers, but I'm getting a bad vibe so far.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Sound Magazine
    Favorite VH Song

I Think I Love You
    Last Online

06.07.15 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

How come everybody pronounces it like "I-Earn" instead of "I-Ron?" It's spelled like "I-Ron" why don't we say it that way?
    The shit's been around since the beginning of the universe and we still don't know how to pronounce it?!?

I'm sorry, but until "I Ron Man" can get his act together, I'm sticking with Bat Girl.

Don't read this.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    How come everybody pronounces it like "I-Earn" instead of "I-Ron?" It's spelled like "I-Ron" why don't we say it that way?
    The shit's been around since the beginning of the universe and we still don't know how to pronounce it?!?

I'm sorry, but until "I Ron Man" can get his act together, I'm sticking with Bat Girl.
    That would be the english language. Same thing with "Italy" and "Italian". IT-aly and I-talian

8/8/06 - Sammy Hagar and the Wabos w/Michael Anthony in Boise, Idaho. Sam and Mike still kick ass

Favorite VH Album

VH, Fair Warning, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street, Humans Being
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 07:09 AM
    Liked 41 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    You should come to Germany... Everyone's pronouncing it "I-Ron" (even in "Iron Maiden"), because they simply don't know any better. I have an MA in English linguistics, and I always get weird looks when I pronounce it the right way. Funnily enough, even the German wikipedia points out that the commonly used pronunciation in Germany is actually wrong:

"Iron Man (amerikanische Aussprache: ['aɪɘrnˌmæn], britische Aussprache: ['aɪɘnˌmæn]; falsche, aber im Deutschen gängige Aussprache: ['aɪʁɘnˌmɛn])"
    (translation: "Iron Man (american pronunciation ['aɪɘrnˌmæn], british pronunciation: ['aɪɘnˌmæn]; wrong, but commonly used in German: ['aɪʁɘnˌmɛn]))"

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28Film%29

By the way, if someone's really interested why iron is spelled differently than it's pronounced, check out the following:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metathe...linguistics%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metathe...ics%29#English
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/iron#Pronunciation

Okay, I think I bored you enough already. When did you say the new trailer was coming?
    Last edited by padraig5150; 10.04.12 at 01:40 AM.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Donor

The Official Synopsis for Iron Man 3
    Source: Walt Disney Pictures October 18, 2012

The trailer for Iron Man 3 will premiere next week and currently there's a special sneek peek waiting for us all when it gets enough Facebook likes. Now, we've got the official synopsis for the film, which you can read below:

Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of Tales of Suspense (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with The Invincible Iron Man (#1) in May of 1968.

Iron Man 3 is presented by Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures and DMG Entertainment. Marvel Studios’ President Kevin Feige is producing and Jon Favreau, Louis D’Esposito, Stephen Broussard, Victoria Alonso, Alan Fine, Charles Newirth, Stan Lee and Dan Mintz are executive producers. The film releases May 3, 2013, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoBandit View Post
    The Official Synopsis for Iron Man 3
    Source: Walt Disney Pictures October 18, 2012

The trailer for Iron Man 3 will premiere next week and currently there's a special sneek peek waiting for us all when it gets enough Facebook likes. Now, we've got the official synopsis for the film, which you can read below:

Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?

Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale with Jon Favreau and Ben Kingsley, Iron Man 3 is directed by Shane Black from a screenplay by Drew Pearce and Shane Black and is based on Marvel’s iconic Super Hero Iron Man, who first appeared on the pages of Tales of Suspense (#39) in 1963 and had his solo comic book debut with The Invincible Iron Man (#1) in May of 1968.

Iron Man 3 is presented by Marvel Studios in association with Paramount Pictures and DMG Entertainment. Marvel Studios’ President Kevin Feige is producing and Jon Favreau, Louis D’Esposito, Stephen Broussard, Victoria Alonso, Alan Fine, Charles Newirth, Stan Lee and Dan Mintz are executive producers. The film releases May 3, 2013, and is distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
    A rather vague synopsis if there ever was one. It basically just described the first movie all over again.

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Boxer 9901 View Post
    A rather vague synopsis if there ever was one. It basically just described the first movie all over again.
    Sounds better than "Tony Stark faces another foe using an offshoot of his armor".....which so far is what it looks to be.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dont have one
    Last Online

Trailer for the Trailer is live...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=96215

Looks pretty promising so far.