Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it Later
    Last Online

03.28.16 @ 10:56 AM
    Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts

Default Esquire.com- Wolfgang Exclusive

Gents,

This Friday, Esquire is releasing the Wolfgang interviews that took place in NYC during the MSG shows....

You heard it first...I was there....pretty cool stuff...

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 03:10 AM
    Liked 1,482 Times in 904 Posts

Looking forward to hearing what he has to say!
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Last Online

02.06.15 @ 07:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up!

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

TIE! Humans Being and HAIL
    Last Online

09.07.17 @ 09:37 PM
    Liked 90 Times in 37 Posts

Cool! Looking forward to it!

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning and ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

09.07.15 @ 02:12 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts

Cool thanks alot man
    Janie Liszewski did the IMPOSSIBLE she helped Eddie Van Halen get better. Deal with it.

The day is dunzo lets have some funzo- DLR AS IS

Somedays you're the dog Somedays you're the hydrant- DLR Bullethead

It's not who you squeeze but who returns to squeeze you, no doubt, love em all I says let cupid sort em out!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH1, VHII or Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

They're all great!
    Last Online

04.02.15 @ 07:26 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Should be an interesting article, looking forward to it.
    http://www.facebook.com/Tommywho5150

And with that I'm off to the kitchen to make myself a lesbian omelette...LLFHS in response to one of Graeme's post's

"The anal beads may have scarred SNIC for life. That guy is tough as fucking nails!! No normal guy could take anal beads to the head and survive! "...OLO on SNIC's near death experience at TLW

"I'm a 45-year-old man, and I still like to wear a thong or a speedo when I go swimming.
    Not because I have a great body, it's just an easy way to make sure I have the hotel swimming pool all to myself."...Bullwinkle for quite obvious reasons!

"Dude, the cashier gave me the creepiest sneer when he rang up my unmentionables!"...Sassy Lassy during a Facebook conversation!

Banned!
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 03:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Really looking forward to hear his views on topics such as

- benefiting from Nepotism to play in one of rock's biggest bands
    - his views on whether his gig with Papa VH is a long term thing, or whether he might actually branch out and do his own thing
    - whether he actually thinks some of the music made during the Sammy-era VH might actually be worth playing
    - whether he might one day tell his old man that he's his own person, and doesn't need to have his bass covered with the VH stripes

For all the douchebags out there reading this post and spoiling for a fight, I am, of course, just having a bit of fun. Please feel free, as always, to let forth with your pathetic bullshit . . .

I will of course be looking to see who the first one is to either (a) post a completely irrelevant post to show how cool they are by being so disinterested, or (b) turn this into a Dave vs. Sammy thing (clearly ignoring Gary), or (c) just tell me to Fuck Off . . . .

God I love these forums!

I trust the VH links Nazis have already vetted this thread to make sure that there hasn't been *gasp horror* a duplicate thread. . . . come on, you know who you are . . . .
    Last edited by ELVH_INC; 05.03.12 at 04:01 AM.

Last Online

12.11.15 @ 10:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well you're obviously trolling and looking for people to give you lots of attention. If you think that "Nazis" run this site, might I suggest going somewhere else? VHND and the Roth Army have a fair share of people who think like you.

Personally I think it'll be cool to hear what he has to say, his Twitter isn't exactly interesting. Whether I'll read it and think "Ed told him to say this" is another question I suppose. I'd like to finally get the lowdown on his gear too, what he likes, what he uses, etc. Shame he can't get an interview with Guitar Player really...
    If I told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what I've gone through over the last 20 odd years, what it took to finally get where I am, people just wouldn't fucking believe it. So it's pointless. I now realize that I can't change people's minds, and I really don't want to or need to try. I'm at peace with it, and that's all that matters. - Edward Van Halen

Banned!
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 03:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mate, I have no idea what trolling is, so not really sure how to respond to that.

I ain't after attention, just expressing some views - I'll leave it to you to figure out from my post what they might be - and am aware how badly received these can be when they're not slavisly pro all things EVH, so would rather encourage them than be blindsided by them.

Read the first part of my post again, stopping after the bullet points, and tell me, wouldn't you like to hear what WVH really had to say on those points? Granted, it's very unlikely, but that to me would be a real interview - not the "toe the party line and only ask approved questions" that seem to be the norm in VH-related interviews.

Eruption
    Last Online

08.17.12 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVH_INC View Post
    Mate, I have no idea what trolling is, so not really sure how to respond to that.

I ain't after attention, just expressing some views - I'll leave it to you to figure out from my post what they might be - and am aware how badly received these can be when they're not slavisly pro all things EVH, so would rather encourage them than be blindsided by them.

Read the first part of my post again, stopping after the bullet points, and tell me, wouldn't you like to hear what WVH really had to say on those points? Granted, it's very unlikely, but that to me would be a real interview - not the "toe the party line and only ask approved questions" that seem to be the norm in VH-related interviews.
    It must be an incredible feeling to wake up each morning, look in the mirror and bask in the presence of your own true greatness.

Last Online

10.26.17 @ 04:07 PM
    Liked 104 Times in 58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plexi View Post
    It must be an incredible feeling to wake up each morning, look in the mirror and bask in the presence of your own true greatness.
    Yes, it is.
    EDDIE IS THE ULTIMATE ROCK DOG!

Last Online

12.11.15 @ 10:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ELVH_INC View Post

Eurgh.

First off: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

You're expressing the same blindsided, crappy and useless views that seem to be storming the forums since the new album's release. By suggesting that people who respond to your post are "douchebags" and only have "bullshit" to say, you're immediately putting yourself into a nice little clique of people who love to hate this band and its members.

In the last 14 years there has been a lot of anti-EVH sentiments thrown around the VH fan camp. He's in a good place, now, and I'm personally tired of reiterating what a lousy human being he might be, or how certain decisions he's made are bad, or whatever.

We already know why Wolf is in the band. David Lee Roth has expressed his thoughts on the longevity of the current incarnation of the band. Eddie has said himself the Sammy era material is "great stuff". They can't play it with Roth.

Wolf already answered his stripe thing in an interview from the Father/Son Guitar World issue (four years ago)

WOLFGANG I’m playing a Franken-bass, if you want to call it that. It’s
    based on my dad’s Frankenstein guitar…

ED Except it has four strings instead of six.

WOLFGANG I got the red one for Christmas last year. Chip Ellis built it,
    and he told me he was going to make a backup, so I asked him to paint it
    blue. Ever since I was little I wanted my own stripes. Blue is my favorite
    color, so we tried it and I think it looks pretty cool.
    There you have it. He wanted stripes, he has stripes.

I really shouldn't have even responded to you, but there you go. All your questions have already been answered by either common sense or members of the band.
    If I told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about what I've gone through over the last 20 odd years, what it took to finally get where I am, people just wouldn't fucking believe it. So it's pointless. I now realize that I can't change people's minds, and I really don't want to or need to try. I'm at peace with it, and that's all that matters. - Edward Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 02:41 PM
    Liked 199 Times in 105 Posts

Aside from the few seconds it takes to post this, time of day not given.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Back to ADKT - Cuz it is new
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 35 Times in 25 Posts

It is what it is

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

There's just too many
    Last Online

10.26.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

I'm looking forward to this. If Wolfgang really was the one who wrote the new bridge for "She's the Woman" then I have no problem with having Wolfie working with his dad on more songs.