Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Jamie's Cryin
    Last Online

03.07.12 @ 06:12 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default I was Dudeman2013

I was dudeman2013. As you can see, i have been a member from a long time ago. I stopped following the links when the last tour ended but i came back when the new album was coming out. I started trolling under a new user name, got addicted and could not stop. I was starved for attention so i tried to start sam vs dave fights and dig up old links stories to amuse me thinking about the good old days.

I am so sorry for what i have done. Im ashamed of myself. I wanted to come back from my week long ban and stop trolling but i couldnt. Now i got what i deserve. Im not asking for your forgiveness just your understanding.

Zach i am deeply sorry for what i wrote i didnt mean a word of it. I was just trying to get sammy fans mad in my twisted despair about finally being banned. I sincerely apologize.

I know this account might be banned too now. But i figured i would out myself completely. I showed you pictures and told you more and more aboit myself but i just could not stop trolling. Well, i guess i dont have a choice now.

Much love and again i am truly sorry. Long live VH

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 01:11 PM
    Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts

Premium Member

Had enough chances. You are gone.

Brett will refund your premium at his leisure.

If we catch ya sneaking in the back door, we'll toss you straight out again.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......