Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

10.16.17 @ 11:43 AM
    Liked 17 Times in 10 Posts

Premium Member

Default Favor for a friend...

One of my oldest friends has started this website to get his message about the current state of politics. While I don't necessarily agree with his views I am respecting his request.
    Please ignore the poor spelling.
    Some people may think he is nuts, it should be right up others' alley.

Either way...here it is:

www.political-prophet.com
    "Here's to swimmin' with bow legged women."
    Quint- Boat Captain
    --------------------------------------------------

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly"
    Arthur Carlson- Radio Station GM

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "
    Clark W. Griswold- Food Additive Designer
    ---------------------------------------------------

VIVA TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND!
    Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Holy crap. Tell your friend there's something called a paragraph return. No one's gonna dive into that sea of gray.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

I haven't spoken to him in awhile. We haven't been the best at staying in touch either. I called him the other day and left a message. I doubt I hear from him soon either. We don't exactly see eye to eye on politics and we usually get past that. But after reading that I doubt I will talk to him until after the election...and to be honest I think it wouldn't be a good idea for us to talk right now anyway.

But for now he has asked all of his facebook friends to get his "message" to as many people as possible. This was the best way I could think of to do that.
    Quint- Boat Captain

"I think you're all fucked in the head. We're ten hours from the fucking fun park, and you wanna bail out! Well, I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation . . . it's a quest! It's a quest for fun! I'm gonna have fun, and you're gonna have fun! We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our Goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-a-dee-doo-da out of your assholes! "

Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:13 PM
    Liked 650 Times in 369 Posts

To put it nicely - your friend is interesting. Kinda all over the place.
    Cabo x 20
    Van Halen x 11
    Sammy x 20+
    DLR x 2

Good Enough
    Last Online

05.15.16 @ 10:48 PM
    Liked 164 Times in 76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy 150 View Post
    I haven't spoken to him in awhile. We haven't been the best at staying in touch either. I called him the other day and left a message. I doubt I hear from him soon either. We don't exactly see eye to eye on politics and we usually get past that. But after reading that I doubt I will talk to him until after the election...and to be honest I think it wouldn't be a good idea for us to talk right now anyway.

But for now he has asked all of his facebook friends to get his "message" to as many people as possible. This was the best way I could think of to do that.
    Oh, I wasn't even talking about the content of his blog; it's the aesthetics that bug me. It's a massive block of text with no paragraph breaks.

To my eye, that screams, "stream of consciousness rant," and life is too short to read those. I didn't even try.

Favorite VH Album

women and children first
    Favorite VH Song

rdelight/5150/beats workin
    Last Online

11.29.12 @ 08:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

steel doesnt necessarily melt, it has a flash point. huntsman wont be president and there is video footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, anymore questions?? pull out of your funk, get a meaningful job and or career,perhaps start a family or just get a life. i was reminded earlier that everyone has a opinion, i agree but if your going to post it to a large amount of people shouldnt it make some sense??

perhaps it makes sense too you, but you seem to be very angry at our country and or the world. maybe the answer is you leave our country. the military you speak of currently has 4 of my friends and family in it and my opinion is they are protecting us from people that want to harm us.

the media you speak of, telling us how to think seems to be your week minded issue. i listen to it to hear others opinions and then form my own. not everyone lets people form there opinion for them. you speak of your opinion and here is mine. we live in a great country that many Young men and women have died for. iam not a obama fan, in fact i dont like his polotics, but i also believe he believes the choice he makes, that i dont agree with...are what he feels are the best for the country.

you see, in my opinion it is ok to love your country. it doesnt make you a sheep. it just means you love your way of life and your freedom to live it as you may. and you love the fact that as stupid as some opinions may be, people can share them w/out the fear of being persecuted for them!!!

in closing, dude life here in the good ole us aint so bad. it maybe for you, and im sorry if it is, but i assure you....if it is and you want it bad enough, there is no better place on earth to fix it than the good old U.S.A!! Good luck and i hope find some peace w/ yourself. oh and buy adkot, VH could use the money!!!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by evhgear View Post
    steel doesnt necessarily melt, it has a flash point. huntsman wont be president and there is video footage of the plane hitting the pentagon, anymore questions?? pull out of your funk, get a meaningful job and or career,perhaps start a family or just get a life. i was reminded earlier that everyone has a opinion, i agree but if your going to post it to a large amount of people shouldnt it make some sense??

perhaps it makes sense too you, but you seem to be very angry at our country and or the world. maybe the answer is you leave our country. the military you speak of currently has 4 of my friends and family in it and my opinion is they are protecting us from people that want to harm us.

the media you speak of, telling us how to think seems to be your week minded issue. i listen to it to hear others opinions and then form my own. not everyone lets people form there opinion for them. you speak of your opinion and here is mine. we live in a great country that many Young men and women have died for. iam not a obama fan, in fact i dont like his polotics, but i also believe he believes the choice he makes, that i dont agree with...are what he feels are the best for the country.

you see, in my opinion it is ok to love your country. it doesnt make you a sheep. it just means you love your way of life and your freedom to live it as you may. and you love the fact that as stupid as some opinions may be, people can share them w/out the fear of being persecuted for them!!!

in closing, dude life here in the good ole us aint so bad. it maybe for you, and im sorry if it is, but i assure you....if it is and you want it bad enough, there is no better place on earth to fix it than the good old U.S.A!! Good luck and i hope find some peace w/ yourself. oh and buy adkot, VH could use the money!!!
    He isn't a member here and although at first I was going to tell him I put this here, now I am not so sure. So he most likely won't see what anyone has to say about it...unless he has a comment option on the page (didn't see one).

We have had a few 'discussions' throughout the years and even though we rarely came to any agreement, there was always a point where we would realize that our opinions were just that...opinions. I am not so sure he still has the lattitude to realize his opinion isn't anything but 100% correct.

I hope having his outlet will give him some relief and sense of accomplishment. I'm not exactly sure where he goes from here...
    Quint- Boat Captain

Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ToddE View Post
    Oh, I wasn't even talking about the content of his blog; it's the aesthetics that bug me. It's a massive block of text with no paragraph breaks.

To my eye, that screams, "stream of consciousness rant," and life is too short to read those. I didn't even try.
    And that is one thing I am kind of concerned about. The 'stream of consciousness rant' style almost always comes off as 'crackpot-nutjob,' which he isn't. Enthusiastic and excited, yes. But I feel that if he continues with this outlet he will calm down and be able to make more coherent, readable blogs soon.
    Quint- Boat Captain

Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:23 PM
    Liked 2,238 Times in 1,130 Posts

Premium Member

So the New England Patriots became good again because The Powers That Be wanted a good subliminal message? 9/11 was an inside job?

CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    So the New England Patriots became good again because The Powers That Be wanted a good subliminal message? 9/11 was an inside job?

No...they wanted something to take the headlines away from what is 'really going on.'

He loved it when the media had President Bush turning on a spit 24/7. He WAS head over heels for President (to be) Obama until right before the election and something happened that burst that bubble. And apparently now he has fallen into...well I really have no idea where he is right now.
    Quint- Boat Captain

Round I = Done!
    Round II = Done!
    Round III = Done!
    Round IV = Done!
    Round V = Done!
    Round VI = Done!
    Round VII = Done!
    Round VIII = Done!