Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: WB Phone Number

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Someone over at the Army posted this number, 818-846-9090, to the Warner Brother's office. Ken (dude at the Army) said he got through but he said the lady wasn't to happy with answering questions about VH. She said they're in transition. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, I'm going to give it a try myself, just to see what type of results I get. Maybe I can break her down with my Gully charm.

Be back in a flash.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
    Someone over at the Army posted this number, 818-846-9090, to the Warner Brother's office. Ken (dude at the Army) said he got through but he said the lady wasn't to happy with answering questions about VH. She said they're in transition. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, I'm going to give it a try myself, just to see what type of results I get. Maybe I can break her down with my Gully charm.

Be back in a flash.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's almost an hour later. What's going on?
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

I keep getting their automated service. And when it tells me to stay on line to talk to a live individual the system just cycles me back to the begining of the automated service. Bullshit!
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
    I keep getting their automated service. And when it tells me to stay on line to talk to a live individual the system just cycles me back to the begining of the automated service. Bullshit!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This leads me to a rant.

What's the damn point with those automated services?

They lead you through all that "Press 1" "Press 2" bullshit, and then when someone actually picks up, they have to transfer you to the right department! What's the fucking point of the automated thing, if it doesn't take me there!?!?!? The worst is if you're calling for tech support for a product, or when you're calling the car dealer.

Those automated things are such a waste of time.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

True Story®

I'm currently using a service offered by a company called Dialpad to do my long distance service online (I get unlimited minutes until December, at which time I'll cancel to keep from paying for a limited amount of minutes). The name of my plan is "DialpadUSA."

So Monday night I call up their tech support line because the thing has stopped working for me. I'm navigating through their automated system and I'm offered a choice of options at one point: "Press 1 for dialpadusa, 2 for dialpadworld, or 3 for dialpad prepaid calling cards." So I go into the dialpadusa directory and one of my options is, "For information on activating dialpad prepaid calling cards, press 4." WTF? Didn't I just say I wasn't calling about their calling cards? Why even offer me the option before if I have to sit through the later options for it anyway?
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."