VHI and F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One/Humans Being
    Last Online

03.28.12 @ 09:49 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Vinnie Paul shares his (and Zakk Wylde's) views on new Van Halen

@ 4:55

I'm sure Vinnie and Zakk are talented enough musicians to have a valid opinion.
    Don't regret the rules I broke
    when I die
    Bury me in smoke

Eruption
    Last Online

08.17.12 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenshoes View Post
    @ 4:55

I'm sure Vinnie and Zakk are talented enough musicians to have a valid opinion.
    Zakk is just pissed that Ed has taken him to school on ADKOT. Saw Zakk with Ozzy two years ago and he was shit and I understood why Ozzy replaced him right after that tour.

Last Online

05.08.15 @ 01:28 AM
    Liked 620 Times in 379 Posts

Meh. It isn't about being a talented musician, it is about backing up your opinion with reasons and arguments. Zakk heard the album once? Yawn. Vinnie is impressed that Van Hagar (which rode on the success of 1984) was supposedly "bigger" than CVH? Well, dude, Menudo was bigger than Pantera, dude. Chew on that tobacco, dude. It is about uniqueness, innovation and influence. CVH had that. Pantera had that. Vinnie Paul should be talking about that.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

07.17.17 @ 12:27 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plexi View Post
    Zakk is just pissed that Ed has taken him to school on ADKOT. Saw Zakk with Ozzy two years ago and he was shit and I understood why Ozzy replaced him right after that tour.
    Ozzy is touring with Zakk again this year. I thought the reason Zakk was out was he was drinking heavily and that was when Ozzy was trying to sober up

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The entire 1984 catalog
    Last Online

08.20.13 @ 02:53 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpandedConsciousness View Post
    Pantera had that.
    Pantera had innovation? Mmmmk.
    Visit Van Halen - A Different Kind of Timeline. Your Van Halen "coffee table e-book". Music videos, full concerts, documentaries, photos, album releases and more. Scroll through reverse-chronological history of the greatest all-around rock band of all time.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

I love Zakk's playing, but as a human being he's kind of asshole.

Listening to the first new VH album with Dave after 28 years one time?! "Did 'Unchained' have to grow on you?" That's hardly a legitimate question -- FW came out exactly a year after WACF. They were on a roll. This is the big comeback album -- my initial reaction was shock.

I haven't stopped listening to it since it came out. ADKOT is so fucking great it's ridiculous.

KBD3

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

I refuse to let the opinions of people/musicians that aren't even relevant anymore, or, barely were, bother me at all. Those opinions carry less stock than anybody who has an opinion on this message board.

Vinnie Paul takes gigs in music videos and/or concerts with Nickelback to try and keep his name afloat since the death of his brother. He no longer has coattails to hang on to. And, speaking of coattails, Zakk Wylde somehow made a career of selling out 200 person capacity bars by releasing and playing shitty, mediocre Ozzy studio rejects he likes to call songs. Both are talented guys in their own right and most of the above is just my opinion, but Iíll take either of their opinions in one ear and out the other.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 2,388 Times in 1,490 Posts

Premium Member

Zakk Wylde can't hold Eds wank rags.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

There's just too many
    Last Online

10.26.15 @ 12:38 PM
    Liked 138 Times in 79 Posts

Zakk's just bitter...

Good Enough ED'S A 20THCENTURY MOZART's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Like em all. even III. ;}
    Favorite VH Song

A Lot!
    Last Online

09.08.16 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts

Fuck 'Em
    I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CLICK!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"Unchained"
    Last Online

09.15.17 @ 08:03 AM
    Liked 1,395 Times in 441 Posts

I think it's hilarious his real name is Zachary Adams.

Sounds like the little kid in Diary of a Wimpy Kid or something.

"Little" Zachary Adams. hahaha

KBD3

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:22 AM
    Liked 413 Times in 248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpandedConsciousness View Post
    Meh. It isn't about being a talented musician, it is about backing up your opinion with reasons and arguments. Zakk heard the album once? Yawn. Vinnie is impressed that Van Hagar (which rode on the success of 1984) was supposedly "bigger" than CVH? Well, dude, Menudo was bigger than Pantera, dude. Chew on that tobacco, dude. It is about uniqueness, innovation and influence. CVH had that. Pantera had that. Vinnie Paul should be talking about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Dodds View Post
    I love Zakk's playing, but as a human being he's kind of asshole.

Listening to the first new VH album with Dave after 28 years one time?! "Did 'Unchained' have to grow on you?" That's hardly a legitimate question -- FW came out exactly a year after WACF. They were on a roll. This is the big comeback album -- my initial reaction was shock.

I haven't stopped listening to it since it came out. ADKOT is so fucking great it's ridiculous.

KBD3
    I think it's funny to see "adults" get so god damned defensive when it comes to two musicians giving their opinion about the new VH album.

So, Zakk doesn't care for the new album? He's a huge VH fan. He's allowed to have an opinion that might not be the exact same as yours! Just because you're a VH fan doesn't mean you are thereby FORCED to love everything they put out, for christ's sake! You Roth-tards should know that.

And for those of you who just want to bitch, like little school girls, about people who don't like the new album, maybe you didn't hear Vinnie say that he "LOVES the new VH album and it takes him back to high school...".

But like I said, it really is funny to see "adults" lose their shit and get extremely defensive over two great musicians, who happen to be huge VH fans, opinions about the new album. One of whom had positive things to say about the album. You guys are pathetically comical.

You people make ME want to hate the new album just so I can bitch about it and make you shit your pants, cry and then tell me I suck.
    Last edited by MF5150; 03.19.12 at 08:10 AM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The entire 1984 catalog
    Last Online

08.20.13 @ 02:53 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

I'm kinda surprised. Zakk Always seems to really respect Ed. The whole hugging Ed at DD's funeral and Ed giving Zakk his original marshall head from VHI sessions. What's up????
    Visit Van Halen - A Different Kind of Timeline. Your Van Halen "coffee table e-book". Music videos, full concerts, documentaries, photos, album releases and more. Scroll through reverse-chronological history of the greatest all-around rock band of all time.

Good Enough ED'S A 20THCENTURY MOZART's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Like em all. even III. ;}
    Favorite VH Song

A Lot!
    Last Online

09.08.16 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 116 Times in 66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    I think it's funny to see "adults" get so god damned defensive when it comes to two musicians giving their opinion about the new VH album.

So, Zakk doesn't care for the new album? He's a huge VH fan. He's allowed to have an opinion that might not be the exact same as yours!

And for those of you who just want to bitch, like little school girls, about people who don't like the new album, maybe you didn't hear Vinnie say that he "LOVES the new VH album and it takes him back to high school...".

But like I said, it really is funny to see "adults" lose their shit and get extremely defensive over two great musicians, who are noted, huge VH fans', opinions about the new album, one of whom had positive things to say about the album. You guys are pathetically comical.

You people make ME want to hate the new album just so I can bitch about it and make you shit your pants, cry and then tell me I suck.

Ok.
    I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CLICK!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 07:00 PM
    Liked 1,832 Times in 988 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

So, Zakk doesn't care for the new album? He's a huge VH fan. He's allowed to have an opinion that might not be the exact same as yours! Just because you're a VH fan doesn't mean you are thereby FORCED to love everything they put out, for christ's sake! You Roth-tards should know that.

But like I said, it really is funny to see "adults" lose their shit and get extremely defensive over two great musicians, who happen to be huge VH fans, opinions about the new album. One of whom had positive things to say about the album. You guys are pathetically comical.

Crazy ain't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw