Register
    Favorite VH Album

Wings...not rings! ROTH ERA!
    Favorite VH Song

Not a Roth song I DON'T like!
    Last Online

10.15.12 @ 08:54 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default The hook stage at some shows and not at some....

Anyone have a guess as to why some cities are getting the hook stage and others are not?

Was it a mistake on the part of the seating charts? I would guess not. I can't imagine in this day and age 2 stages going around the country.

I ask because I just want to make sure I see a show with the hook and without the hook.

Kinda like to see it both ways, not that it would be any different I am guessing, but the chance of Ed walking out to the peak of the hook to do his solo would be a nice touch.
    Imagine a world without Eddie Van Halen.

"From the moment David Lee Roth appeared at the top of a giant runway that snaked through the Oklahoma City Ford Center audience Tuesday night, he wore the one thing that told every Van Halen fan that everything was right with the world. It was a maniacal Cheshire cat smile announcing happiness and enthusiasm that cannot be faked. Not only was the old band back together, it was thriving."

Last Online

06.12.15 @ 12:43 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by 5150Sooner View Post
    Anyone have a guess as to why some cities are getting the hook stage and others are not?

Was it a mistake on the part of the seating charts? I would guess not. I can't imagine in this day and age 2 stages going around the country.

I ask because I just want to make sure I see a show with the hook and without the hook.

Kinda like to see it both ways, not that it would be any different I am guessing, but the chance of Ed walking out to the peak of the hook to do his solo would be a nice touch.
    I think they will all have it, the dallas stage on ticket master did not have the hook until the day they went on sale.
    I SURVIVED TEXAS LINKERS WEEKEND I, II, III, IV and VI and VII.barely made it to VIII time to slow down
    I musta had a broken middle finger for V
    http://www.youtube.com/user/daneph

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

07.07.15 @ 06:48 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah, it'll be the same stage at every show. The Palace didn't have the diagram until a couple days ago. I bought a ticket in a section that wasn't even listen on the diagram just to make sure I had a seat.