Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

01.24.13 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Is VIP upgradable?

Does anyone know or have experience?I was wanting the mid-level package,but at the time i did mine only VIP was avail.I guess i'm ok with seats in the first 20,but was really wanting to do the backstage party,no line shopping etc.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 11
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

07.30.15 @ 08:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No upgrades for VH,I Love All Access does it for just some of the tours-when you buy a regular ticket,not for VH.....the package you buy is the package you get from my experience
    Clanceman

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

02.02.12 @ 01:05 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

upgrade to what. one seet nearer the stage. the vip thing is a joke.... no m&G

Favorite VH Album

Wings...not rings! ROTH ERA!
    Favorite VH Song

Not a Roth song I DON'T like!
    Last Online

10.15.12 @ 08:54 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by JesseCuster View Post
    I don't think it's a joke....the mid level is a great deal really. Think about it. If you aren't lucky enough to score floor tickets in that area from Ticketbastard and you want to be down there bad....well you are gonna pay for it.

Then you add in all the other stuff, it makes it worth while in my book.

I did it in '04 and '07 and will do it this year too.

In '04 we got the backstage and soundcheck which was great. And we got lucky enough to bump into Sammy and Mike backstage and meet them. We also got some bass pics from Mike.

'07 was just special. The organization sucked, but the seats were legit.

This year...with all the extra goodies and stuff Like I said worth every penny.

That's my thoughts....
    Imagine a world without Eddie Van Halen.

"From the moment David Lee Roth appeared at the top of a giant runway that snaked through the Oklahoma City Ford Center audience Tuesday night, he wore the one thing that told every Van Halen fan that everything was right with the world. It was a maniacal Cheshire cat smile announcing happiness and enthusiasm that cannot be faked. Not only was the old band back together, it was thriving."

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 02:09 AM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

The upgrade in '04 from I Love All Access was getting into the golden rings. That was awesome. I could've touched Eddie's duct-tape boots from where I was standing if I'd wanted to. Ed & Mike were both very friendly at the soundcheck, giving us all guitar picks and shaking our hands. All '07 & '08 was was a good seat. It was a seat that I was more than happy to be occupying, but not nearly as cool as the experience in '04. Wish I could afford to do it this time to compare.

Last Online

01.24.13 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think its a once in a lifetime deal(for me) and possibly the last chance ever.So,why not go decently big was my logic.I chose to travel from Austin Texas to Las Vegas instead of just hittin San Antonio or Dallas.I guess my logic is"whats a few more hundred bucks at this point,never been backstage ,never had floor seats for VH,never seen Kool and the Gang"etc.Makin it a big party for me.A meet and greet would be awesome,but screwin around and seein the whole production behind would be cool too.My wife is not a Dave era VH fan at all,but even she is pumped up for this one,so what the hell.I am even stayin at MGM Grand for weekend.Kinda my lost weekend with VH that i didnt win either in 1984.

Last Online

11.10.14 @ 08:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm all for the vip packages. in 04 i got the 4 star for greensboro which was okay but for 08 i got the 5 star and ended up row 2 left center and its the best show i've ever been to... i have tiks for rows 2-15 for the first nyc show this year and will probably try to get a first row seat for a later date in a few months... It's VH man! i wouldn't spend this kind of $ on any other band and who knows how many more ops we will have to see them?

I say blow your load on the VIPs!
    "One thing about Ed..., ONE THING about Ed... (heh, heh...), when he has a guitar around his neck, he's not tryin' to bullshit
    anybody." Sammy Hagar, in Charlotte, NC during the Sam & Dave tour, introing into Finish What Ya Started.

Favorite VH Album

Changes On A Daily Basis
    Favorite VH Song

Ditto
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 08:25 AM
    Liked 131 Times in 74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JesseCuster View Post
    2 posts, and this was one of them.

Thanks for signing up.
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    -H.S.T

This next part could really confuse things. Let's stay focused. #asis