Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 11:59 PM
    Liked 1,326 Times in 796 Posts

Default Official Platinum Seats (Sold by Ticketmaster)

The Ticketmaster website explains:

Official Platinum Seats

http://www.ticketmaster.com/exchange...1B989B63E/info

Official Platinum Seats are premium tickets to concerts and other events made available by artists and event providers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house.

Official Platinum Seats were not purchased initially and then posted for resale; they are being sold for the first time through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster's Official Platinum Seats program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets, similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold. The goal is to give the most passionate fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value.

-----------------------------------------------------
    An example of what is available, is the 25 pairs of eats that were on sale this morning for the June 20th Dallas show. These seats include no packages of any kind, just the seats -- that's it!

SEC Row Seats Qty Price Each/Ticket
    11 A 5 - 6 2 US $2,495.00
    10 E 9 - 10 2 US $795.00
    10 E 11 - 12 2 US $795.00
    10 G 1 - 2 2 US $749.00
    10 G 3 - 4 2 US $749.00
    12 G 7 - 8 2 US $675.00
    12 G 5 - 6 2 US $675.00
    105 A 9 - 10 2 US $625.00
    105 A 7 - 8 2 US $625.00
    12 J 1 - 2 2 US $599.00
    12 J 3 - 4 2 US $599.00
    120 A 17 - 18 2 US $525.00
    10 N 13 - 14 2 US $499.00
    10 N 11 - 12 2 US $499.00
    11 O 1 - 2 2 US $499.00
    11 O 3 - 4 2 US $499.00
    12 L 11 - 12 2 US $499.00
    12 L 13 - 14 2 US $499.00
    10 P 3 - 4 2 US $495.00
    10 P 1 - 2 2 US $495.00
    12 Q 11 - 12 2 US $465.00
    12 Q 13 - 14 2 US $465.00
    11 S 3 - 4 2 US $449.00
    11 S 1 - 2 2 US $449.00
    11 Q 15 - 16 2 US $449.00

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Blood and Fire
    Last Online

08.19.12 @ 08:35 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I got 12th row center Platinum tix for United Center Chicago for $300 per ticket. And I'm OK with that. The prices are way more affordable than what brokers are charging, which is criminal.

BUT wait it out a bit. I got slightly burned because five days later, the two seats NEXT to me were $50 cheaper. And some very good lower bowl tix right next to Ed were cheaper and even more affordable. If the lower bowl tix were there when I pulled the trigger, I would have bought them and saved $75 per ticket and been thrilled. But they didn't release them until later.

They release them in waves. The prices fluctuate and there are more available than what's listed. Eventually they will run out, but the prices need to settle. Wait it out so you don't feel like a dumb ass, like me. And you can't exchange Platinum tix, for some reason. I won't be telling my wife I got assfucked because I have no patience.

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:15 PM
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

Front Row on wolfie's side in PIttsburgh are $395. Front row Center are $595. They have tons of awesome seats, some at $199 ($162 face value). I purchased front row wolfie's side for $449 a few weeks ago. It appears they have about 90% of the excellent seats and ILoveallaccess has 10%.

I've been monitoring Pittsburgh's Platinum seats since day 1. Every time they sell a bunch, a whole new lot of tix comes in, sometimes at cheaper prices. Also, you need to check daily, as the prices go down usually once a day (probably based on how many were purchased)

I should have waited, could have saved another $100, but jumped when I could at getting front row for my son and I. He is only 11, and rather short. Anything behind front row he wouldn't be able to see.

Anyone buying from Iloveallaccess are literally paying half the price just for the buffet and tour, when you compare to the Platinum prices.
    Right here I say....

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

07.17.12 @ 09:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by right-here-i-say View Post
    Front Row on wolfie's side in PIttsburgh are $395. Front row Center are $595. They have tons of awesome seats, some at $199 ($162 face value). I purchased front row wolfie's side for $449 a few weeks ago. It appears they have about 90% of the excellent seats and ILoveallaccess has 10%.

I've been monitoring Pittsburgh's Platinum seats since day 1. Every time they sell a bunch, a whole new lot of tix comes in, sometimes at cheaper prices. Also, you need to check daily, as the prices go down usually once a day (probably based on how many were purchased)

I should have waited, could have saved another $100, but jumped when I could at getting front row for my son and I. He is only 11, and rather short. Anything behind front row he wouldn't be able to see.

Anyone buying from Iloveallaccess are literally paying half the price just for the buffet and tour, when you compare to the Platinum prices.

For LA - Insane........ I'm just saying.

ILAA seems like a bargain for sure!!!

Official Platinum Seats Detail
    Section Row Seats Price/Ticket
    FLR 2 1 5 US $2,495.00
    FLR 2 1 6 US $2,495.00
    Total Official Platinum Seats Price US $4,990.00
    Description
    LOWER LEVEL FLOOR
    Price Level 1

This Official Platinum Seats Listing Expires
    Thu, May 31, 2012 11:59 PM

Last Online

01.24.13 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why can't it just be like the old days when we would hang out in front of the Ticketmaster outlet in Sears or in front of the Venue waiting for Saturday 10:00 am to come(sometimes we camped out in mall parking lot night before!)
    And if things really got out of hand,then out come the wristbands.Wasnt always fairest on wristbands,but,you got one,hence you got a ticket.
    Then you got in line,waited your turn paid no more than 20.00 for a ticket and you went on down the road fairly happy?
    Those were good times(damn good times)!
    And if you missed out on that,there was always several Mike DaMone types in front of venue to help facilitate at a reasonable(sometimes)markup.
    I miss them days.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Blood and Fire
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Platinum is out of control in NY and LA, but I'm real happy with what I got for the money in Chicago. And I'm guessing there will some great Platinum bargains in secondary markets. In 1988, I paid the first dude in line for the Ou812 arena show in my city $100 cash for a front row ticket in front of Eddie's mic- an $80 markup over face value. While face value of tickets has gone up 8X since then, I only paid 3X more for my Platinum seat. It's a lot of dough, absolutely. But I don't feel like I got totally ripped off.

Favorite VH Album

Anything with DLR
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.03.16 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 175 Times in 81 Posts

Got 2 Platinum seats, 14th row, Eddie's side for the Greensboro show for $249 each....

Getting regular lower bowl seats would've cost about $170 total each, so what the hell....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. Iím an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

04.04.15 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Do the platinum seats go on sale at the same time as the main ticketmaster sales for the date go live? Thinking of rolling the dice on these instead of ILAA...
    RIGHT NOW, fear is trying to win.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Blood and Fire
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    Got 2 Platinum seats, 14th row, Eddie's side for the Greensboro show for $249 each....

Getting regular lower bowl seats would've cost about $170 total each, so what the hell....
    Exactly... In smaller markets, Platinum makes sense. Sure, you don't get a plate of stale cold cuts and some tour guide rushing you through the arena, but who wants that shit anyway if you can't meet the band or catch a rehearsal. At least buying premium tickets through TM means the band gets a cut of the markup and not some sleazy broker.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

07.07.15 @ 06:48 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I grabbed two tix, 9th row, center stage, should put me right around the end of the ramp, for $249 each. That's $76 over the total cost of a regular ticket. Not too shabby.

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:15 PM
    Liked 160 Times in 83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VOODOO812 View Post
    I grabbed two tix, 9th row, center stage, should put me right around the end of the ramp, for $249 each. That's $76 over the total cost of a regular ticket. Not too shabby.
    Exactly. They are basically getting scalpers out of the business. For $249 each on Ebay or stubhub you would get pretty bad seats.

Who knows, 9th row may be front row against that catwalk....
    Right here I say....

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 11
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

07.30.15 @ 08:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GSB517 View Post
    I got 12th row center Platinum tix for United Center Chicago for $300 per ticket. And I'm OK with that. The prices are way more affordable than what brokers are charging, which is criminal.

BUT wait it out a bit. I got slightly burned because five days later, the two seats NEXT to me were $50 cheaper. And some very good lower bowl tix right next to Ed were cheaper and even more affordable. If the lower bowl tix were there when I pulled the trigger, I would have bought them and saved $75 per ticket and been thrilled. But they didn't release them until later.

They release them in waves. The prices fluctuate and there are more available than what's listed. Eventually they will run out, but the prices need to settle. Wait it out so you don't feel like a dumb ass, like me. And you can't exchange Platinum tix, for some reason. I won't be telling my wife I got assfucked because I have no patience.
    Man,I read your post,comprehended everything.......then had absolutely no patience or trust apparently.I bought platinum tix for L.A. Sec 112 row 2 seats 1-2....I think furthest in that row from the stage,as soon as they went on sale yesterday.This morning same row,closer seat numbers to the stage,for 375.00....my impatience=200.00 more....I was paranoid that in LA they would all be gone...oh well
    Clanceman

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Blood and Fire
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Clance65 View Post
    Man,I read your post,comprehended everything.......then had absolutely no patience or trust apparently.I bought platinum tix for L.A. Sec 112 row 2 seats 1-2....I think furthest in that row from the stage,as soon as they went on sale yesterday.This morning same row,closer seat numbers to the stage,for 375.00....my impatience=200.00 more....I was paranoid that in LA they would all be gone...oh well
    You will eventually forget about it and be happy you got good tickets for the show. But it will be a shot in the gut for a couple of days. I know. With VH, it's hard not to go nuts and lock down tickets.

I was actually thinking about selling my Platinum seats on Stub Hub (If I could) for exactly what I paid for them and turning around and buying another set of Platinum tix for less money in a better spot. Stub Hub prices are so stupid high that my tickets almost look like a good deal. Then I got a hold of myself and said ENOUGH!

My best advice is to fucking block Ticketmaster from your browser... If you already have your tickets, no good can come from going there. Just look forward to the show.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 11
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

07.30.15 @ 08:47 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GSB517 View Post
    You will eventually forget about it and be happy you got good tickets for the show. But it will be a shot in the gut for a couple of days. I know. With VH, it's hard not to go nuts and lock down tickets.

I was actually thinking about selling my Platinum seats on Stub Hub (If I could) for exactly what I paid for them and turning around and buying another set of Platinum tix for less money in a better spot. Stub Hub prices are so stupid high that my tickets almost look like a good deal. Then I got a hold of myself and said ENOUGH!

My best advice is to fucking block Ticketmaster from your browser... If you already have your tickets, no good can come from going there. Just look forward to the show.
    Thanks bro,you are SO right! No more looking at Ticketmaster,period! I will just enjoy my seats and this whole experience...never know when/if it will all happen again.Financially,my two favorite bands of all time,the Stones n VH...are draining,lol.I have VIP (595.00) for Tacoma,and these platinum for LA.I live in Portland,but grew up in So Cal when VH were coming up-didn't want to miss their hometown show.Of course I've made 3 separate purchases at the VH store(around 500) since the tour was announced.I ordered the vinyl and cd deluxe.I ordered the CDJapan version as well,and the six pack reissued on mini lp.After tix,travel,etc....it will have cost me around 5k for the return of the heroes of my youth,nuts!! My wife is wearing VH gear she didn't want,her n the kids are sick of hearing VH blasting in the house,car,etc...n I'm havin the time of my life....at 46,there can't be too many more of these occasions!
    Clanceman

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

07.17.12 @ 09:19 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Chedaleah View Post
    For LA - Insane........ I'm just saying.

ILAA seems like a bargain for sure!!!

Official Platinum Seats Detail
    Section Row Seats Price/Ticket
    FLR 2 1 5 US $2,495.00
    FLR 2 1 6 US $2,495.00
    Total Official Platinum Seats Price US $4,990.00
    Description
    LOWER LEVEL FLOOR
    Price Level 1

This Official Platinum Seats Listing Expires
    Thu, May 31, 2012 11:59 PM

WOW - Staples sold out in 1 minute today. Now that is demand and very cool for the home town show. My first grab on TM was upper bowl 20 rows up!!!