Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

01.26.12 @ 06:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default In my defense...

Sorry for breaking the shit out of the site rules. I did the same back in 2004 when Sammy came back and they released the three new songs on the Best of Both Worlds--I was the one hosting the links here FIRST. Attitudes were different then. My bad...guess I'll stick to lurking here cuz I ain't about to argue with some of the mental giants on here.

BTW, I paid for the D-Luxe version of the new CD so relax. I didn't steal shit.
    "There is no racial bigotry here...Each of you is equally worthless!" --Gunnery Sgt. Hartman, Full Metal Jacket

"I'm not a rock star, I'm a musician. And I'll be damned if someone is gonna tell me what comes through me is not what they expected." -Eddie Van Halen

"I tell ya, I've been doing this for about 20 years now, and I still haven't figured out which is the right drumstick and which is the left drumstick." -Alex Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:24 AM
    Liked 11,543 Times in 4,918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anubis72 View Post
    Sorry for breaking the shit out of the site rules. I did the same back in 2004 when Sammy came back and they released the three new songs on the Best of Both Worlds--I was the one hosting the links here FIRST. Attitudes were different then. My bad...guess I'll stick to lurking here cuz I ain't about to argue with some of the mental giants on here.

BTW, I paid for the D-Luxe version of the new CD so relax. I didn't steal shit.
    Dude relax, it's not a big deal. Stop getting so bent. Nobody accused you of stealing anything.

Yes we were more lax back then, it was 8 years ago...a lot has changed. The band REALLY watches this site now, they know what's going on here. Eight years ago, nobody cared what we did.

Some of you guys take this stuff so personally. We're trying to protect the site, that's why we're doing it. It's not a conspiracy against anyone. Last thing I want is a fucking lawsuit for knowingly linking to sites allowing the songs to be stolen. You gonna pay the fines for me, and god knows what else? Let's move on.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!