HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 09:36 PM
    Liked 660 Times in 415 Posts

Premium Member

Default Prosecutors say Prosper High boys formed sex club, drugged girls

Prosecutors say Prosper High boys formed sex club, drugged girls

Prosper is a suburb north of Dallas.

A group of Prosper High School boys formed a club where they would invite girls over, give them drugs and have sex with them, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Five Prosper High students were arrested Monday, May 14th in connection with a months-long investigation by Prosper police. One of those arrested was Darius McClinton-Hunter, 17, the son of Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter. McClinton-Hunter bonded out of the Collin County Jail on Monday. It is unclear whether Garrick White, the other 17-year-old arrested, remains in jail.

Three of the students taken into custody this week were juveniles, and their names are not being released. A hearing for the juveniles arrested on Monday is under way at the Collin County Courthouse, where new details are emerging about the case.

Prosecutors say the boys would drug girls to have sex with them. They allegedly called it “Team Snapback.” One of the juveniles is accused of helping to drag a girl into a closet, where prosecutors say McClinton-Hunter forced her to have oral sex.

The defense says the girl went into the closet willingly and had consensual sex with another boy, not McClinton-Hunter.

The judge will decide today whether to release the juveniles to their parents.The defense for the first juvenile says the boy is a sophomore and a good student with no criminal history. He ran varsity track and was set to join the varsity football team next year. His parents are both retired military officers.

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

04.27.16 @ 05:28 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Prosper is the town right next to me, one of my best friends' little sister goes to this school O_O

"Mean ass calendar!"-TST

"GYPSY DILDO PUNKS!"-Harry Dean Stanton

I'm Polish but I don't speak any of the language or know anything about it's culture other than getting mowed down by Hitler...-fast98dodge

My head is freshly shaven and I have cleaned the house before my departure-Viking preparing for TLW