Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't know about you but Ed's condition is really starting to worry me.

Ever since Randy Castillo died i've been gettin really worried about him. I mean Randy defeated his cancer in summer of 2001. On March 17, 2002 a tumor re-appeared on his neck. The next day he had it checked out and they told him it was too late. They sent him home and 9 days later he was gone.

It was so sudden and so unexpected...I worry that I may get online or just flip on the news one day and there the it will be..."Eddie Van Halen dead..."

I just don't know what I would do if it happened.
    The true fans love every era...

Favorite VH Album

The one with Ed on guitar.
    Favorite VH Song

The one with Ed's amazing solo
    Last Online

12.05.17 @ 03:49 PM
    Liked 186 Times in 92 Posts

I am worried, even with all this shit going about the TRADE MARKS, Eddie's health is the priority.
    "I could call it anything, but the only word I can think of is Brown. It's just a warm sound. Warm, big, majestic" - Eddie Van Halen on his Tone

"Van Halen is definitely a ladies band, and I´ve got the Polaroids to prove it". - David Lee Roth

WOLFGANG did the IMPOSSIBLE, he brought back VAN HALEN, DEAL WITH IT.

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 501 Posts

I don't think he is in grave danger or anything, but who knows...

The clue for me is that Mikey is recording with Sammy, and Sammy and Dave are planning a tour together: two "stick em in the eye" things that if Eddie were really sick, they might not carry on with...

Make any sense?

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ed's not worried about us (and i don't mean the trademark thing, i'm actually defending him there.) i got my own problems...i don't wish ill will on celebrities just out of spite, but really, what have they done for you? these are not people that would welcome you into their home, or send you condolences if you had some personal tragedy. yet people pour their souls out to celebrities that could give two shits about them...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fuck Ed! I hope he is well, but that's it! As far as his music goes, he can shove his guitar where the sun don't shine!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m The One
    Last Online

02.22.07 @ 01:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sadly, I truly think that's why Ed and the rest of Van Halen are not saying a word. I think Ed is not well. It's just been too quiet, and he reluctanly told the world that he was fighting cancer. Remember last year when he did that video for the NAMM convention? I have the audio from the video that was online of it, and ED talks about all the great music he is recording, so excited and can't wait for us to hear it, and that we are going to love it. Well that was the last time we heard from Eddie. (At least on video)

Everyone on the board has all these complex reasons and 'guess work' concerning what's going on with Van Halen, sadly I think it's because Ed is sick. Still fighting cancer. It's truly a personal thing, and Ed keeping it that way, and rightfully so. I pray Ed is on the road to recovery.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I gotta agree with twona. I feel bad for anybody that has to go through hardship, but we all have some personal problems that we deal with everyday. I would not shed a tear if something happened to Eddie, why, because I have never met the man. He does not know I exist, and if it were not for him playing music and selling a bunch of albums I would not know he existed either. Many people go through problems that may be worse than what he is going through and we don't care because we do not know them. I am more aware of people that I know going through problems, and am more concerned with them. I am a lurker in this board, and rarely post. I just thought I would give my two cents worth on this one. Thanks.

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children First
    Favorite VH Song

The Full Bug
    Last Online

10.12.15 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 2 Posts

Yes, and that's why it bothers me when people make such personal attacks on him. You just don't know what someone is going through. We're all like that. You have to try and put yourself in someone else's shoes. As a fan, it's really hard and I guess a lot of times you feel stupid caring so much, but you do. I just have to respect Ed's privacy and hope and pray for the best and resign myself to the fact that whatever is going to be is going to be. That's the way life is. I get moments where I get really freaked out about it and then I have to remind myself that everyone, even Valerie, has stated that he's doing fine. And really, recent pictures from the Styx party and even at the last LAPD golf tournament didn't appear to me to be of someone who was dying. Edward is what? 5 foot 6? I'm guessing because I met him a couple of times and I'm 5'5" and we were pretty much eye to eye (I wish cheek to cheek). So what I'm saying is that he's not a big guy to begin with and he's a middle-aged man now. I think the major difference I saw in those pictures was that he looked tired and that's probably the cancer treatment.

All we can do is hope for the best and respect his right to privacy without judgment. Whatever happens, I'm always going to be a Van Halen fan and I'm sorry, but I can't think the worst of Edward. I'll always support him and be thankful for the gift he's so willingly shared with me.
    Could this be magic?