Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default the real george zimmerman . com

I am the real George Zimmerman,

On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.

I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman

Update as of 1:30pm EST on Tuesday, April 10th
    I am attempting to respond to each and everyone of my supporters personally. The support has been overwhelming in volume and strength. I thank you all and ask that you permit me the time to respond to each one of you personally. Once again thank you.

Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
    __________________________________________________ _______

The facts
    "People have a right to their own opinions, but not to their own facts. Evidence must be located, not created, and opinions not backed by evidence cannot be given much weight" - James W. Loewen

I am grateful to my friends that have come to my aid, whether publicly or personally, never questioning my integrity or actions, understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th, and allowing law enforcement to proceed with their investigation unhindered. Once again, I thank you for your patience and I assure you, the facts will come to light.

My Race
    "The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Album
    "A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed" - Henrik, Ibsen

This page is dedicated to persons whom have displayed their support of Justice for All.
    Thank you,
    George Zimmerman

Zimmerman called police 46 times since 2004 to report disturbances, break-ins, windows left open and other incidents. Nine of those times, he saw someone or something suspicious.

“Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy at Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good,” Zimmerman told a dispatcher on Feb. 26, the night of Trayvon’s death.
    According to 911 recordings released late Friday by Sanford police,

Zimmerman said the person was walking slowly, looked drugged and appeared to be looking at people’s houses. Police would later learn that Trayvon had gone to 7-Eleven during the NBA All Star game halftime to get Skittles and Arizona iced tea.

“These a--holes always get away,” Zimmerman complained.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/1...#storylink=cpy
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

SANFORD -- George Zimmerman’s attorneys withdrew from the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting case Tuesday, saying they have lost contact with their client, who began making moves without consulting them.

The lawyers said Zimmerman called special prosecutor Angela Corey on Tuesday, a highly unusual move for the target of an investigation who is being represented by a lawyer.

Zimmerman made the call despite not having returned calls from his attorneys, Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, since Sunday, Sonner said.
    “He won’t even give me a collect call,” Sonner said.

He added that Zimmerman, who has left the state but not the country, also called Fox News talk show host Sean Hannity without talking to the lawyers.

Zimmerman also set up a website linked to a Paypal account that was different than the one the attorneys arranged through Zimmerman’s father, the lawyers said.

“That money is for George, it’s not for me and I don’t want my hands on it,” Sonner said, referring to any funds collected by Zimmerman’s own website.
    Zimmerman is distraught and “ may not be in control of what is going on," Uhrig said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...#storylink=cpy
    "Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:23 AM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by voivod View Post
    SANFORD -- George Zimmerman’s attorneys withdrew from the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting case Tuesday, saying they have lost contact with their client, who began making moves without consulting them.

The lawyers said Zimmerman called special prosecutor Angela Corey on Tuesday, a highly unusual move for the target of an investigation who is being represented by a lawyer.

Zimmerman made the call despite not having returned calls from his attorneys, Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, since Sunday, Sonner said.
    “He won’t even give me a collect call,” Sonner said.

He added that Zimmerman, who has left the state but not the country, also called Fox News talk show host Sean Hannity without talking to the lawyers.

Zimmerman also set up a website linked to a Paypal account that was different than the one the attorneys arranged through Zimmerman’s father, the lawyers said.

“That money is for George, it’s not for me and I don’t want my hands on it,” Sonner said, referring to any funds collected by Zimmerman’s own website.
    Zimmerman is distraught and “ may not be in control of what is going on," Uhrig said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...#storylink=cpy
    This guy has a violent history so it's questionable if he was stable before this shooting.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:55 PM
    Liked 2,230 Times in 1,348 Posts

this Zimmerman cat is getting weirder all the time

survivor of the Bowling Green Massacre 9-3-2016 BGSU 10 OSU 77

She was warned. She was given an explanation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:10 AM
    Liked 18,092 Times in 8,939 Posts

I agree, but the fact that many have called out the lynch mob on the guy before he has even had the beginning of a trial is disturbing to me.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I agree, but the fact that many have called out the lynch mob on the guy before he has even had the beginning of a trial is disturbing to me.
    Is it me, or are we regressing?

-We're arguing over birth control.

-We have laws where you can shoot people and just claim self-defense.

-We have western day lynch mobs running around.

-We have guys like Santorum wanting to take us back to the god fearing sheltered days.

-We have the media provoking 1950's type race confrontations.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 04.11.12 at 11:43 AM.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Zimmerman to be charged by Florida special prosecutor, report says

(Newscore)- Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey will announce that she is charging George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, The Washington Post reported Wednesday, citing a law enforcement official close to the investigation.

It is unclear what charges he will face.

The unarmed Martin, an African-American, was shot and killed in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watchman Zimmerman, who claims he was acting in self-defense.

Zimmerman's lack of arrest in the case has sparked nationwide protests by civil rights activists who claim race has been a factor in the investigation.

Zimmerman has been in hiding for weeks and is not believed to be in the state of Florida, his former lawyers said Tuesday.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I agree, the lynch mob thing is ugly. But the mob only formed because Florida officials refused to charge the guy. Nothing gets people together and in the streets like a perceived injustice.

Personally, I wish everyone that was spending so much energy on this case would divert that energy elsewhere -- disabled veterans, nursing homes, soup kitchens. C'mon people, please. There's nothing anyone of us can do about this case.

I am withholding all judgment until I see every single solitary fact which won't be until trial. I do have to say, however, is that the dude fleeing Florida, not calling his lawyers and instead calling Fox News -- none of that looks very good at all...particularly to a jury. I do understand his need to withdraw publicly because some dumbass would likely attack and/or kill him. That I get. But to be represented by lawyers, then disappear, and have his own lawyers bail on him -- man, all I'm saying is that if you believe you are innocent and/or justified, you take the case HEAD ON without question or hesitation of any kind whatsoever. If it was me, and I was justified and/or innocent, I'd be singing my song every single day to every single outlet that would hear me.

KBD3

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

05.26.17 @ 11:48 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Is it me, or are we regressing?

-We're arguing over birth control.

-We have laws where you can shoot people and just claim self-defense.

-We have western day lynch mobs running around.

-We have guys like Santorum wanting to take us back to the god fearing sheltered days.

-We have the media provoking 1950's type race confrontations.
    Perceptive. Your last point is spot-on. And even though I think you and I are on almost opposite sides of the political spectrum, I think we agree that the future is going to be bad.

The cohesiveness of the USA is going away. The future is going to be all about identity politics. Tribal. Stereotyping and lawlessness.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who is set to face second-degree murder charges in the death of an unarmed black teen, will plead not guilty at his first court appearance scheduled for Thursday at 1:30 p.m., his lawyer said.

Speaking on NBC's "Today" show, Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman’s new lawyer, said his client is stressed and very tired and hoping to get bail.

"He wants to be out (of jail) to be able to help with his defense, but overall he is doing ok," O'Mara said.

Florida special prosecutor announced Wednesday that she concluded that claims of self defense were not supported in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey's announcement marked a turning point in the high-profile case, as weeks of outrage and speculation about Zimmerman's motives culminated in his arrest -- something that Martin's family and their supporters have argued for since the Feb. 26 shooting in a gated community in Sanford, Fla.

O'Mara said he is "hoping that the community will calm down" after the intense scrutiny of the case in the community and the media drove Zimmerman into hiding.

Zimmerman, 28, was booked Wednesday evening into the Seminole County Jail, and he could face a minimum of 25 years in prison or a maximum of life if convicted.

In announcing the arrest, Corey would not discuss how she reconciled the conflicting accounts of what happened or explain how she arrived at the charges, saying too much information had been made public already. But she made it clear she was not influenced by the uproar over the past six weeks.

"We do not prosecute by public pressure or by petition. We prosecute based on the facts on any given case as well as the laws of the state of Florida," Corey said.

A second-degree murder charge in Florida is typically charged when there is a fight or other confrontation that results in death and where there is no premeditated plan to kill someone.

Meanwhile, Martin's parents said charges against Zimmerman in the killing of their son would start the healing process, but they won't stop fighting until the shooter is convicted.

"We just wanted an arrest and we got it," Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, said.

"The question I would really like to ask him is, if he could look into Trayvon's eyes and see how innocent he was, would he have then pulled the trigger? Or would he have just let him go on home?" father, Tracy Martin, said.

The shooting brought outspoken demands from black leaders for Zimmerman arrest and set off a furious nationwide debate over race and self-defense that reached all the way to the White House. Martin was black. Zimmerman's father is white and his mother is Hispanic.

One of the biggest hurdles to Zimmerman's arrest over the past month was Florida's "stand your ground" law, which gives people wide leeway to use deadly force without having to retreat in the face of danger. The lack of an arrest had sparked outrage and rallies for justice in the Orlando suburb and across the country.

Many legal experts had expected the prosecutor to opt for the lesser charge of manslaughter, which usually carries 15 years behind bars and covers reckless or negligent killings, rather than second-degree murder, which involves a killing that results from a "depraved" disregard for human life.

The most severe homicide charge, first-degree murder, is subject to the death penalty in Florida and requires premeditation -- something that all sides agreed was not present in this case.

The confrontation took place in a gated community where Martin was staying with his father and his father's fiancee. In phone calls, Zimmerman told an emergency dispatcher that Martin looked suspicious, and he followed the teen despite the dispatcher's advice.

Zimmerman's father said that Martin threatened to kill his son and that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose. A video taken about 40 minutes after the shooting as Zimmerman arrived at the Sanford police station showed him walking unassisted without difficulty. There were no plainly visible bandages or blood on his clothing, but Zimmerman may have had a small wound on the back of his head.

On Tuesday, Zimmerman's lawyers announced they were withdrawing from the case because they hadn't heard from him since Sunday and didn't know where he was. They portrayed his mental state as fragile.

Zimmerman had been in hiding for weeks, his former lawyers, Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, said.

"He is largely alone. You might even say he is emotionally crippled by virtue of the pressure of this case," Uhrig said.

The U.S. Justice Department's civil rights division is conducting its own investigation. But federal authorities typically wait until a state prosecution is complete before deciding how to proceed.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

George Zimmerman pursued Florida teenager Trayvon Martin as he tried to run home and provoked a confrontation before shooting Martin in the chest during a struggle, prosecutors contended in court documents made public Thursday.

The allegations appear in a probable cause affidavit prepared in support of a second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman, who made his first court appearance earlier in the day in Sanford, Fla. A judge found probable cause to proceed with the case based on the affidavit.

Zimmerman's arraignment was set for May 29, when he plans to plead not guilty to the charge, which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, his attorney said after the hearing.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...on-martin?lite

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Perceptive. Your last point is spot-on. And even though I think you and I are on almost opposite sides of the political spectrum, I think we agree that the future is going to be bad.

The cohesiveness of the USA is going away. The future is going to be all about identity politics. Tribal. Stereotyping and lawlessness.
    Here is the thing....

Staying on topic somewhat... I consider myself a progressive, but I’m not blind with it. While white liberals might not totally belief that racism is limited to white people, that's what many focus on. But I'll tell you that a lot of black people have that 50′s racist mindset. Liberals will not really address that.

I don’t mind discussion about violence and crime such as black on black and black on white crime because it will not get better until it’s addressed. The stormfront types want to just throw blacks out of the country and be done with it. But I think America has indeed become soft and that’s why we don’t want to confront the things we need to confront in order to move forward and progress. So in a way, ironic as it might be… The political correctness and progressive moment is stopping progress by failing to be open to discussing an issue that is plaguing this country.

Such as black on black and black on white violence. You can find the stats for yourself... Alarming stats. So we can say that most probably don't get away with it. But that's not the point. The point is that discussion related to this isn't up for debate in today's PC world. We must always treat minorities like children. It's harmful to society. If you go on blogs and read... Blogs where most of the members of the blog/site are black, you will see racism that would make the KKK blush.

But why? Is it the drug wars? I think partly.... It's easy for cops to bust black people in the inner city for stuff that is done outside of the inner city by the white population all the time. I'm sure there is mistrust and the inner city probably feels like they're a target by the police.

That said... You can't blame it all on that. There isn't leadership for the black community I don't think. Guys like Al Sharpton don't count because they're opportunist. Obama doesn't care either. Does he ever talk about the black community unless it's for political gain? No. Herman Cain? He made somewhat of an effort... But I don't think telling people that they're brainwashed was going far. Besides, most people have become brainwashed in one way or another. Look at consumerism. This is a problem for any color in America right now.

I think liberalism and conservatism gets mixed up. Everyone should be a liberal I think... And everyone should be a conservative to a degree at the very least. As a liberal, I'm interested in ending the drug war, the invasions and I'm interested in cutting down the prison population. We throw people in a cage like animals for things that like pot when we need to focus on getting rid of the addiction if there is a serious drug problem. Treating someone like an animal isn't going to accomplish that. But our society doesn't look at that way. We are not progressing toward solving the problem in a more reasonable manner.

Liberalism isn't shutting off conversations to problems that exist. That's what narrow minded people do. Liberalism is confronting problems and fixing them so that we can become a more happy and functioning society. Political Correctness is NOT liberalism in my book.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

<too potentially politically incorrect>

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 11:59 PM
    Liked 1,326 Times in 796 Posts

http://abcnews.go.com/US/cops-witnes...ry?id=16371852

Two police reports written the night that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin said that Zimmerman had a bloody face and nose, according to police reports made public today.

The reports also note that two witness accounts appear to back up Zimmerman's version of what happened when they describe a man on his back with another person wearing a hoodie straddling him and throwing punches.

It has been such a contentious case that even the evidence is being disputed.

The police report states that Trayvon Martin's father told an investigator after listening to 911 tapes that captured a man's voice frantically callling for help that it was not his son calling for help.

Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened.

"He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style,'" the police report of the witness said. "He then heard a pop. He stated that after hearing the pop, he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass."

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

George Zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury

Shelly Zimmerman - the wife of George Zimmerman, who is accused in the shooting of Trayvon Martin - was arrested for perjury. (Source: Seminole County Sheriff's Office)

Shelly Zimmerman, 25, was taken into custody after the Seminole County Sheriff's Office executed a warrant issued by the office of State Attorney Angela Corey, of the 4th Judicial Circuit.

Zimmerman was released after posting a $1,000 bond.

She faces one count of perjury after investigators accused her of lying to a judge about the couple's financial situation.

Zimmerman testified by telephone during a bond hearing for her husband in April that the family was financially destitute and would not be able to afford his bail.

It was revealed later that George Zimmerman had more than $200,000 in a PayPal account that was administered through the website TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com and that there was still money coming in.

Shelly Zimmerman said during the bond hearing that she knew about the website but that she was not aware of how much money it had raised.

She testified that she was "trying to pull together the members of the family to scrape up anything that we possibly can."

She also testified that her husband was not working and that she was an unemployed nursing student and was no longer collecting unemployment benefits.

The $150,000 bond Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. set for George Zimmerman was revoked June 1, and he was given 48 hours to turn himself in.

Zimmerman turned himself in June 3.

"Our position is [that the] defendant misled the court," according to Bernardo de la Rionda, of the state attorney's office.

De la Rionda argued that since George Zimmerman lied about having a second passport, there was the chance he could lie again and possibly try to flee the country and stay with his family abroad.

However, defense attorney Mark O'Mara argued that the second passport was found while Zimmerman and his wife were cleaning out their house. The document was immediately given to O'Mara, who accidentally let a month pass before revealing he had the document.

George Zimmerman, 28, was arrested April 11 and charged with second-degree murder, weeks after the shooting death of Martin, 17, on Feb. 26. He could face life in prison and up to $10,000 in fines.