Register
    Favorite VH Album

VH I, VH II, 1984, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Women In Love, I'm The One
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 01:05 PM
    Liked 105 Times in 63 Posts

I am a HUGE VH fan. IMO no other band even can compare. I have been a visitor to the links here for a long time before I registered in Nov. I visited every day, multiple times. I understand that VH wants to get it right and everything, and I'm not one to really judge them for what they do. But I have to say that In recent weeks I visit VH sites less and less and my anticipation of the new project is waning. I didn't think that would happen to me, but it has.

Don't get me wrong, I will be at the store the minute the new CD is released, but the "buzz" of looking forward to the "announcement," etc. has been pushed to the wayside. I just am not quite as excited as before. I'm thinking that, aside from some absolute fanatical, can't live without VH people, the guys may have waited a little too long. If they have managed to wait long enough to let me become somewhat disinterested and frustrated by not throwing a small bone out and saying, "This is what were up to and barring any unforeseen circumstances, we anticipate to release the new CD...," I've got to believe many more like me are becoming a little disinterested too. I've been very positive and supportive of all this band does, but I guess I just feel they should do something soon. I think if Dave's plan was to "publicize the hell out of 'we ain't talking' " that time has gone on well beyond its effectiveness.

Just my thoughts. Catch you in a few days...

------------------
    "Forked tongue in double-speak"

"Your iron lung's a bag of wind"

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Garywascooltoo:

Don't get me wrong, I will be at the store the minute the new CD is released,
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so will the rest of us. I see the point of these kind of messages as outlets for frustrations I guess. But VH is no 'losing' fans by delaying announcements, bone throwing, yada yada yada.

The hardcore fans who check the websites every day aren't going away......who are they trying to fool? And the casual/normal fans who make up 99.99% of a potential audience don't care whether it's this year, next year or 2005. Most people don't obsess over bands/music...they hop on the bandwagon when it passes by.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ya Gary I hear ya, it is cool to vent man cuz I have too. But after ya get it off your chest, you'll just be goofin off again
    What Jonathan said.....most people really don't know what is going on, and that is VH's target right now. Think of it this way, there are 2000 + of us here at links. Even though we are the most educated and the creme de la creme of the hardcore VH fans we wouldn't even sell out a small venue together.

------------------

Here's to your thin red line....MMMMMM I'm stepping over!

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Dirty Movies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I share your frustrations Gary...But have faith...It'll happen!