Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Page 636 of 636 FirstFirst ... 136536586626633634635636
Results 9,526 to 9,530 of 9530
  1. #9526
    Baluchitherium
    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,727
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    10.17.17 @ 04:59 PM
    Likes
    143
    Liked 1,131 Times in 643 Posts

    Default

    Anybody remember "we bit off more than we could chew!" ? So, like Axl and Slash can tour for 2 years but VH can't pull off 6 months with DLR? More lies...

  2. #9527
    Good Enough DRFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.04.15
    Posts
    1,672
    Favorite VH Album

    1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the One
    Last Online

    10.17.17 @ 11:26 AM
    Likes
    840
    Liked 1,844 Times in 863 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    Anybody remember "we bit off more than we could chew!" ? So, like Axl and Slash can tour for 2 years but VH can't pull off 6 months with DLR? More lies...
    That's because to this point GnR was smart enough to build in 2-3 month breaks between legs, whereas VH did not. And as far as I know, Slash is not complaining of stomach pain that will soon lead to diverticulitis surgery.

  3. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  4. #9528
    Eruption
    Join Date
    08.27.09
    Posts
    1,051
    Last Online

    10.17.17 @ 10:15 AM
    Likes
    145
    Liked 621 Times in 218 Posts

    Default

    Sadly, Im probably the only person who thinks the movie Lean on Me was a partial comedy! I always thought it was funny because of the over-the-top performance by Morgan Freeman until I watched a video of the real Joe Clark and saw it was pretty spot on! Wow!!

    Anyway, all of that just to post this...most expeditiously - Sams never learns:

    http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/10/1...ed-drugs-weed/

  5. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  6. #9529
    Sinner's Swing! DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,722
    Favorite VH Album

    5150/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams/Blood and Fire
    Last Online

    10.17.17 @ 10:48 PM
    Likes
    1,499
    Liked 769 Times in 463 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAD-1972 View Post
    Sadly, I’m probably the only person who thinks the movie Lean on Me was a partial comedy! I always thought it was funny because of the over-the-top performance by Morgan Freeman until I watched a video of the real Joe Clark and saw it was pretty spot on! Wow!!

    Anyway, all of that just to post this...most expeditiously - Sams never learns:

    http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/10/1...ed-drugs-weed/
    Other hilarious-but-not-supposed-to-be movies: Falling Down, The Fan, and White Boyz.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME FAN/PSYCHO: 12/91
    VAN HALEN WITH DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN WITH SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN WITH GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 6x
    DAVE SOLO: 13x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (including MIKE/MONTROSE)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    CABO WABO CANTINA: 1x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  7. #9530
    Eruption TJENZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.25.11
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,296
    Favorite VH Album

    Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Last Online

    10.17.17 @ 12:27 PM
    Likes
    818
    Liked 670 Times in 399 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    Other hilarious-but-not-supposed-to-be movies: Falling Down, The Fan, and White Boyz.
    I'll add-
    Oliver Stone's The Doors

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1381
    Last Post: 10.17.17, 11:47 PM
  2. No Shit, There I Was ( The 'Why Am I Still Alive Thread)
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09.05.07, 03:54 PM
  3. Google Random Image Hunt Thread
    By WinterlessIceness in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06.26.07, 05:36 PM
  4. Random Silly VH video Thread....
    By muffdiver in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05.16.07, 01:06 PM
  5. Official VHLinks Random Trivia Thread
    By TheresOnlyOneWay in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04.01.05, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •