Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eruption
    Last Online

07.18.17 @ 01:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Apology from Kyle at Divebomb, Inc.

Iíll start my statement by first saying thank you to my many customers over the last 6 years. I have worked very hard to produce quality products and meet a need for those that want to complete guitar builds on their own.

Secondly, Iím very sorry for the way Iíve treated my customers. Iíve let emails go unanswered, Iíve ignored the ringing phone, and Iíve intentionally stayed away from the forums because it was just easier to not read about my customerís displeasure.

My business grew rather fast, probably too fast and at many times I have found myself behind on filling orders. Over the years my skills increased and my equipment upgraded to streamline my production. My faults however have been managing my time and revenue. At times when business poured in I made myself work faster, but when the surges ended I struggled to survive financially. Using more out of revenue than I should have I hoped for another deal to make up the difference and fill any outstanding orders. Not good business practice! Currently I have orders that Iím trying to fill and Iím committed to getting them all done and out the door very soon. Iím removing the products from my site that I will not take any new orders on due to time and cost. Iím not going out of business, but I have to reboot once I get caught up. Nobody will be left out of my efforts to produce and ship the orders that were paid for out of my customerís hard earned money. I will no longer sell anything on my site that is not in stock on the shelf ready to pack up and ship. Iím going to fill the current backlog as quickly as I can and once Iím completely caught up I will work on building an inventory to relist on my site. Please understand that removing items from my site now means I will decrease my sales revenue so this will not be easy for me. This is what is called a double-edged sword. I am not going to just disappear and not fulfill the commitments I made to customers when I took their money. Iím going to be working another job to make the money necessary to buy the materials to complete orders that customers are waiting on now. I do have some items that Iím working on and I will be shipping the oldest orders first and work my way to becoming current on all. I know itís bold to ask for patience when most of you have shown more patience than I deserve. I have bodies and neck orders as well as parts orders. Iím ordering materials and parts as fast as my finances allow. Business has been pretty dead and I can only blame myself, but itís got me working in the rears on everything.

Please accept my sincere apology for the way I have conducted my business and I will take care of every single customer that is waiting for an order. I wonít be responding to any responses to this post, if you email me I will do the right thing and reply.

Kyle Finch
    Divebomb, Inc.
    Divebomb, Inc.
    Authorized Floyd Rose Dealer
    Authorized Seymour Duncan Dealer
    Armor Piercing Guitars, Parts, and Accessories
    LOOKING FOR PARTS FROM ALLPARTS? I HAVE THEIR ENTIRE CATALOG AT 10-15% OFF!!! sales@divebombinc.com

Last Online

02.24.16 @ 07:27 AM
    Liked 349 Times in 206 Posts

I appreciate the post.

Worrying about a frankenstrat is better than worrying about a soviet nuclear attack or losing brothers and friends in a terrorist attack again.

Respect.

Last Online

07.20.15 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kyle i dealth with y a few years back y made me a frankenstrat body and you were sooo nice to talk with on the phone n did a amazing job... n now y writing a letter like this to say sorry for yr recent downtime, it just shows what a great guy y are.... godbless y brother........n keep up the good work...

Favorite VH Album

vh1
    Favorite VH Song

Ice Cream Man
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 08:45 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kyle,
    Hang in there mate. You do great work... spot on. It takes a lot for some one to apologise in an open forum. Once you sort it all out you'll be back better than ever. I agree with cdvh5150. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball... you'll bounce back. Glad your back on your feet. Rock on!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Aint Talkin Bout Love
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:47 PM
    Liked 460 Times in 200 Posts

Kyle,

you and I have been friends for a while and had some conversations over the last year or so regarding this issue. I know you have always been a stand up guy and knew you would come through on the other end. I know things can get overwhelming sometimes especially when you get overrun. I just lost my job and my family and I are not sure what we are going to do so I can relate to the humbling experience it gives.

I have no doubt you are going to do the right thing and handle it the way you state. You are a good friend and do amazing work and every item I have ever got from you I still have and put to good use. Hang in there bro and I hope things look up for you. Drop me a line sometime bro. Thanks for the post. It was a good idea.

Rob

Eruption
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 10:09 AM
    Liked 109 Times in 70 Posts

Kyle,
    While it was impossible to defend or justify the manner in which you conducted business, it was always easy to to praise the quality of your work. As you know, I own quite a few of your necks and bodies and they are my favorites.
    It will be a long, difficult road, but I believe that, in the end, you will set things right. I wish you the best.
    WGAF?!!

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 18,116 Times in 8,948 Posts

Divebomb, I have never dealth with you personally or via business, but as a small business owner myself, I know how unbelievably hard it can be at times.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 724 Times in 341 Posts

A man's character should not be determined by the way he conducts himself when everything is going well, but by what he does when everything is going wrong. When someone has conducted their affairs poorly, it takes alot of courage to come out and admit it. It takes integrity to then rectify the mistakes, even thought it may come at great personal cost.

Although I have not done business with you, I think you have displayed tremendous courage and character through your actions.
    "Having an opinion that people disagree with doesn't make you a Douche, arguing with the people who disagree with your opinion and calling them stupid does!" -Me.

Last Online

08.05.17 @ 01:41 PM
    Liked 42 Times in 17 Posts

Good luck Kyle. It's good to know you are making things right with people. I've long since sold my Frankie replica from you...it was heavier than an anchor and the neck sucked...but other than that... well live and learn I guess.

I hope those who have money with you will get there money back or product from you. I have to say it's a bit crazy you spent all the money people paid you and didn't send product. Make it right.

Top Of The World cpusolutions2001's Avatar
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 12:44 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 5 Posts

I didn't order from Divebomb but I had a similar issue with FrankenS#@# (he who must not be named around here). I'm torn, it's nice to hear that he is trying to make things right. But for the people that were affected... how do you expect them to react to this thread... probably a little pissed. To take someone's money and hold on to it because you were too busy? That's just crap. Most of us on here do not have the skill that the builder's have, so we desperately want to buy the right product. So we trust that people will do the right thing. When they don't, well what can you you do? Sue, Small Claims court... none of us would want to do that. A simple call every once in a while to let us know that you have not forgotten about us and that your at least working on it. A return phone call or email would suffice.

Enough of my rant about my experience from buying a body and neck.

Divebomb, I like your site and your products seem to be well made. I hope that you can keep doing business in the near future so that people like me can make there dream guitar come true.

Peace out!!!

Last Online

I agree CPU.

Kyle, instead of making people wait to get their items when you find the money to buy them or make them....why not just refund the money to the people who sent it to you?

That would be the right thing to do instead of making people wait so long. Get the money and refund them. Then find a way to get your business affairs in order.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.06.14 @ 09:56 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It would be even better if I got all my money refunded

I am waiting patiently before letting loose

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.06.14 @ 09:56 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks Kyle for refunding me my money and making things right!

cheers!

Last Online

Good to hear!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained & Romeo Delight
    Last Online

04.07.16 @ 01:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Kyle,
    If you wanna do people right, learn from James"Frankenstraat" Duffys mistakes....you have the oportunity to steer yourself BACK into the right direction and make this situation nothing more than a roadbump. I believe that people are willing to forgive if you appoligize to them as you need to, refund as needed, and maybe you just need to start from scratch? good luck, do the right thing and I think you'll recover and be fine.
    Eddie must think I'm a BOZO to want to drop THAT much on one of his new Charvel Guitars!